Articles on this Page
- 12/09/15--20:01: _Black ops 3 2nd pre...
- 12/09/15--20:16: _Re: [Aus & EU] [XB1...
- 10/28/15--02:28: _[PS4] THE BLACK YOU...
- 12/09/15--20:20: _Re: [PS4] THE BLACK...
- 12/09/15--20:21: _Re: Different color...
- 12/09/15--20:27: _Re: Forum posts mis...
- 12/09/15--20:32: _Re: Who thinks that...
- 12/09/15--20:32: _Re: Looking for MAT...
- 12/09/15--20:35: _Re: Looking for BO3...
- 12/09/15--20:39: _Re: hey me again......
- 12/09/15--20:42: _Kd us low in bo3
- 12/09/15--20:46: _Re: Looking For Har...
- 12/08/15--10:04: _Dungeon Protocols (...
- 12/09/15--20:46: _Re: Are you guys tr...
- 12/09/15--20:53: _Re: [PS4/USA] Thund...
- 12/11/15--18:34: _Wonder Weapon and M...
- 12/11/15--18:36: _Re: Combat Record: ...
- 12/11/15--18:42: _Looking for 3
- 12/11/15--18:43: _Why is there an opt...
- 12/11/15--18:47: _Re: Is there any wa...
- 12/09/15--20:01: Black ops 3 2nd prestige
- 12/09/15--20:16: Re: [Aus & EU] [XB1] Mercenary Gaming Clan Recuitment
- 10/28/15--02:28: [PS4] THE BLACK YOUKAI RECRUITING. MICS ONLY
- Over a 1.10 kill/death ratio.
- Speak fluent English and live in the U.S. or Canada.
- A mic that doesn't have background noise/static. Playing loud music is unacceptable.
- Gun skills on the move and knowing when to change your strategy.
- You need to be on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat at 7:00pm Central Standard Time. (If you don't show up to at least 2 meetings or don't tell me why you'll be gone ahead of time you will be warned then kicked)
- You need to be able to communicate effectively in-game; giving call-outs.
- You must be a mature player; preferably over 13.
- You need the messaging app called Lineto join our clan group chat. Register an account, register your display name, and send a friend request. You need to take part in the clan chat and TALK or you'll be kicked from the clan. If you're not used to socializing with other people in a chatroom please don't apply. We don't people who just read the chat and think they don't need to do any talking themselves.
- 12/09/15--20:20: Re: [PS4] THE BLACK YOUKAI RECRUITING. MICS ONLY
- 12/09/15--20:21: Re: Different colored Heavy Machine units
- 12/09/15--20:27: Re: Forum posts missing?
- 12/09/15--20:32: Re: Who thinks that the lag compensation system is totally broken?
- 12/09/15--20:32: Re: Looking for MATURE players to play Arena/Pubs with.
- 12/09/15--20:35: Re: Looking for BO3 clan XB1
- 12/09/15--20:42: Kd us low in bo3
- 12/09/15--20:46: Re: Looking For Hardcore Dom players for a new clan PS4
- 12/08/15--10:04: Dungeon Protocols (DPS) Open Recruitment
- Medykuss (Owner/Founder of DPS)
- Nephilrem (Founder of DPS, Not currently playing BLOPS)
- Splendidpants76 (Founder of DPS, Not currently playing BLOPS)
- xxBlkBullittxx (PS4 Leader)
- TBA (XBO Leader)
- 12/09/15--20:46: Re: Are you guys trying to fix the slow movement
- 12/09/15--20:53: Re: [PS4/USA] Thunderbird Looking for Active Members, 13+
- 12/11/15--18:34: Wonder Weapon and Mule Kick
- 12/11/15--18:36: Re: Combat Record: Perspective vs Reality
- 12/11/15--18:42: Looking for 3
- 12/11/15--18:43: Why is there an option that says ''STORE'' in the main menu ?
- 12/11/15--18:47: Re: Is there any way to speak to someone...
So on my first prestige I used the refund and in doing so I got a permanent unlock token, so I used it to unlock to razor back. Now that I'm trying to prestige again using the permanent unlock, I can't, because I don't have a permanent unlock token? So this is really messed up on trey arch because I really don't want to reset my stats... Any help?
The Black Youkai are looking for good players who love CoD. We need people who have experience with CoD, not newcomers. Gun skills, communication ability, and being able to work in a group are what we're looking for.
We have 12 members and are looking for active and loyal clan members to join our community of friends. This clan focuses mainly on Domination.
The requirements to join the Black Youkai are as follows:
Contact Voidgangsta on PSN with a screenshot of your K/D if you want to join.
When I watch replays on iOS the warbirds are all white and lack texture at all.
I Wouldn't mind the regular green im comparison.
Forums allow user groups to be created and user groups can avoid moderation...
YOUR WRONG ******* YOU CAN NOT GET INTO TROUBLE IF U MESS WITH YOUR OWN INTERNET NOW IF U MESS WITH THERE GAME THATS A DIFF STORY, AND YES THIS GAME DOES PLAY BETTER WITH A MODERATE NAT I HAVE MINE ON MODERATE AND I DONT LAG AS MUCH AND I GET KILLS,AND IT NOT CHEATING THE GAME IS ALL FCK UP THAY DONT CARE ABOUT THIS GAME DOT WAST YOUR GUYS MONEY ON DLC WHEN U GUYS COULD BUY SOMETHING ELS LIKE STARWARS OR SOMETHING.
I Have chated about my kd to live help and each time I do it gets even lower than it was now 0 and 30 why is this
i only Play HC DOM ( well a lil HCKC as well)
We are currently accepting new members to our COD3 division. We started off as a Destiny clan and have slowly expanded out to cover other games such as Final Fantasy IV, ESO and Call of Duty. While it's not required to play as a DPS member in any of those games the option is there if you just happen to play any and are looking for a clan/guild to participate in. Activity at this time is low to moderate as it's that time of the year and peoples life become hectic and busy but usually there is a few people on playing. We are far from MLG so if that is what you are looking for we aren't the clan for you. We obviously stride to be great at every match but our ultimate goal is just to have a good time with friends and family while playing.
So if you are interested you can hit me up as I am the clan leader for the COD Division of DPS on PS4. If you are on Xbox One I can find out if we have anyone running over there and who the leader is and we can get you set up over there as we usually have both platforms covered for the games we are involved in. Below you can find some basic rules we like to live by here at Dungeon Protocols so these should help you decide if you would be a good fit here. Oh though we are all 18+ we are a wild bunch with the a passion for Taco's and we curse like sailors just so you know what you're getting into.
Rules and Guidelines:
Inactivity is bound to happen so if you know you're going to be down for longer than a couple of days let me or someone in the clan know so that you don't get removed from the active roster list. We understand that real life issues can get in the way and you need to step back from gaming so don't hesitate to let us know that you need to step away for awhile to handle whatever may come up.
We will always choose Hardcore over Core unless you are working on something that requires you to play Core so don't expect to see Core come up during matchmaking sessions. As I said if you need it for a goal you're working towards Trophy/Achievement then we'll help but playing TDM or any game mode in Core just to play will always get voted down.
Once you are in all we ask is that you represent the clan by making your clan tag DPS. You can rock whatever emblem you want or calling card. I managed to recreate our logo via the emblem creator but until they allow us to download them you can either make up your own as others have done or just rock whatever you decide as long as it follows the next set of guidelines.
*Absolutely NO Sexism, Homophobia, Racism, or Political talk of any kind as they could result in your removal from the clan. Debating or friendly arguments (i.e. Destiny sucks.... NO it doesn't.) is all find and dandy as we all have our opinions on certain games or whatever but the first three are just no no's and the Political talks never end well.
Switching your clan tag back in forth will result in removal from the clan.
Still Want To Join DPS?
As of right now DPS is OPEN for recruitment. If you are interested please contact xxBlkBullittxx for more information on the PS4 or contact me here if interested in the XBO side and we'll get that figured out and you set up with them. We are looking for people who just enjoy playing and talking with one another a daily basis but we also like to learn how to better ourselves at the games we play and we always have someone that is quite knowledgeable at whatever game we are playing. Our leaders on the Destiny side also run Podcast and run a site that has multiple podcast hosted on it so you'll find someone here that can help you or give you the tips you may be looking for. We also use Group me for communication when on and or off the game.
Hope to see some new faces as we all work towards bettering ourselves and achieving max prestige.
Clan Roster (PS4) as of 12/8/2015
Clan Roster (XBO) as of 12/8/2015
* = New Members in the last 30 days
Message was edited by: BlkBullitt "Adding New Members"
Have you reached out to us on any other social media platforms? If not, please provide us with your PSN ID and region.
Bumping. I am not necessarily interested in joining an existing group. I'm looking more to build this one. I'm planning on doing some events, as well, once we get enough people. The schedule can be flexible for those working or taking classes.
When a player is downed while holding the wonder weapon and has mule kick, the wonder weapon is gone for good. Does anyone know how to re-craft or get it again? This is ridiculous given how long it takes to get it in the first place...
Side rant: **** the new AI zombies. Spawning in front of me all over the ******* place makes training zombies almost pointless.
It's kinda hard trying to gauge your performance based on your stats as I know how you play from AW which sorta helps already
I know you are a team player to the core and do what is required to secure the W and this is reflected in your record.
TDM is great for such players as you don't have to worry too much about the cons of OBJ modes and the better the KD on this mode the better for your team.
The use of the equipment shows you defend well and are conscious of the importance of controlling areas - great mentality for this mode to mitigate deaths for you and teammates.
I have found that players who have similar KD and WL ratios are very good team players and defs someone you need on your team as they will sacrifice some KD for wins yet still perform very well in most facets regardless.
Must know how to do everything, leave zombie at end of round and other **** that should be common sense... haha
NOW WE GONNA HAVE MAPS ???
That's another thing that irritates me. Recently I played a few games with agent4twenty here from the forum, who is in the US (not exactly sure where, but I'm guessing south because we ran into a few people from Mexico and the Caribbean). I was the only three bar in the lobby in every game, yet in a way it felt better than some games I've played on 16ms ping. In the last game of the night before he got off, I was using the suppressed Razorback running around recklessly in a TDM on Fringe and I went 35-7. Surely I shouldn't have been capable of scoring nearly half of the team's kills at a disadvantage like that?