Articles on this Page
- 04/17/16--12:37: _200 puntos Call of ...
- 04/17/16--12:39: _Re: what should i d...
- 04/17/16--12:41: _Why can i not play ...
- 04/17/16--12:41: _Re: Wrong country/r...
- 04/17/16--12:44: _Re: BO3 PS4 NOTHING...
- 04/17/16--12:46: _Re: BO3 PS4 NOTHING...
- 04/17/16--12:54: _Re: Black Ops 3 Cri...
- 04/17/16--12:57: _Re: I got hacked
- 04/18/16--12:30: _Re: Any notes on Up...
- 04/18/16--12:32: _Re: Bring Back the ...
- 04/18/16--12:33: _Re: my multiplayer ...
- 04/18/16--12:35: _Re: A toy on the po...
- 04/18/16--12:35: _LTD is recruiting 1...
- 04/18/16--12:38: _Re: I paid almost 6...
- 04/18/16--12:39: _Re: AFO Gaming is r...
- 04/18/16--12:39: _Re: Eclipse DLC pre...
- 04/18/16--12:40: _Re: For those peopl...
- 04/18/16--12:40: _Re: Friend cant joi...
- 04/18/16--12:41: _Re: Treyarch, if so...
- 04/18/16--12:42: _spawn trapping
- 04/17/16--12:37: 200 puntos Call of Duty (Artículo para el juego) de 1,99 €
- 04/17/16--12:41: Re: Wrong country/region chosen
- 04/17/16--12:44: Re: BO3 PS4 NOTHING SAVES
- 04/17/16--12:46: Re: BO3 PS4 NOTHING SAVES
- 04/17/16--12:54: Re: Black Ops 3 Critical Error
- 04/17/16--12:57: Re: I got hacked
- 04/18/16--12:30: Re: Any notes on Update 1.09???
- 04/18/16--12:32: Re: Bring Back the Unlimited Map Voting System
- 04/18/16--12:33: Re: my multiplayer progress is lost every time i close cod bo3
- 04/18/16--12:35: Re: A toy on the portal of power has a problem...
- 04/18/16--12:35: LTD is recruiting 16+ mature gaming community
- 04/18/16--12:39: Re: AFO Gaming is recruiting for black ops 3 on xbox one
- 04/18/16--12:39: Re: Eclipse DLC preload
- 04/18/16--12:40: Re: Friend cant join party!
- 04/18/16--12:42: spawn trapping
Buenos días. He comprado tres veces este producto: 200 puntos Call of Duty (Artículo para el juego) de 1,99 €. Lamentablemente el mismo no aparece en el juego. Qué debo hacer? Espero puedan darme una respuesta. ¿Algún correo electrónico para contactar con Activision? Muchas gracias. Saludos.
The exact same thing has happened to me. If there is a message like a new emblem that says you have been hacked(that is what happened to me) there is a section where you can send a request and can tell them what has happen. My good friend had it happened to him and they got the account back in a few days. Nut im not saying you'll get it for sure but hopefully you will
My Friend and I just want to play zombies but whenever we try to join each other we get the message 'unable to join game session' and we would like to find out why.
I guess you need to contact your console manufacturer such as Sony/Microsoft and inquire this matter as they're the one who has an access to your account. Also I'm not sure if you can change your region/country through your account profile.
The glitch had stopped for over a week or so, but then it started back up, recently I was using my baseball bat and I got every camo except for chameleon, in the morning I got back on to get that camo and everything I had done was GONE. Also I spent a few unlock tokens unlocking new guns and the new guns were not unlocked in the morning, but the worst part was that my unlock tokens were not refunded. Please fix and refund, thanks.
**new guns were not DLC guns, regular guns such as the SVG-100 and other rifles.
I am pretty sure I have known people that have this error I usually tell them to verify the game integrity cache by right clicking on the Game in the Steam Library > Properties > Local Files Tab > Verify the Integrity Game Cache...
After that try relaunching the game and the error should be gone.
I'm sorry to hear that your account has been reset due to someone hijacking your account. Please contact Activision here and I am sure that they will be happy to assist you.
On smaller maps I use the Kuda with Grip and Laser; who knows what it's going to play like now in HC. "Reduced 1-hit kill range in Hardcore Mode". "Reduced ADS movement, but no longer lose speed while firing".
Not everyone, in fact most, don't play on PC.
I too have been having this issue! As well as my name not showing on the leaderboard.
It does not look like there is an option to reset the characters in Spyro's Adventure. Here is a link to an Activision page for this error: Activision Support . Since there is nothing for Spyro's, you might need to find a Giants or SWAP Force game to reset it. I hope that helps.
LTDoriginal is a clan based upon integrity, family and winning. We are looking for active, teamwork minded players to fill our ranks. In order to join LTD you must be 16+ and mature.
We are focused on everything from Clan Wars to Ranked play, as well as our own personally held tournaments in the near future.
If you believe you have what it takes to win with both the Honor and Integrity which is required by the Leadership here at LTDoriginal clan then join and be a part of something order to join LTD you must be 16+ and mature. We are on the following consoles PS4 and Xbox One. So join LTD today. We are looking for competitive and casual gamers.
For the competitive team we are looking for PS4 competitive team and Xbox One competitive team. We are looking for a slayer, two objective players, and a hybrid slayer. If you are looking to in join the competitive team, please message Kik: Mikuchan4 on PSN:PrometheanUK or on Skype at live:Brandon.davies96 For the Xbox One competitive team message LTD Axemyth or on kik: LTDAxemyth if you would like to join us then please register onhttp://ltdoriginal.clanwebsite.com/forum
The only advice i could give is to not get caught up in stuff that has little to no value. They got me for the season pass, but ONLY because I like to play online with friends and the old maps are getting boring. Well, that and they discounted it LOL. That was what convinced me. I would never pay for skins, camos, outfits, guns, etc. but that's just me. They don't affect gameplay, so I'm just not interested. It sounds like I'm kinda lucky because I could get $200+into this game otherwise.
i checked at about 19:00 BST and couldn't predownload through the store then hurumph!
I think there is a lot of truth in this.
Sometimes my friends and I have this issue. We all take turns trying to join each other until we find a party leader the game likes. Sometimes it's me, some times it's not. Our NAT Types don't change, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
On the rare occasion, we all restart our PS4s and that helps. It's frustrating when we only have a bit of time to play and we spend it all trying to lobby up. LOL
Today's title Update corrected this issue. Should only be heard by players in the immediate vicinity now.
Has anyone experienced being trapped at spawn. Happened four times today already, basically you spawned and got shot straight away - not once or twice as in most games but all the time.