Articles on this Page
- 07/08/13--23:56: _Looking for a Ps3 B...
- 07/08/13--23:56: _Re: New Clan CLKK
- 07/08/13--23:57: _Re: Looking for a P...
- 07/08/13--23:58: _Re: Looking for a g...
- 07/08/13--23:58: _Re: AftermathGaming...
- 07/10/13--05:17: _Re: Just found my f...
- 07/10/13--05:18: _Need 3 Players For ...
- 07/10/13--05:19: _Re: Don't think I'm...
- 07/10/13--05:21: _Re: PS3. 420ELiTE F...
- 07/10/13--05:21: _Re: Need 3 Players ...
- 07/10/13--05:21: _Re: What is going o...
- 07/10/13--05:22: _Re: Need 3 Players ...
- 07/10/13--05:22: _★★★Custom Games Ope...
- 07/10/13--05:22: _Match Making and th...
- 07/10/13--05:23: _Re: 420ELiTE Family...
- 07/10/13--05:23: _Need 3 players for ...
- 07/10/13--05:25: _Re: Zombies Easter ...
- 07/10/13--05:26: _Re: Weird stuff hap...
- 07/10/13--05:26: _Re: Rate Black Ops ...
- 07/10/13--05:26: _Re: Match Making an...
- 07/08/13--23:56: Looking for a Ps3 Bo2 clan
- 07/08/13--23:56: Re: New Clan CLKK
- 07/08/13--23:57: Re: Looking for a Ps3 Bo2 clan
- 07/08/13--23:58: Re: Looking for a good BO2 clan- Prestige 5 level 41 K/D- 2.19
- 07/08/13--23:58: Re: AftermathGaming (AMxG) Now Recruiting PS3 Clan
- 07/10/13--05:17: Re: Just found my first hacked lobby!
- 07/10/13--05:18: Need 3 Players For Buried Zombies EE
- 07/10/13--05:19: Re: Don't think I'm buying another COD game :( advice possibly?
- 07/10/13--05:21: Re: Need 3 Players For Buried Zombies EE
- 07/10/13--05:21: Re: What is going on with the "servers"
- 07/10/13--05:22: Re: Need 3 Players For Buried Zombies EE
- 07/10/13--05:22: ★★★Custom Games Open Lobby PS3★★★
- 07/10/13--05:22: Match Making and the Starting of Games
- 07/10/13--05:23: Need 3 players for tranzit - tower of babble
- 07/10/13--05:26: Re: Weird stuff happening on die rise.
- 07/10/13--05:26: Re: Rate Black Ops II: Zombies so far.
- 07/10/13--05:26: Re: Match Making and the Starting of Games
I am looking for a ps3 Bo2 clan, I'm an active player
Join the dam bro your dead clan we just started and looking for new members to join https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/9854854
That's funny, however I am definately not making this up. This really did happen, I wish I didn't leave so quick and could have recorded it. It was one guy killing everybody else, not an entire lobby of cheaters. Anyway thanks for the response.
Need 3 Players Willing to Help With Buried Easter Egg
Must no the easter egg well and have some cash in the bank so we can get this done on the lowest round possible
Also Good English.
So far this will be my 3rd attempt each time getting to the last step and someone ends up disconnecting.
Im now in the game and just doing begginning **** befor infinity round so just add me and join session
Mic will be bonus
IW goes with what has worked for them since CoD4, MW3 wasn't the same as much since they got a whole new crew to make the game half way through. With treyarch I get bored easily but it maybe because started on mw2 and hated bo1 due to how bad it was on release. To me Treyarch games feel different and they make the game hoping everyone will report what's OP and change it during the game's life cycle. This is my opinion, I'm not stating facts. I don;t get hyped up for a new CoD unless the one before was bad im my opinion, i.e, BO1 and BO2.
add me ll RoBzz ll
Actually correct , except map pack 4 wasnt released yet
add me ll RoBzz ll
I will be hosting a Custom Game Open Lobby on Black Ops 2, game types some of which are played in Swiftor Lobbies are, Mike Myers, Border Patrols, Jimmy Says and any suggested in the Lobby. If you wish to join add TheOfficialJimmy on PSN, the lobby will take place at 4pm GMT(11am EST). It is recomended that you have a mic. In future Open Lobbies I will be posting gameplay to my Youtube Channel so if you wish to be in one of those lobbies as well then inform me when you add, see you there.
I am not sure if this has already been discussed ad nauseum, but... does anyone else think the Match Making in BO2 is a little messed up? I can understand connection, skill, etc.. being used for trying to find the best match ups prior to the start of a game, but the amount of resets and reorganizations before the start of a game is ridiculous.
After the initial countdown for map choosing, it places players in teams. then it adds a player, boom, reset timer and start over with new teams. Someone leaves, boom, reset timer, reset teams, everyone stays so the 10 sec. timer starts, at 1 second someone leaves, so boom, reset timer, reset teams...
this goes on for long periods of time. I would hazzard a guess that I have had many many games go through this scenario for the better part of 3-5 minutes at times.
1. Make the final countdown 5 seconds and not 10.
2. Don't reset entire match ups just because one person joins or leaves (continue final countdown)
3. Don't restart final countdown every time a team is reorganized, just start the game.
Teams aren't balanced anyway, so reorganizing match ups until everyone just leaves isn't accomplishing anything but adding time in the lobby and frustration on the part of players.
- psn : michaelotje
You still need them?
Damn really?? I didn't know that you lose points from your teammates. I knew with tombstone you did, but not with just regular playing. I noticed on round 4 I went from 450 to 400 for no reason on this same game.
That is NOT story. Jimmy Zielinski, Rez and Vonderhaar all billed zombies as a story/campaign mode before release.
Instead, what we got was a game that had LESS story that most of the previous maps from WaW and BO1, and those game modes were billed as plain survival.
To go from BO1, and having all the radios, smaller EE's and then the massive side quests, to then play Tranzit, and get NOTHING!?!
Yes, I know the characters talk sh*t to each other about stuff, but none of it is really relevant to anything, and having ONE TV on Tranzit and Die Rise is insulting. Then there is the EE's!?
So far, we have been given a power up drop as a reward for Tranzit, all the perks on Die Rise (even though we can get them of the Nova's!?), Nothing from MotD! and Now permenant perks from Buried.
We also have Navcards that appear to have done nothing, and a sh*tty, pathetic rewards for following a side throughout the game.
The maps themselves are ok enough to play on, but are hardly great. So far, BO2 has been a MAJOR dissapointment to me, and unless the pull off something spectacular with the final DLC, then the game will be views as a failure.
5/10 - and I am being generous.
I whole heartedly agree. The non-stop reorganizing gets really old really fast. If the match doesn't start within a few minutes then I just leave the lobby and almost always get put right into a match in progress.