Articles on this Page
- 10/12/14--11:34: _PS3 version charact...
- 10/12/14--11:36: _Re: Black Ops 2 Sni...
- 10/12/14--11:39: _Re: Im trying to pl...
- 10/12/14--11:40: _Re: Hate to be the ...
- 10/12/14--11:40: _Re: Setup/Reserve y...
- 10/12/14--11:41: _Re: SNIPING CLAN BO...
- 10/12/14--11:49: _Re: COD black ops 2.
- 10/12/14--11:51: _CoD Servers are f****d
- 10/12/14--11:53: _Re: [XBOX360] [18+]...
- 10/12/14--11:54: _Re: DLC content was...
- 10/12/14--11:55: _Re: Xbox one clan.
- 10/13/14--11:21: _Re: Extinction: May...
- 10/13/14--11:27: _Re: ripped off by a...
- 10/13/14--11:27: _Re: Players Online
- 10/13/14--11:30: _Re: Players Online
- 10/13/14--11:31: _Re: Anyone know wha...
- 10/13/14--11:32: _Re: power ups 101 a...
- 10/13/14--11:38: _Re: PTFO doesn't me...
- 10/13/14--11:40: _Re: PTFO doesn't me...
- 10/13/14--11:41: _Re: Anyone still pl...
- 10/12/14--11:34: PS3 version characters don't switch
- 10/12/14--11:36: Re: Black Ops 2 Sniping Clan
- 10/12/14--11:40: Re: Hate to be the one to tell you this but there won't be a dlc5.
- 10/12/14--11:40: Re: Setup/Reserve your clan for AW + New App!
- 10/12/14--11:41: Re: SNIPING CLAN BO2 PS3
- 10/12/14--11:49: Re: COD black ops 2.
- 10/12/14--11:51: CoD Servers are f****d
- 10/12/14--11:54: Re: DLC content was not found?
- 10/12/14--11:55: Re: Xbox one clan.
- 10/13/14--11:21: Re: Extinction: Mayday map doesn't appear in the menu
- 10/13/14--11:27: Re: ripped off by activision...NO GAMES FOUND...EVER...
- The proper ports are open.
- You are using a static IP address.
- Your system is hard wired to your router.
- Your NAT is open
- 10/13/14--11:27: Re: Players Online
- 10/13/14--11:30: Re: Players Online
- 10/13/14--11:31: Re: Anyone know what's going on with these AW forums?
- 10/13/14--11:32: Re: power ups 101 and why to save them!
- 10/13/14--11:38: Re: PTFO doesn't mean what you think it does...
- 10/13/14--11:40: Re: PTFO doesn't mean what you think it does...
- 10/13/14--11:41: Re: Anyone still play guitar hero world tour
I have the PS3 version of Trap Team and my game occasionally has a problem. When switching out characters it sometimes doesn't register that the character was ever taken off the portal, or that the new one is there. It happened a couple times during levels causing my character to die instead of switching out before death. It also happens in the Main area, it was adding all the other Skylanders from previous games and about every 5th one it would not switch until I paused then un-paused.
CCan I join my PSN name is MR_SLIENTKILLER and I'm good at quickscoping and I'm ok for trick shots
Always check the Ghosts Server status, Status - Call of Duty: Black Ops . If the game is DEFCON 5, it means all online services are operational. You can try to reboot your console and Power cycle your router. Also, try to sign in and out on your console. It's better to use wired connection and OPEN NAT type. This link will help you too, Activision Support
It also doesnt make sense for them to make another DLC solely dedicated to extinction. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game and would love for another DLC to come out but it doesnt make sense for them cause not that many people would buy it. If they released another DLC, only like 10,000 people would probably buy it in total. They would lose way too much money making it.
Me too, It won't let me continue after choosing my platform.
Can I join the clan I'm really good at quickscoping and trick shots
What console are you using? What Region/Country are you using? Also, what map are you referring?
I'm pissed off at this stupid crap, I know for a fact that CoD is causing my to disconnect frm Xbox live every time I try to find a game. I play Naruto and my Xbox live stays connected without any lag. I use Netflix on my xbox360 never disconnect. I try any CoD game online in any game mode and before I can get into a game I'm disconnected from Xbox live.
My question is why the hell is this happening and what can I do to fix it?
Has any of the dlc been downloaded? Just the earlier DLC missing? Are you downloading from the in-game store or from the PSN store? Post up some more info please............
I'm interested in joining. Now that the new COD is coming out soon.. Any ideas of what your gonna call the clan. I got a few names. I have mic, team player, kd 1.4 (it could be better but I don't wry of kd I just play) GT DrDynomite thanks
If nothing works, contact Activision support by going to my support or whatever it's called and create a case for yourself which hopefully a staff member of activision should respond to.
Can I be honest... the fact there may be too low a population in your region does not mean ATVI "ripped you off".
You need to ensure:
The PS4 has sold twice as many consoles as the Xbox One, that 10k to 35k number doesn't make sense.
how many players will be online on the first day (November 4th when Advanced Warfare will launch On all platform?
Im guessing for the Xbox One around 10,000 max.
For the Ps4 it will be around 20,000 to 35,000 max (estimation)
Xbox 360: Around 50,000 to a 100,000 players online.
PS3 around 40,000 to 70,000 players online.
Your turn: how many players are gonna be online on November 4th?
Everyone is allowed to guess...
... but those numbers are way off.
Foxhound-Pro Not sure of the exact date but about 2 weeks ago. Thats my name, inbox, and points not being visible on the AW forums. Using Safari on my laptop.
The reply box going all the way to the left of my screen and getting intertwined with the slide window....... a couple days ago.
If anybody got some fresh info on this subject we would be, and are interested, not much action in this forum so we post accordingly and hardly ever.
PTFO has nothing to do with stats and especially with how many caps or defends you have.
I am one of those who think that playing Objective based modes should be played by a party of 6.
So if you play party up then the party should always have a strategy.
When i was playing with a very good team there was always the same strategy.
Hold B flag and one of A and C. It depended on the map and we always let the flag that was easier to control the traffic.
So two guys had the job to holding and defending flag B, two guys hold and defend either A or C and the final 2 guys where running around slaying and cutting off enemies from coming to our flags and also giving info to the others where enemies where coming.
So at the end of the game four people had high number of caps and defends and 2 people had high number of kills with no caps or defends.
So i ask you. Who at the end PTFO ????
Everybody played there role. Everybody played the Objective. Everybody did what they were asked to do. The slayers played their part. The cut off the enemies and game the information that was needed to defend the flags. They were asked to do a lot of kills and few deaths.
The spawn system used in CTF has largely remained the same in every Call of Duty. It was just as easy to spawn trap in Black Ops 1 CTF on maps like Firing Range and Nuketown. I have heard few complaints from those who have played the early builds of the game about spawns, I don't see why developers need to go out of their way to comment on them.
Sorry forgot to mention its on Xbox 360