Articles on this Page
- 05/06/14--09:57: _Re: this gif's for you
- 05/06/14--09:58: _Re: Make Ghosts mor...
- 05/06/14--09:58: _Re: this gif's for you
- 05/06/14--09:55: _[xbox1][usa][max le...
- 05/06/14--10:01: _Re: Welcome to the ...
- 05/06/14--10:01: _Re: R3ckless Gaming
- 05/06/14--10:02: _Re: [PS3] The Incid...
- 05/06/14--10:02: _Re: Xbox 360 Players
- 05/06/14--10:04: _Re: has anyone noti...
- 05/06/14--10:04: _Re: Just Preordered...
- 05/06/14--10:05: _Re: PC features tha...
- 05/06/14--10:09: _Re: Just Preordered...
- 05/06/14--10:11: _Re: COD or Just Bad...
- 05/06/14--10:08: _Re: Double XP Weeke...
- 05/06/14--10:12: _HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED?
- 05/06/14--10:12: _Re: Where is the su...
- 05/06/14--10:13: _I bought the season...
- 05/06/14--10:13: _when playing COD,do...
- 05/06/14--10:14: _Idea for handling m...
- 04/26/14--21:14: _[USA]  Diamond...
- 05/06/14--09:57: Re: this gif's for you
- 05/06/14--09:58: Re: Make Ghosts more FUN! We want change.
- 05/06/14--09:58: Re: this gif's for you
- 05/06/14--09:55: [xbox1][usa][max level clan][diamond division][looking for recruits]
- 05/06/14--10:01: Re: Welcome to the danger zone...
- 05/06/14--10:01: Re: R3ckless Gaming
- 05/06/14--10:02: Re: [PS3] The Incident Platinum Division
- 05/06/14--10:02: Re: Xbox 360 Players
- 05/06/14--10:04: Re: has anyone noticed a lack of players?
- 05/06/14--10:04: Re: Just Preordered CoD Advanced Warfare
- 05/06/14--10:09: Re: Just Preordered CoD Advanced Warfare
- 05/06/14--10:11: Re: COD or Just Bad Halo Edition?
- 05/06/14--10:08: Re: Double XP Weekends Are Shit.
- 05/06/14--10:12: HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED?
- 05/06/14--10:12: Re: Where is the sub forum for Wii U?
- 05/06/14--10:13: when playing COD,does listening to music help practise to get better
- 05/06/14--10:14: Idea for handling multiple weapons, Plus quick buy
- 04/26/14--21:14: [USA]  Diamond Clan Recruiting
Maybe you could do clan wars or try clan vs clan mode. It wouldn't hurt for the devs to add more prestiges, but you would probably be bored when you finish those too.
Defye Gaming is a red tag max level clan who recently just started recruiting again. We compete in diamond division and already have war cry gear in our collection. Looking for dedicated members who communicate and are online often. hmu if interested. message on xbox gt= xEYExPATCHx
World at War has great spawns. Was playing yesterday on 48 player server not once was I spawn killed.
Message me, got a few questions about your clan GT: Netmonk
add me if anyone wants to play GT: EagleRico
'Stop the BS'. That is a bit of a rough response isn't it? I don't know all the numbers and I doubt that your friends list is a good enough sample of the gaming population to get a good grasp on what is going on. I would agree that numbers do not seem as high as previous games but that was the point of listing all the platforms in my original statement, to show one of the reasons why games are hard to find. It would also be one of the reasons lag seems higher then previous games. Player numbers are divided to the extreme.
You said yourself that you have friends who lowered the gamer numbers by going back to last gen. You just made my point for me.
I know some who have forked over the $ for a next gen console and then didn't pick up any games because they spent their money on the console. In fact I only know of 2 other people who have actually played Ghosts and neither of them continued playing once they had a taste of it. Currently when I am online in multiplayer (ps4) it ranges between 30k to 40k.
I want to see a refined cod. Refinement should come before innovation. It seems that AW will be all about innovation though.
DirectX 9 is still good to use.
I use DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and DirectX 11 every week as well as Unreal Engine 3, CryEngine 2, CryEngine 3, and CryEngine soon I will use Unreal Engine 4 but right now you have to pay $19 dollars (USD) a month to get access to Unreal Engine 4's source code and I don't really want to pay $19 dollars (USD) a month I mean Epic Games lets you pay $19 dollars (USD) for 1 month and if you stop paying the subscription you can still keep all of the source code for Unreal Engine 4 and develop video games using Unreal Engine 4 but you pay Epic Games 5% of the income you make after you make over $3,000 dollars (USD). I develop my own video game engines as well as video games at home on my free spare time.
Like I said Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Saints Row: The Third, and Metro: Last Light all support DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and DirectX 11.
DirecX 9 can do good graphics as DirectX 11 the only things DirectX 9 cannot do is tessellation, sub surface scattering, very good reflections DirectX 9 can do reflections as well but not so realistic like DirectX 11, etc.
Also Nvidia representatives said that Nvidia will work on further improving DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 to have more draw calls passing AMD's Mantle API with FPS increases.
Do you know what draw calls are they are batches.
It is already confirmed that there will only be Dx11 support so that's it. And why would they support Dx9 when none of the Dx9 cards have the power to run this game?
Why pre-order in hope it will be good when you could rather see the reviews and user opinions after the launch?
Mw3 ->Battlefield 3 gonna kill cod
Bo2 -> Halo 4 gonna kill cod
Ghosts -> Battefielfd 4 gonna kill cod THEN Titanfall gonna kill cod
Here we are today. History is not on your side. Ghosts is still the #1 played game across all platforms with over 400k playing. 130k play bf4 across all platforms, the next closest in line. Titanfall hasn't released numbers, but the general census remains.. it did not kill cod.
Advanced warfare will be a huge success whether YOU or your friends are there to be a part of it. Your ignorant reasoning has no factual basis and is therefore worthless. Finish school kid, you need the education.
So you're upset because a camper or try hard ruined your double XP experience this past weekend...LMFAO!!! Grow-up!!! It's a game and if you can't adapt to it then stop playing it...and please, I beg you, stop crying in these forums...it's so sad!!!!
Hi all,was just wandering has it been confirmed that with 3 developers there will be 3 different time era's.I think SH is the start of the 3 year cycle from now on.I do not like futuristic games so ill be skipping this years cod,but with bo2 and ghosts been future related i am getting a bit worried that they will be making only them kind of games from now on.My only hope is treyarch going back to the past and that will be every 3 years i presume.
TL_Bare_B_V2 ha scritto:
I don't need to read anything again. With the announcement of a new next-gen engine it might not even work on Wii U.
Please stop trolling
The game comes on PS3 and x360, so it runs even on Wii U
i had bought the season pass from the ps store on saturday as i had the money and i was willing to buy it after playing the free trial the previous weekend. As i played on the free dlc weekend i noticed there was a very low amount of people on the onslaught objective playlist as i dont like the disc based maps as there too big. i was pretty suprised that the maps were small and i decided to buy the season pass. as i went on the dlc again with the season pass this saturday i saw only 89 people onm the pplaylist and as of now it hardly breaks triple digits. i regret it now as i have to go to work and i only get to play in the night when it 11-12pm uk time. as i search for a game in the weekdays i cannot find a game even though the playlist says there are at least 70 on average players on it. Also i have noticed that matchmaking times are way up for me and the lag in some matches is almost unplayable just like how it was on bo2 at random times. i now regret as there is hardly any games i can join and i have good internet in case anyone asks abpuit it it is 100mbps down with 75upload with 2 ping. Most games are really playable and its only the odd one game where i am a few seconds behind because you can obviously see it on the killcam. when im trying to connect to people who are possibly on the other side of the world ping gets really high and it is ironic that the maps which are coming out are really good. the ripper is awesome and it freels like **** when you cant connect to find a game on mostly any playlist i also would like to know any other people wjho have the same issue as me and if anyone would like to talk about the season pass i am happy to do so.
I just want to know does listening to music help us be better at the or other than that
I recently got into Extinction, coming as a long time zombie player ever since W@W, and found how overly frustrating it can be with the number of weapons you can acquire and then have to cycle through. At times I have 5-6 different things and depending on how many phantoms or rhinos are chasing me, it can get quite crazy.
I think they should add in a weapon wheel like RDR/GTA V. Just hold down Triangle/Y and the wheel pops up and boom you can instantly select the weapon you need. Have certain items such as riot shield, so flam, and Venom X keep dedicated spots so that it won't be confusing with a random wheel of weapons.
Another idea would be quick buy ability. Instead of pressing on the d-pad and than having to confirm the purchase which takes valuable time, hold down the d-pad button of the selected item you wish to purchase and it automatically buys it. Could help with armor/ammo in a pinch and won't interrupt the double tapping features associated with each class upgrade.
Let me know your thoughts. Hopefully these can be implemented in a future update.
We're a Diamond level team, we won our last clan war and about win this clan war. We currently have 30+ members and play a variety game types to suit everyone, K/D isn't a deal breaker as long you actually play for the full 4 hours of clan wars each day. We have a few members who didn't show up for this clan war so we're replacing them with people who actually want to play Clan wars and win.
If you're interested just send me a friend request or message to my xbox tag The Zombie EP
We're a group of vastly different people that come together to have a little fun
So if you're in the market for a clan, and want to have fun while also winning then we're the clan for you.
Info about the clan:
- Name: MLG Infidel
- Clan Tag: MLi
- Motto: Kill or be killed
- Level 25 Clan
- Clan K/D Ratio: 1.12
- 30 Clan Members strong Xbox players
- Everyone is welcome as long they able to be mature
Commander: The Zombie EP (Me)
- 1.5 K/D & 1.00 W/L required
- Must have at least the first Diamond head mask
- Must be able to play most game modes without most trouble
- Play with other Clan Members
- Play whenever you want but still try and be active
- Stay loyal and please don't leave
- Be friendly to each other
- Participate in Clan Wars
- Highly Recommended that you own the Call of Duty App