Articles on this Page
- 11/18/15--01:34: _Re: WHAT DRIVES YOU...
- 11/18/15--01:37: _Re: Missing reticle...
- 11/18/15--01:38: _Re: Server Verbindu...
- 11/18/15--01:49: _Looking for a clan ...
- 11/18/15--01:49: _Re: Looking for a c...
- 11/18/15--01:54: _Re: Looking for a c...
- 11/18/15--02:00: _Re: Looking for a c...
- 11/18/15--02:00: _Update on the A.B.C...
- 11/18/15--02:01: _Re: Stop with the F...
- 11/18/15--02:07: _Re: If I have some ...
- 11/18/15--02:07: _Re: Need people to ...
- 11/18/15--01:51: _Re: Sponsored Gamin...
- 11/18/15--01:57: _Re: Looking to join...
- 11/19/15--13:54: _Re: Update 1.03
- 11/19/15--13:54: _Re: Not Authorized 5
- 11/19/15--13:55: _Re: Anybody know if...
- 11/19/15--13:58: _Re: 11/19/2015 upda...
- 11/19/15--14:00: _Re: You Idiots Need...
- 11/19/15--14:01: _Re: TTK feels faster?
- 11/19/15--14:02: _Re: You Idiots Need...
- 11/18/15--01:34: Re: WHAT DRIVES YOU TO PLAY MORE?
- 11/18/15--01:37: Re: Missing reticle Black Ops 3 PC
- 11/18/15--01:38: Re: Server Verbindung getrennt - Nicht autorisiert 5
- 11/18/15--01:49: Looking for a clan |XB1|
- 11/18/15--01:49: Re: Looking for a clan (PS4)
- 11/18/15--01:54: Re: Looking for a clan (PS4)
- 11/18/15--02:00: Re: Looking for a clan |XB1|
- 11/18/15--02:00: Update on the A.B.C. error problem
- 11/18/15--02:01: Re: Stop with the Future stuff already!!!!
- 11/18/15--02:07: Re: Need people to play with, 2.3 k/d, ps4, 300+ SPM run and gun
- 11/19/15--13:54: Re: Update 1.03
- 11/19/15--13:54: Re: Not Authorized 5
- 11/19/15--13:55: Re: Anybody know if Crypto Keys last through Prestige?
- 11/19/15--13:58: Re: 11/19/2015 update ?
- 11/19/15--14:00: Re: You Idiots Need to Fix Your Match Making Code Now!
- 11/19/15--14:01: Re: TTK feels faster?
- 11/19/15--14:02: Re: You Idiots Need to Fix Your Match Making Code Now!
I've been playing video games longer than most of these kids have been alive. Back in those days you had to walk to the local arcade, spend your own earned money to play. When you're dropping .25 cents, and the occasional .50 per game, you learn to become good, so that money goes farther. Some noob might spend .50 and only last 2-3 minutes in a game, where we learned the tricks to stay on for hour(s) on our .50 cents.
Is this forum just for show or does someone actually answer the questions?
Ja wenn ich den PC Neustarte kann ich wieder zocken dann kommt der fehler Sporadisch (also nach keiner festen Zeit) und dann gehts wieder von vorne Los. Echt nervig und ätzend das sich keiner von den Entwicklern dazu meldet
I am looking for either a new small clan, or a larger clan, doesn't matter.. just something that is active and sound promising.
I am 24, female have a working mic.
Have run, 3 clans and also Co lead 1 clan.
Gt X Darth Nihilius
Send me messages about your clan. Thanks.
You should check out DOM clan. I have been a member for over year and it is such a great clan. We have a lot of members in EU as well as United States so there are always people online to play with.
This is our recruitment post:
To sign up just go to www.DOM-clan.org
You should chack out DOM. We have around 300 active members on PC, XOne, PS4 and old-gen with people from both EU and North America.
We have recently gotten our first sponsors and are currently building the competetive side of DOM.
Her is our recruitment post:
So today I was checking on BO3s Steam discussion tab and searched for A.B.C. error for a fix and found a discussion where someone suggested to try out running cmd as an administrator and typing the command netsh winsock reset and after that restarting your comp. This did not help at all but then I got an idea to go check BO3s properties and found these options
Run program in compatibility mode for Win 7 (cause I have Win 7 64-bit) and decided to run the game as an admin and I got this
As you can see my steam is clearly running at the moment perfectly fine but the game refuses to start. So I took the administrator command away and to my surprise I could connect again yay! It had my geographical location right and all. Notice I did not have Port Forwarding on at this moment.
Ping was at 50-90 in multiplayer and 60-100 in zombies (both were playable) but the fun had to end at some point and I got disconnected from the BO3 servers and to my grief the trick didn't work again at all getting this message again
I tried the same thing with Port Forwarding on with the compatibility mode on and off and got the exact same error.
At every point of this session my internet was always on and so were BO3 servers (time I got the online services to work: 9 am - 11 am GMT+2)
This is a huge issue and needs a fix! Too many people get this error and it needs ALOT of attention, so let's hope there comes up a solution somewhere and soon!
Yeah great post says it all about this game STUPID. Bring back COD.
No... when you wanna play with them online, they have to buy the game for the PC (and if they don't have a PC a PC too) or you have to buy it for PS4 (and if you don't have a PS4 you have to buy a PS4 too)
I hope I helped you out.
We also have a competitive side that we are currently building so if that sounds interesting sign up here: www.dom-clan.org
To see our recruitment post see this link:
You should definately sign up then. Just go to www.DOM-clan.org and sign up for either community member or competitive.
I'm sure you won't regret it
You should definately check out DOM. We have a very good community and we are building the competitive side so we also have above average players.
If you are intersted go to www.DOM-clan.org
Here you can see our recruitment post :
Wow !!! where are you from buddy ?
I have the exact same issue.
I contacted the Activision support directly.
The employee told me it was due some Activision maintanence..
I also got 3 housemates playing the same game without any problem.
And I got two pc's myself, and the problem occurs on both of them.
So it surely is something account / Activision related.
Anyway, double exp weekend just got released and the problem still isn't fixed.
Seems like they don't care that much...
Doesn't matter now though, friends have been playing this game for like 2 full weeks now.
And i can't really join them.. lets say its a pity refund aint possible.
Should be possible though, since the game just doesn't work..
Pretty sure i kept mine when i prestiged. The only thing i lost were Unlock tokens. Cyptokeys is more like a currency and gives no advantage so i don't think you lose them.
2.7 Gig, these huge updates every few days (esp like AW) are wearing on my ISP limit.
This is the first BO3 update since launch, shouldnt kill your ISP limit. If you don't play certain games anymore, just pause the download when they pop and you should be fine. I paid for Unlimited ever since day 1 i bought my PS4, because i buy all games digitaly and files are huged compared to last-gen.
Hide my score? What score?
my bad the first pics you posted only showed the names. at least on my screen.
Ok thank you so much for your inout I really appreciate it.
why cant i access online servers after last update? anny solutions?
make sure your version is 1.03
restart the game when you get to the start menu wait!! when the numbers up top change from 3.0.000 to a new set of numbers. then hit x
and you should be good to go. this is for PS4!
xbox i have no clue