Articles on this Page
- 04/29/15--13:21: _Article 8
- 04/29/15--13:25: _Re: Hasty or loophole?
- 04/29/15--13:26: _is there any way to...
- 04/29/15--13:25: _Article 5
- 04/29/15--13:26: _Re: (PS4) (USA) Loo...
- 04/29/15--13:25: _Re: How far will yo...
- 04/29/15--13:24: _Re: call of duty bl...
- 04/29/15--13:23: _Re: hacker!
- 04/29/15--13:29: _Re: Can you all sto...
- 04/30/15--13:56: _Re: Inconsistent shot
- 04/30/15--14:00: _Emlbem Editor banned
- 04/30/15--13:49: _Re: SBMM for Dummie...
- 04/30/15--13:45: _Re: Currently Being...
- 04/30/15--13:43: _Re: I Camped. Heavy.
- 04/30/15--13:42: _Re: Mastery Shirt
- 04/30/15--13:32: _Re: PS4 POC hardcor...
- 04/30/15--13:31: _Re: Need People to ...
- 04/30/15--13:27: _Re: worried about b...
- 04/30/15--13:23: _Re: A lot of fans a...
- 04/30/15--14:00: _Re: A lot of fans a...
- 04/29/15--13:21: Article 8
- 04/29/15--13:25: Re: Hasty or loophole?
- 04/29/15--13:26: is there any way to copy a account?
- 04/29/15--13:25: Article 5
- 04/29/15--13:26: Re: (PS4) (USA) Looking to join a clan
- 04/29/15--13:25: Re: How far will you go? Go where?
- 04/29/15--13:24: Re: call of duty black op 3/ beta code question.
- 04/29/15--13:23: Re: hacker!
- 04/30/15--13:56: Re: Inconsistent shot
- 04/30/15--14:00: Emlbem Editor banned
- 04/30/15--13:49: Re: SBMM for Dummies 104: Skill Based Match Making
- 04/30/15--13:45: Re: Currently Being Moderated
- 04/30/15--13:43: Re: I Camped. Heavy.
- 04/30/15--13:42: Re: Mastery Shirt
- 04/30/15--13:32: Re: PS4 POC hardcore co-op
- 04/30/15--13:31: Re: Need People to join clan
- 04/30/15--13:27: Re: worried about being banned from the emblem editor.
- 04/30/15--13:23: Re: A lot of fans are not happy
- 04/30/15--14:00: Re: A lot of fans are not happy
Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with redemption. This issue should be resolved now and PC is an available option for the beta code redemption. https://profile.callofduty.com/blackops3beta/redeemCode
I have loved the "Loophole" since the first time I used it.
i have played on my brothers account on the ps4 and i am prestige 10, but i want to make my own account.
but is there any sort of way to copy the progress i have made on my brothers account to my new account?
so i can start playing on my own account with my progress i had already made on my brothers account.
This issue should be resolved now and PC is an available option for the beta code redemption. https://profile.callofduty.com/blackops3beta/redeemCode
We are a clan that is looking for new members but members who do not wish to take part in clan wars.. we have older gamers as well.. check out our enlistment thread..
thanks for your time.. have a great day
I've been thinking on this and i believe i may have a possible answer...
How Far Would You Go....
it's all about bio Mechanical engineering, take the test iHattoriHanzo0 has linked above, it;s pretty clear.
Now how this is going to all link into the Campaign is exciting, we're going to end up with multiple endings i guess depending on what you choose to have done and you could ultimately end up fighting on different sides..
Whats more exciting though is multiplayer - could we as part of the pick 13 system end up with a default set of abilities that we need to choose between (as in AW) with + and - points, or are we going to end up with a pick 15, or 20 system because of the varied choices of abilities available rather like PERKS 1,2 & 3, think BIO MECH ABILITY 1, 2 & 3...
I'll manage to get another one & hold on to it.
Same thing happened to me twice. He attacked with 2 drones, did 4% dmg, then i got rapport that he did 100% dmg and took all the loot.
I agree. But in every other industry we see the same thing happens and in the end they either succeed or somebody else does.... The cart starts getting in front of the horse until a faster horse is made or designed. We need the DEV's to make more money to give us better games... The DEV's need to generate the dollars required to expand into the future endeavors we demand from them. I would like to believe at some point it can all come together but I fear at that point the growth will have leveled off to a slow or stagnant pace... Ya better games in the small aspects but no more mind blowing achievements..
Could be a combination of the skill of the players you are playing against and the fact that the other lobby has host advantage. Or what TWALL4ALL2 said ^^
I need help!
my emblem editor is perma-banned and i don't know why... ( i tried it About 3 months to do an Emblem)
what can i do to Unlock my Emblem editor?
btw i am level 43 ... Thanks for Help.
i would like to think i understood all this. as a person who isnt fluent in english this is hard to understood. even if i cant understand all of it you did great for explain to people who might not get it. thanks nuttin2say
very annoying. even worse when it get rejected for no reason. hope it get fixed soon
this is true. i dont even see reason to try this is no camp game in general i think. if you can do it and do it well then great
you get from challenge not supply kit and no i dont have this. good job mako
This is so cute...
I Doubt it haven't seen anyone banned for similar stuff yet .
Ain't that something new. Every year it's like this, and you also have the group of hipsters who think it's cool to dislike everything and anything related to COD. Pffff this is old new Guest.
Who is doing modern vs. past vs future - that's all been thrown out the window, I'd say. Yes, IW did the MW series. But all three have now done "future" setting games. None are operating in historical eras. IW had a contract with someone that gave post Vietnam era to them exclusively. It can't be a perpetual contract because perpetual contracts are not legally binding.
Like I said, I would have preferred a WW2 themed game. I'd even like to take a look at a WW1 game, tbh. That's the rise of the tank, trench warfare, and machine guns. The American Civil War made it clear to the world that warfare was no longer going to be hand to hand close combat for the foreseeable future. By WW1, military tacticians still did not know how to deal with the range of rifled barrels. Automation was something they feared and they were also having to deal with air power on a serious scale for the first time ever. WW1 would be an interesting situation to revisit given the reliance today on technology.
And, no. I definitely don't want to keep playing star wars / halo. My financial situation is improving this year so I'll be looking to spend a lot more on gaming than normal. That means I'm going to be looking beyond COD - not that I won't buy BO3 because surely I will. When I look beyond COD, though, I'm specifically going to be looking for something that does not involved flying humans - unless they are in winged aircraft.