Articles on this Page
- 06/09/15--05:18: _Re: Name the movie gif
- 06/04/15--01:32: _Re: Kino Der Toten:...
- 06/09/15--05:50: _Re: Kino Der Toten:...
- 06/09/15--05:52: _Re: is 18 rounds
- 06/09/15--05:55: _Re: Skill points
- 06/09/15--05:57: _Re: face off from MW3?
- 06/09/15--02:33: _Re: Road To Shotgun...
- 06/09/15--06:36: _Re: How do you know...
- 06/09/15--06:47: _Pick 13 > Pick 10
- 06/09/15--06:51: _Load patch play one...
- 06/10/15--05:29: _Re: 4 times in half...
- 06/10/15--05:30: _Re: 4 times in half...
- 06/10/15--05:32: _Re: LEAKED! New Eli...
- 06/10/15--05:45: _Re: What are the or...
- 06/05/15--12:36: _Pytaek Iron Sights ...
- 06/10/15--05:59: _Re: Alliance Wars L...
- 06/10/15--05:44: _Black Ops 3 Availab...
- 06/10/15--06:09: _Re: What are the or...
- 06/10/15--06:14: _Re: What are the or...
- 06/10/15--06:21: _Re: Hardcore clan h...
- 06/09/15--05:18: Re: Name the movie gif
- 06/04/15--01:32: Re: Kino Der Toten: BO I Players
- 06/09/15--05:50: Re: Kino Der Toten: BO I Players
- 06/09/15--05:52: Re: is 18 rounds
- 06/09/15--05:55: Re: Skill points
- 06/09/15--05:57: Re: face off from MW3?
- Stats are not effected, but you still gain XP.
- Maps are made smaller by cutting off access to a number of areas, yet still being playable.
- A permanent UAV scan that detects everybody in order to keep the match going (most likely won't be applied)
- 06/09/15--02:33: Re: Road To Shotguns Need 3 Players
- 06/09/15--06:36: Re: How do you know if you redeemed the code?
- 06/09/15--06:47: Pick 13 > Pick 10
- 06/09/15--06:51: Load patch play one game freeze
- 06/10/15--05:29: Re: 4 times in half an hour??
- 06/10/15--05:30: Re: 4 times in half an hour??
- 06/10/15--05:32: Re: LEAKED! New Elite ITEMS, Just Came Out TODAY!
- 06/10/15--05:45: Re: What are the origins of your Gamer Tag?
- 06/05/15--12:36: Pytaek Iron Sights Not Loading
- 06/10/15--05:59: Re: Alliance Wars Leaderboard
- 06/10/15--05:44: Black Ops 3 Available on 360 and PS3 and WiiU
- 06/10/15--06:09: Re: What are the origins of your Gamer Tag?
- 06/10/15--06:14: Re: What are the origins of your Gamer Tag?
- 06/10/15--06:21: Re: Hardcore clan holding tryouts ***XBOX1***
i know zen only plays xboxone and when he does come on the 360 it is his son or he is on sky. I wish he would start playing Zs more often.
Codeaholic can you tell me if your going to add me or not? If you don't thats fine but pls could you not say you are looking for zombie players and then not add me GT-its toby57
No its not but we all started somewhere. My high round on kino solo is 124 but i still rember thinking round 11 was good and not knowing what jugg did..... those were dark days.
it doesnt. after 1.7 attacking strong cc9-10 base requires 600-1500 skill points for some players even more. what you get back is 200 at most. ridiculous
Face-Off was a very fun mode, but the issue involved in that mode was the ease of boosting.
To be honest, I would like for it to return, but there needs to be a few changes:
I never said i was too good for co-op i just said i have been 100+ co-op and 100+ solo on die rise and the solo game was harder. I have been to 64 origins 3 player, 50 farm co-op, 45 MOTD 4 player and 40 on 3 player nuketown. Just because I get 100+ in solo does not mean i don't play co-op and yes i would like to play a few games with you guys because all you seem to do is talk alot of S*** on here and tell me how easy my 100+ solo games are compered to 100+ co-op games when i have been to both 100+ solo and co-op and i am telling you the solo game was harder!
lol i have only just noticed how many 100+s i have put into this message(sorry for the rant towards the end) /edited/ GT-its toby57
When the beta is announced, they'll send you an email.
The reason why I like Pick 13 better is because it gives players complete control over their custom classes. Some people, like myself, don't really use streaks and would rather have more perks, equipment, or attachments. For others, Pick 13 allowed streak enthusiasts the ability to equip 4 total.
Pick 10, in my opinion, limits our freedom by having scorestreaks forced upon those who don't use them. I certainly don't want them, but alas, I'm stuck in a rut if the Pick 10 system is final in BOIII. IF a scorestreak system allows for additional perks, I would be happy, but regardless, I still think Pick 13 needed to return.
What do you think?
Well done on fixing nothing.. Oh but you managed to put some useless colours on gun names,and pointless lightning on an elite supply drop...
That's still two times too many. It's 2015, they should be able to figure these type of issues out. I haven't had any freezes on the One in a while but there are still typical issues.
Quite possibly a server disconnect.
Right by what? Haha. Just kidding. I wonder how many haven't noticed their retired gear that's worth 3000 yet? I'll be cashing mine in next prestige most likely.
If its any comfort - I've had to have my racing helmets imported as my head is too large for the standard XL size...
For the Xbox 360 The Pytaek Iron Sights Will never load completely and will be significantly blurry, or pix-elated when compared to When you take the gun to the firing range, Sometimes it doesn't even Load (in an extremely blurry phase) at all. I hope I'm not the only one having this problem, If anyone knows if there planning to patch this or if there having the same issue, please feel free to post!
SO u just dont see issues fighting with dead bases
This really disappoints me. I was hoping for a much better experience on the current gen systems. All this will do is cheapen our experience for both systems. I understand not everyone can afford a current gen, but come on man.....http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/573314/Black-Ops-3-Xbox-360-PS3-Tr eyarch-Activision-Call-of-Duty-Wii-U
Edit:This thread isn't meant to start a war. Please be civil no matter what side you're on.
Ahhh. A fellow cranial disfunction family member. 7 7/8 hat size. 2xl on most motorcycle helmets. I feel your pain.
Yep I'm with you - Head the size of a small planet - hence the imported race helmet, not many manufacturers produce Snell/FIA certified helmets in 2XL