Articles on this Page
- 04/27/15--23:46: _Re: Why is SBMM sti...
- 04/27/15--23:44: _Re: SBMM for Dummie...
- 04/27/15--23:58: _Re: Update 4/27/201...
- 04/27/15--23:59: _Re: What was the la...
- 04/28/15--00:06: _Re: The Death Roule...
- 04/28/15--00:52: _Re: SBMM for Dummie...
- 04/28/15--01:09: _Re: "No games found."
- 04/28/15--08:23: _Article 1
- 04/28/15--08:23: _Article 0
- 04/29/15--13:03: _Re: no pc when ente...
- 04/29/15--13:02: _Re: IT WORKS !!!NO ...
- 04/29/15--12:54: _Re: Clan Tryouts
- 04/29/15--12:52: _Re: [PSN] ToxicVeno...
- 04/29/15--13:17: _Re: Can you all sto...
- 04/29/15--13:18: _Re: Clan Tryouts
- 04/29/15--13:20: _xbox one i need a clan
- 04/29/15--13:22: _Re: Can you all sto...
- 04/29/15--13:21: _Re: High Relics at 50
- 04/29/15--13:18: _Re: call of duty bl...
- 04/29/15--13:18: _Re: cLAN
- 04/27/15--23:46: Re: Why is SBMM still a thing?
- 04/27/15--23:44: Re: SBMM for Dummies 105: Parties and MM
- 04/27/15--23:58: Re: Update 4/27/2015 Update 1.16 ASM1 ammo reduced
- 04/28/15--00:06: Re: The Death Roulette & Anti Camping
- 04/28/15--00:52: Re: SBMM for Dummies 105: Parties and MM
- 04/28/15--01:09: Re: "No games found."
- 04/28/15--08:23: Article 1
- 04/28/15--08:23: Article 0
- 04/29/15--13:03: Re: no pc when enter beta code
- 04/29/15--13:02: Re: IT WORKS !!!NO FPS DROPS AFTER PC PATCH [4/27/15] !!!
- 04/29/15--12:54: Re: Clan Tryouts
- 04/29/15--12:52: Re: [PSN] ToxicVenomGaming Clan Recruiting lvl 19 60+ members
- 04/29/15--13:18: Re: Clan Tryouts
- 04/29/15--13:20: xbox one i need a clan
- 04/29/15--13:21: Re: High Relics at 50
- 04/29/15--13:18: Re: call of duty black op 3/ beta code question.
- 04/29/15--13:18: Re: cLAN
Oh man. I'd be careful about jacking with aim assist. I learned a very ugly less about that back in BO2. If you're a high sensitivity gamer, removing aim assist causes your bullets to precisely in the direction you are facing. I mean to a literal point on the graph. With Aim Assist on, the game prevents you from that tiny, imperceptible twitches you make while engaging opponents.
It is a double edged sword. Be careful in tinkering with AA.
There ya go folks.
Also want to ask. Why not setup groups of 2 or 3 to roam and HAVE them try to share as much as possible. Try it at least once or twice to see if your team can get the hang of doing it and see if the teams game doesn't improve.
Here check this one out more hip firing the Speakeasy and some ADS when needed. There is a fine line when its best to ADS over hip firing. Pretty good game, serious stuff. I started off a little out of it and the team took some hits in the 1st half but I got them together for the 2nd half and we pulled off the win. IMO a pretty good game to watch. I cracked 10k by a few hundred points. Notice the UAV's and how fast they come down.
The real reason there haven't been as many complaints about AW as previous CODs ... is because I haven't played as much AW as I have previous CODs. And, you know, I'm a big-time camper. When I play, all the "skilled" gamers get offline because they know I'll embarrass them. So that mostly left the "average" guys playing against each other.
And I can prove this is, too. All the noob gamers saw their kdr go up to around 1.0.
There you go. Proof that when I play, everyone's kdr is going to suffer.
KC is one of the best things to happen to COD in a long time. A beautiful combination of scoring kills vs completing a constantly evolving, totally unpredictable objective.
I think I'd agree with MakoShark222 on strategy. Even in TDM I try to stay a good 15 to 20 paces behind whatever teammate wants to charge ahead first. Pair up as much as possible.
Regardless of the gamemode I play, though? My number one priority is to stay alive. It's a long, tedious explanation as to why I believe that's the best approach to take. I'm not talking about going camping. No, exactly the opposite. I'm talking about taking down an opponent or a couple of opponents then retreating to safe ground. The bottom line is that if you focus on staying alive more than anything else? You'll score more kills and collect more tags than you will by throwing caution into the wind. It may take you a week or two to adjust to this tactic, but it works.
Spread your guys out and have them worry about staying alive and you guys will die less, kill more, and collect tags faster than the other guys. The main thing is ... don't dash out into the open just for one tag. If there's two tags on the other side Ascend in a dark corner and one tag near me that's in the wide open? Pfffft. Forget the one tag, I'm going for the two safe tags - even if it takes longer to get there.
Did you reset your router ? Also on which platform ?
The site should have been updated for you to redeem your code on a PC account now.
Can get a game now as the error code 12 has been sorted but the lag is realy bad especially when playing eastern Europeans as in Russians and polish and the germans are getting such a lag advantage it a waste of time playing when they are in game so as for being playable XXXXXXXX. Come on activision how long you have used this engine it should be bug and lag connection free by now .
How do i join??
My Psn is : AuzzieAust
add me if I can join!?
Fair enough but when games continue to pump out DLC and micro DLC when there are known issues like glitches and weapon-balance (i could care less about gun balance but its a huge topic in every game) that dont get fixed I think it sends the wrong message. Of course most teenagers probably dont care about most of this stuff and that is their target. Part of the reason MW2 was so successful.
whats ur psn or kik
I really need to join a clan I'm always active I play Evey day I'm on my Xbox one right now send me ainvite
Im with JCONNOR on this one,
Im getting fed up of paying £55 for a game, then having to pay £40 for a season pass to play the DLC, then having to wait 6 months for the game to be patched enough to make it remotely playable, all the while they're shoving micro DLC content down our throats.
I fully understand a company needs to make money, but cutting content out of a game and then selling it back to the consumer at a later date is just wrong.
You wouldnt expect to walk into an Italian restaurant, purchase yourself some spaghetti and meatballs after a hard days work, only to find out when the waiter brings your food out you have to pay extra for the meatballs.
The good news is this model has reached its apex, and publishers have gotten the message consumers won't tolerate it anymore because of the massive failures of Destiny, and Evolve which are epitomes of this anti-consumer model to a tee.
There will still be DLC, micro-DLC, but there is a point when gamers demand more for their money than what those two games tried to pass off as content at full retail price. So, in this respect it all evens out, but as we are discussing, the whole pre-order and DLC model is out of control because it only encourages half-a$$ed products at release, let alone cutting out content (that is physically on the disk / download) and selling access to it to the players for a second time.
Recently tried 9 relics, didn't go too well, think it is going to take quite some time to get any where near completing it
Oh crap. I already redeemed it.
As long as you have three members in your clan prior to roster lock your automatically enrolled in clan wars