Articles on this Page
- 08/06/15--08:25: _Re: Zombie Ranking ...
- 08/06/15--12:28: _Re: Spawn trappers ...
- 08/06/15--12:31: _Re: COD A/W
- 08/06/15--12:31: _Re: Spawn trappers ...
- 08/06/15--12:32: _Re: Should I upgrad...
- 08/06/15--12:35: _Re: Spawn trappers ...
- 08/07/15--14:39: _I was playing MW3 o...
- 08/07/15--14:40: _Re: beta code dont ...
- 08/07/15--14:44: _Re: I was playing M...
- 08/07/15--14:45: _Cant connect to mat...
- 08/07/15--14:49: _32nd Reaper Divisio...
- 08/07/15--14:50: _let's try something...
- 08/07/15--14:57: _Re: Diamond divisio...
- 08/07/15--14:57: _Re: let's try somet...
- 08/07/15--14:58: _Re: How to rank up ...
- 08/07/15--15:02: _Re: why cant i get ...
- 08/07/15--15:03: _1.20 kd xbox 360 pl...
- 08/07/15--15:06: _Re: Bonjour, s' il...
- 08/07/15--15:09: _Re: XBox One - Extr...
- 08/07/15--15:15: _Re: Spawn trappers ...
- 08/06/15--08:25: Re: Zombie Ranking System (COD BO II) Easter Egg REALLY cracked!
- I received my Shotguns on a 2 tally. Had tried getting them for a while, took a break. Went onto an Origins solo a bit later (when my tallies had decreased) and received them after reaching round 57...forgot my downs.
- Career stats include Grief which i'm 99% sure DOES NOT factor into rank. Thus, the mathematics are wrong.
- I'm pretty sure it is also possible to receive your rank without dying. This can be achieved by making a party chat, pausing the in-game menu and viewing players in your party. Your rank updates inside that UNLIKE the lobby leaderboard.
- Shotguns have also been achieved with absolutely no kills at all.
- Absolutely correct, hell you can receive you shotguns with any tally marks including 1 tally or zero. I tell people to play within at least (one) tally mark because they can see that. The programmers actually use your player channel data which means there are 2 more days without tally marks that you could leave your system idle that people don't even know about. In such a case, you have no tallys, but 1 or 2 days still in your player channel worth of data. However, explaining people to look there instead of their tallys would confuse them. There is nothing incongruent with taking a break, in fact, it actually helped you get your shotguns because it "cleaned" out your player channel so that you only had to play a few games to get the round/down average from your 7 day window. I'm actually starting to use that tactic right now with the poor players because they are getting so many downs and not realizing the significance of them that cleaning their player channel first is a better strategy and its quicker for them.
- That is in the updates....indicating you must use co-op kills/co-op deaths. I originally put career kills in there to give people the benefit of the doubt because mine and most of the people I looked at were exactly, or near exactly the same. However, a few players later that I upgraded to shotguns had different stats we were able to differentiate the two and make that correction.
- Absolutely, I received my dagger in a solo game without dying. Certain things trigger the round/down algorithm to trigger. I tell people just to die every 4th game because that ALWAYS fires the algorithm check. What you are describing is so confusing to check that I don't even understand your post. Remember, I'm trying to give people a "simple formula", not every nuisance.
- Correct, once again, either zero kills or zero deaths will fall though what is called the "zero exception" programming if/than conditional statement and that will "glitch out" or cause the skill part of the rank to be ignored or "not used" and force the ranking system down to just 2 parts instead of 3. This is discussed at least 3 or 4 times in this thread alone and it also 2 entire slides in the video so I'm not sure how you could have missed that. In fact, even in the table of thresholds for shotguns, I explicitly put k/death > 328 OR ZERO OR NaN (all 3 of those conditions will satisfy part II). However, lets face it 99.99999999% of the world will have at least 1 kill and 1 death so this is a rather stupid condition that no one will have. The problem most people have is to understand that both that zero condition and a certain kill/death condition can co-exist because of the way a programmer needs to deal with zero exceptions. You are having that problem right now--it is BOTH!
- 08/06/15--12:28: Re: Spawn trappers punishment?
- 08/06/15--12:31: Re: COD A/W
- 08/06/15--12:31: Re: Spawn trappers punishment?
- 08/06/15--12:32: Re: Should I upgrade my headset? If so which 1?
- 08/06/15--12:35: Re: Spawn trappers punishment?
- 08/07/15--14:40: Re: beta code dont work
- 08/07/15--14:45: Cant connect to matchmaking servers ps4
- 08/07/15--14:49: 32nd Reaper Division Recruiting all PS4 players!
- We have a six man team dedicated to GBs, playing in our clan scrimmages, helping train new members, and more. This is where more competitive players can come to flex their skills in-game. New teams can, and will be created when the need arises.
- We also run a variety of private match sessions that vary from fun Gun Game, or Infected type “party” matches, to more serious practice and training sessions for new and old members alike to come and improve their skills against fellow members.
- 08/07/15--14:50: let's try something new!!!!!
- 08/07/15--14:57: Re: Diamond division invite
- 08/07/15--14:57: Re: let's try something new!!!!!
- 08/07/15--14:58: Re: How to rank up on BO2 zombies?
- 08/07/15--15:03: 1.20 kd xbox 360 player looking for competative clan
- 08/07/15--15:09: Re: XBox One - Extra Armory Slots Missing
- 08/07/15--15:15: Re: Spawn trappers punishment?
Thanks for watching the video.
However, I think you are ill informed, or you didn't read the updates, or you didn't understand the video....because virtually if NOT ALL your points are valid and yet they remain 100% intact with how the ranking system works. One of the big things you also have to understand is I'm trying to give people a "formula" so in some cases, I exaggerate things and don't discuss insignificant things in order to make sure people do it a certain way so they more easily achieve success...and they are certainly growing in success everyday. I've ranked up many more than hundreds of people at this point and my video views are "doubling" every 2 weeks.
See the updates just below the video because you obviously missed them and they are important.
Yeah, its funny, but I think we have all been falsely accused at some point.
I have gotten the final kill on a kill cam while Exo Boosting in air and been accused of camping. People just like to cry 'camper' and use that as an excuse.
Its so funny all the angry questions in the support threads, and then they demand an answer instantly and when they don't get one, they through a tantrum. There is a 'search' feature people could use too to see if someone has had this question before as well. I think that's what we should start doing gotsomestars We should start finding links to previously answered support question threads and post them as our replies. lol
Last week on ghosts everyone was camped inside the castle on stonehave so I ran in with my tac 12 and took them all out then killed 3 again because they spawned behind the castle finnaly I was killed... my experience with yours....point proven campers have no skill
I have had a friend tell me i'm too low or my voice is going in and out when we first join a party. Then I turn the headset or controller off and on and its always been fixed. There was also trouble once when I forgot to charge my headset so I played with the wire plugged in and there was static.
I just looked on the site and there is the TB Elite 800x now. It looks like they can recharge by sitting them in a recharge station..... no wire to charge. They also have a "superhuman" setting.
Sound has always been important to me since I was a kid. When I realized how important sound was in this game during WaW SnD... I bought my first pair of TB's. Before that I used to play with Sony headphones plugged into an amp. I've graduated to the $200 range and have no problem spending that money. Those Elite 800's are currently $299..... I can't do that. Especially considering they tend to last me 2 years because of the amount I play.
I use my headphones for everything.... gaming, TV, and blu-rays.
Ghosts, and Stonehaven in particular, were easy to camp spots. You are right, a fast setup can get you past them, and beat them, so why are you so upset that they do it? They paid for their game, and as long as they are not glitching, hacking, or boosting, can play it as they see fit. You should just consider them food for your killing machine.
I was playing MW3 on PS3 when I joined a lobby I saw a hacker, I left as soon as I saw him but when I was leaving it kicked me and it sent me back to main menu. I went to multiplayer to find out we had reset my account back to prestige 1, I looked at my titles, guns, emblems and they were still their but my stats where horrible, I had more than 8,000,000 deaths and I don't know what to do? Can you please help me get my stats back I worked so hard to get to where I was I worked so hard to get their to be whipped by a hacker, please help me get my stats back, It's so sad to see that in such a good game, they hackers account is: zNastyDarkSide.
Can you please clarify on your issue? Are you referring to receiving an invalid beta code? Are you not sure if it was redeemed properly? I can check this for you if needed.
Very sorry to hear you've had your profile modified by a hacker. Unfortunately we're unable to reset or adjust these stats/rank. We apologize for this inconvenience.
I have a ps4. And I can only connect to team deathmatch. A couple of weeks ago I could connect to everything. But I was like oh atlas gorge looks cool and cheap I'll buy it. I don't have any other dlc just that. And I can't figure out how to delete it. I'm struggling here the only way I can play is ranked play or with friends. It sucks. Someone help?
The 32nd Reaper Division is Recruiting!
We are the 32nd Reaper Division, a PS4 only tryhard pub – casual GB clan established in 2006. We offer a place for casual gamers and more competitive oriented players alike, tied together with good structure and experienced leadership. Here are our features!
1. We feature two clan war teams. One is max level with red tags in Diamond Division, and the other is in Platinum Division and nearing max level. Our first team is ranked in at 50th in the world in the Diamond leaderboards!
The clan was founded years ago for the purpose of providing an online “home” for players who wish to get away from petty ****-talking. We provide a place for a wide variety of players to come and participate together. Fancy yourself a leader? We have over 20 leadership opportunities available! Are you a tryhard? As long as you have a good attitude, we have a place for you in our GB team! What if you are a more casual player? You can hop on and just play pubs with over 40 members! But what if you want to pub-stomp, but you’re not quite into the GB scene? Join one of our two Clan War Teams!
We have room for all types and we are held together with a good clan structure and strong, experienced section leaders. If you are interested in joining, head to www.32ndreaperdivision.webs.com and read the Home page. Further instructions will be located under the section titled “Joining”.
We hope to see you hop on board!
Alright everyone listen up... my clan is looking to add more members do what we are trying to do is have new players,small to medium sized clans, clans just starting out, join my clan let's make sins a super power all of its own I play everyday at all different times of day... please add me @scottsaint32 on psn ps4 we play all game modes including exo survival and exo zombies
You can opt back in after one clan war in the lower divisions.
Try the clan recruitment section.
I'm guessing 175 deaths...so not too much longer.
Other than the genuine, there are MUCH better options. The uninformed followers might want the bal, but it's not good at all (comparatively). And I do ok even using the base weapons. But that's not really the point for me. Better weapons should be earned. Not bought, or "randomly" given.
I am 15 from England i am not a squeaker dont worry i have a mic and i play regularly. I am a good team player (im told) PLEASE REPLY
Unfortunately if you're seeing a ban message in-game then it is both final and irreversible. Please refer here for more info, Activision Support
This thread will now be locked since we don't discuss bans on the forums per the Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines | Community
Can't agree more with you. Imagine how different, and amazing each call of duty would be if their franchise wasn't so big? Take COD 4 for example. The very first game changer. They pumped millions into that game to give us, the gamers, a true first person shooter experience. But now they know regardless of the next cod being good or bad they'll make millions. All they have to do now is change the texture pack, keep the same engine, tweek one or two things and boom millions made. Sucks that their company is so corrupt by money but if I could get a response or a solution to this it be brilliant and I'd still be very happy that someone took the time to help us out but at this rate I doubt they will
The problem I beleive is in the parents of the children who are technically being neglected by being allowed to play a game that is an 18 and the fact that Xbox & PS allows these games to be played regardless of the age put in on the profile, as a parent I know that when creating my childrens an accounts (for minecraft ofc) I was able to restrict who they can party with and stop public chat for their account and even though they have their own account along with an email if anything such as buying a game regardless of age will have to be allowed by me via email. If more parents made the effort to care for their children then these things will happen less and if consoles required a password for profiles under the age of a game to be played this would also help.
I'm not saying that it's only younger ppl that do these things but I'm sure most would agree that it's more likely to be a kid on the side that does