Articles on this Page
- 12/26/13--10:26: _XMAD-KILLER_007X is...
- 12/26/13--10:08: _Re: What Is going on?!
- 12/26/13--10:27: _Re: Re: Stats and L...
- 12/26/13--10:25: _Re: What Is going on?!
- 12/26/13--10:28: _Re: CoD Players hav...
- 12/26/13--10:28: _Re: Why wii u is be...
- 12/27/13--10:23: _Re: looking for a p...
- 12/03/13--09:40: _RISE TO KILL ALL - ...
- 12/27/13--10:23: _Re: RISE TO KILL AL...
- 12/27/13--10:24: _Re: Solo 'Completio...
- 12/27/13--10:24: _Re: Looking for a c...
- 12/27/13--10:25: _Re: Pixelenemyz (xP...
- 12/27/13--10:25: _Re: My multiplayer ...
- 12/27/13--10:25: _my cod ghost mutipl...
- 12/27/13--10:25: _Re: Are you looking...
- 12/27/13--10:27: _double xp
- 12/27/13--10:28: _Re: Number of Onlin...
- 12/27/13--10:28: _Re: why has xbox 36...
- 12/27/13--10:28: _Re: quickscoping is...
- 12/27/13--10:29: _Re: PS3/PS4 clan re...
- 12/26/13--10:26: XMAD-KILLER_007X is looking for a clan! (PS3)
- 12/26/13--10:08: Re: What Is going on?!
- 12/26/13--10:27: Re: Re: Stats and Lobby leaving
- 12/26/13--10:25: Re: What Is going on?!
- 12/26/13--10:28: Re: CoD Players have no Spine...
- 12/26/13--10:28: Re: Why wii u is better then ps4 xbone
- 12/27/13--10:23: Re: looking for a ps3 clan
- 12/03/13--09:40: RISE TO KILL ALL - PLATINUM DIVISION CLAN - RECRUITING NOW - XBOX
- You play Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Xbox 360.
- You must be ACTIVE on Call Of Duty. (example: you play more than 3 times a week)
- You have a Kill Death Ratio of 1.00 or above.
- You use the Rise To Kill All clan tag [RTKA]
- You stay loyal to Rise To Kill All (this means no clan hopping!)
- BONUS: If you have a headset (but you don't have too).
- You can send me a message through Xbox Live and I shall invite you to the clan, my GT is: AdamST94
- You can use the Call Of Duty App and search for the clan 'Rise To Kill All' and submit a application.
- 12/27/13--10:24: Re: Solo 'Completionist' Tips Needed
- 12/27/13--10:24: Re: Looking for a clan...
- 12/27/13--10:25: Re: Are you looking for a clan?
- 12/27/13--10:27: double xp
- 12/27/13--10:28: Re: Number of Online Players
- 12/27/13--10:28: Re: why has xbox 360 not Ground War mode?
- 12/27/13--10:28: Re: quickscoping is exploiting game mechanics
Hello everyone, I am looking for clan to join as I am pumped up for some clan war!
I am very active and I have attended MLG Columbus
I have played MW3 and Black Ops 2 before.
I have the Call of duty App
I LOVE TROLLING
My PSN is: XMAD-KILLER_007X
Send me an invite if you are looking for a swell guy with these traits!
Your having quite the conversation with yourself there Brian.
I'll tell BOTH of you what you can do so at least ONE of you understands...ok?
1. Make sure you turn off all firewalls on your router.
Write down the model number of your router and you can enter it into google to find your online manual.
From there you can learn the basics of how to sign into your router and adjust settings.
2.Make sure UPNP is enabled.
You don't need to use port forwarding, DMZ or change your DNS server number.
Just use the default DNS server number your service provider give you.
Your router will use it automatically in most cases.
Having port forwarding/DMZ/UPNP all on at once will cause conflicts on your connection and you will have issues.
You only need one on at any give time.
UPNP is what currently works best for me.
3. For your PS3 go to network settings and choose the WIRED EASY setup.
Your PS3 will do the rest. Let it do the test and that is it.
4. ALWAYS use a wired Ethernet setup for online gaming.
Wifi is only useful for surfing the web. Not good for online gaming.
Here are my settings on my Netgear WNDR4500 Model router I got for $170 at Walmart.
DISABLE PORT SCAN AND DOS PROTECTION = ON
DEFAULT DMZ SERVER = OFF
RESPOND TO PING ON INTERNET PORT = ON
DISABLE IGMP PROXYING = OFF
MTU SIZE(IN BYTES) = 1500
NAT FILTERING - DISABLE SIP ALG = ON SECURED = OFF OPEN = ON
THAT MEANS BY FIREWALL IS OFF AND NOTHING IS STOPPING MY ONLINE CONNECTION FOR GAMING.
My modem is a Motorola surfboard extreme model SB6121. I got it for $100 at Walmart.
I also use a new CAT5e Ethernet cable (25 feet) I got for $20 at...you guessed it...Walmart lol.
I never lag on Ghosts or any other game anymore.
1. A clan who is out for a "weaker" opponents is going to be looking for a group with no communications, split screeners and low level players anyways.
Its inevitable to find yourself against "weaker" players but far to many times I have seen clans leave because they don't want to deal with the "statistically" better opponents. Of course we all know spiltscreeners on a opposing team is an almost guaranteed lose for them.
2. Random players will leave, no matter the stats, if they see they are facing a clan. I know this because I can play with my clan members who range from a .9 KDR to 1.3 KDR and players still leave.
I am referring to be "pre match" status. Players leave all the time for what ever reason, that is not the problem. But when players have access to checking "stats" and basing their decision on that alone.
With such a short time between matches, I don't believe that there are that many players checking the leaderboards that often. See number 2.
They do, trust me.
Looking at stats, I can develop a game plan against my opponents. If they're play KC and have a high KDR but low number of tags collected, I know I can look for a defender.
This is logical, and sounds right but who really does this? Players pick and choose lobbies based on one thing (not all do this): Whos on top of the leaderboard statistically.
Thanks TBD for your input, its good and we disagree on this but thats what we strive to figure out. Thanks man.
Well the servers are at defcon 4, it says there will be delays, check if it is still does it when it gets back to defcon 5, if it is still lagging then you should start checking your routers, ports, modems, ISP, ping, singal strength, packet loss, etc. But if your Nat type says open then it's just normal lag and there is nothing you can do to fix it other than search for a better lobby.
This is rare.
i thought all the basic models were discontinued?
Sent an invite to the Drk Brotherhood.. Just in case you are still looking...
Welcome to the Rise To Kill All Recruitment Page
Thank you for taking the time to read the Rise to Kill All's clan recruitment page. Here you will be able to find information about our clan, our requirements and also how to apply to the clan.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN OUR CLAN WHO WANT TO ACTUALLY LEVEL UP OUR CLAN AND PLAY CLAN WARS WITH US.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE: ADAMST94 ON XBOX LIVE FOR MORE INFO.
Rise To Kill All are looking for players of any age and background join our clan, we're currently Level 14 with around 40 members and we have Won ALL of our Clan Wars in Platinum Division so far!
We have won the most recent clan war coming 1st place in Platinum Division.
We're always looking for new players to join the clan to help us progress up the clan levels. We cater towards both casual and competitive gamers. (also young and maturer gamers, if your going to join please act grown up and mature).
We are a fast growing clan who are friendly and fun to play with.
HOW TO JOINThere are currently two ways that you can join our clan:
Once Again, thank you for taking the time to look at our recruitment page game we hope to have you join us soon.
This is how I did it.
loadout: mortal, MP-433 pistol, exp ammo, armor, sentry, grenade turret
spent points in this order
2 sentry (1st barrier)
2 armor (2nd barrier)
whatever's left went to grenade turret but I never used it.
Sent you invite to the Drk Brotherhood.. Check us out, if you accept please be sure to sign up on our website..
We won our 3rd Platinum clan wars in a row finished the last one with 563CPs check out the clans website or FB for pics.
THIS WEEKS CLAN PRIZE WINNERS!!
Thanks to the people who donated to make it possible, here are the winners from this week's categories :
- 2nd Prize 10$ (Cod-Father-Dan)
- 3rd Prize10$ (Mizzhighness)
- 4th Prize 10$ (Revylx)
-5th Prize 10$ (Lorddeezy)
Total Prize money won so far up to date is 76.50 euro by clan members!
take out game turn off the console and unplug it completely and turn it back on and put the game in try again
my cod ghost double xp is not loading im on xbox 360 and have tryed shuttin my xbox on and off and taking the disc out what sohuld i do
this might be a stupid question but how do I know if double xp is working I'm on the ps3 its done no update like blops 2 used to so how do I know if I am getting double xp this weekend.
On the Xbox One? That's about double what it has been. I haven't played much this week (Damn you holidays!).
I wasn't bringing it up to cause excitement over third-person, but to let you guys know there are people out there who listen to what players want and are trying to build it for us.
Hahaha oh man this made me laugh. Thank you for that
Thank you sir.