Articles on this Page
- 12/22/13--23:08: _Re: Why Patch the S...
- 12/22/13--23:08: _Re: clan?
- 12/22/13--23:09: _Re: Any ps4 clans r...
- 12/22/13--23:09: _Re: PuRe Evolution ...
- 12/22/13--23:09: _Re: Input on possib...
- 12/22/13--23:10: _Re: Looking for a c...
- 12/23/13--23:13: _Re: any ghosts clan...
- 12/23/13--23:14: _Re: HEAVY DUTY, pla...
- 12/23/13--23:15: _"Dutch Guardians" c...
- 12/23/13--23:15: _Re: Xbox360 - Looki...
- 12/23/13--23:16: _Re: looking for 360...
- 12/23/13--23:18: _Re: Mighty Boognish...
- 12/23/13--23:16: _Re: What do you wan...
- 12/23/13--23:22: _Re: PLATIUNUM DIVIS...
- 12/23/13--23:22: _Re: No longer getti...
- 12/23/13--23:25: _Re: Happy holidays
- 12/23/13--23:25: _Re: How should the ...
- 12/23/13--23:26: _Re: Keep clan war w...
- 12/23/13--23:26: _Re: Heavy Duty! Hea...
- 12/23/13--23:26: _Re: What makes you ...
- 12/22/13--23:08: Re: Why Patch the Snipers When There's Other Problems?
- 12/22/13--23:08: Re: clan?
- 12/22/13--23:09: Re: Any ps4 clans recruiting?
- 12/22/13--23:09: Re: PuRe Evolution | Clan PS3, XBOX, PC | Looking for you!
- 12/22/13--23:09: Re: Input on possible solutions to quickscoping
- 12/22/13--23:10: Re: Looking for a clan!
- 12/23/13--23:13: Re: any ghosts clan recruiting? ps3!:)
- 12/23/13--23:14: Re: HEAVY DUTY, placement in playlist
- 12/23/13--23:15: "Dutch Guardians" clan is looking for members
- Your from The Netherlands
- You play for fun
- 12/23/13--23:15: Re: Xbox360 - Looking for Active & Devoted Clan
- 12/23/13--23:16: Re: looking for 360 clan to join
- 12/23/13--23:18: Re: Mighty Boognish - Recruiting for Clan War 4 all are welcome.
- 12/23/13--23:16: Re: What do you want for Christmas?
- 12/23/13--23:22: Re: No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?
- 12/23/13--23:25: Re: Happy holidays
- 12/23/13--23:25: Re: How should the devs fix the riot shield + C4 epidemic?
- 12/23/13--23:26: Re: Keep clan war wins?
- 12/23/13--23:26: Re: Heavy Duty! Heavy (something)
- 12/23/13--23:26: Re: What makes you rage?
QS is retarded if you want to play a non realistic game play halo.....no real sniper in real life can QS so why have it in here im tired of snipers running around QS with the USR witch is supposed to be a 1 shot kill from chest up and they shoot me in the arm or leg and kill me its BS and if the mlg players are pros they should be able to adapt to other weapons
do you guys party up all the time?
head to the site dude purevolutiongaming.com hit us up and we can get you sorted
I just put a black dot on my tv
lol like the name
purevolutiongaming.com we are always looking for new members. No joining requirements
Thats not gonna happen.
We are looking for dutch clan members.
You can join if:
You may also add me to your friends list. My PSN profilename is Padrino2Mafia.
Hope to see you soon.
Greetz Padrino2Mafia (Dutch Guardians)
come check us out at purevolutiongaming.com
come check us out at purevolutiongaming.com
What I want for Christmas is to give a green and two orange presents away to my fellow forumers. Is there any chance Foxhound-Pro or jeepchick could help me spread some good tidings by re-marking my thread as a question?
WE ARE NOW LEVEL 15!!! still recruiting!!!!!!!!
Did that for us. We didn't receive any bonus points until maybe 6 hours before the end. Went from 172-242 overnight. I'm glad we won, but it's still not cool Beach Head.
Merry Christmas to all. Let's just make sure that our hangovers are worth it. Party On guys and gals.
Here's my problem. You want to restrict the riot shield, when everyone who has ever used or gone against it, knows it is crap offensively and defensively. Try to limit the nerfing to the C4, Danger Close, or Extra Lethal. The setup that abuses the C4 requires a heavy point investment. The riot shield is just a way for people to get to extreme close range and ensure C4s effectiveness. Even without the shield, the C4 is powerful on its own - you can abuse the same tactic just by popping in and out of cover and chucking the C4.
Several ideas I agree with on C4:
* Drop the quick detonate (Double Tap reload)
* Make it have to plant itself first before detonation
* Shorten the throwing range
* Lower the blast radius.
Don't force an obvious restriction on me like "can't use equipment with the riot shield." Also, until the Riot Shield becomes a competent weapon on its own, do not even consider nerfing it. I am tired of being forced to swallow all this crap that it is for support; that's no excuse for sucking offensively while sucking defensively as well. One of the best things I learned while playing Mass Effect 3 MP, is that just because you are designed for support doesn't mean you get to suck offensively as well - you need to be able to hold your own when isolated. The riot shield and its respective set up has to punish people at close range and it cannot do that unless the player has C4, uncanny skill with a throwing knife, or can quick swap to dual pistols.
Now if was able hipfire my pistol while the shield was out, not get bullet cracks, or make my melee a OHK, then maybe you might have a case.
hm good question. I am curious myself
I might not even try the mode at all, i think the health buff is unnecessary and at the moment the PS4 version has less than 400 players on that particular playlist so chances are the connection will be pretty bad.
I like the TTK in this game, and it really isn't that much different compared to the previous titles when they were working as intended, the big difference is the better hit detection.