Articles on this Page
- 03/28/16--20:30: _Re: How is the mult...
- 03/28/16--20:31: _Re: How is the mult...
- 03/28/16--21:33: _Re: Level glitch?
- 03/28/16--21:36: _Re: Whenever i clos...
- 03/28/16--21:37: _Re: List of things ...
- 03/28/16--21:42: _Re: Multiplayer lev...
- 03/28/16--21:45: _Re: My rank keeps r...
- 03/28/16--21:47: _Re: Multiplayer
- 03/28/16--21:49: _Re: Black Ops 3 Mul...
- 03/28/16--21:54: _Re: Why is my Black...
- 03/28/16--22:13: _Re: Progress ALWAYS...
- 03/28/16--22:20: _Re: Constant derank...
- 03/28/16--22:35: _Re: Question on leg...
- 03/28/16--22:40: _Re: NUKE TOWN
- 02/25/16--14:46: _I've been banned wa...
- 03/29/16--21:55: _Re: Nat Type always...
- 03/29/16--22:42: _Re: Call of Duty Bl...
- 03/29/16--23:10: _Re: Is it really so...
- 03/29/16--23:12: _Re: Question on leg...
- 03/29/16--23:13: _Re: Attachment Vari...
- 03/28/16--21:33: Re: Level glitch?
- 03/28/16--21:37: Re: List of things that need to be fixed.
- 03/28/16--21:42: Re: Multiplayer level stuck to 1
- 03/28/16--21:47: Re: Multiplayer
- 03/28/16--21:49: Re: Black Ops 3 Multiplayer saving problem, stats reset everytime
- 03/28/16--22:13: Re: Progress ALWAYS resetting when logging off
- 03/28/16--22:20: Re: Constant deranking!?
- 03/28/16--22:35: Re: Question on legality of controllers
- 03/28/16--22:40: Re: NUKE TOWN
- 02/25/16--14:46: I've been banned was playing solo and didn't cheat. Please help.
- 03/29/16--21:55: Re: Nat Type always strict
- 03/29/16--23:10: Re: Is it really so hard to create a decent Objective mode?
- 03/29/16--23:12: Re: Question on legality of controllers
- 03/29/16--23:13: Re: Attachment Variants:Epic only by name?
When go up at Level 55 , you are allowed to raise the prestige, again it restarts the level , but you 'll be standing one .
Thank you very much , I helped me a lot .
Same here. It's annoying.
This happens to me on ps4.
You won't see anymore updates, as the life cycle is over.
Same here. Happens to me on ps4. It deranks me back to level 11 every time. Gamertag: Epic439
Same. Ps4. Name: Epic439
I'm losing progress too.
Happens to me too. Ps4. Epic439
Same here. On ps4. This is the first time I have touched cod in a while. This issue is preventing me from buying the season pass. I will not buy until a a fix is found.
Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with this. This is currently being looked into at the moment. What is your PSN ID? Are you on a digital or disc copy of the game? What region are you contacting is from?
Let us know,
Same here. Ps4. Name Epic439
I beg to differ to a small degree, the major difference is not having to take your thumbs off the thumbsticks in order to use other buttons (Eg: jump, crouch, reload, switch weapons etc).
Makes a pretty noticeable change if you are a twitchy player and/or want more accurate play - esp when playing aggressively or using precision weapons.
That xxx ms of moving the thumb from you movement/look sticks and back is a crucial element.
I love Nuk3town and think it plays great with BO3 movement mechanics.
Always have loved a bit of chaos and this offers it in spades - probs played most games on this map.
It can be really controlled if you play with a team but FFA is yeah, just plain ballz-to-the-wall hectic lol.
All other maps to me are named; Not Nuketown 1, Not Nuketown 2 etc etc
On the date of the 24th of February 2016, I attempted to play Call of Duty black ops 3 only to find myself "vac-banned" (after contacting valve, I was told to contact the developer as they claimed that it was a game ban and not a "vac-Ban"), this has not happened to me before, as I do not cheat in multiplayer games (the few that I do play), and I did not cheat in black ops 3. I believe that there may have been a false positive, earlier in the day I played a single player RPG in which I tried to employed the use of cheat engine in the RPG, it was a short time after this that I returned to Black ops 3 after a long hiatus, shortly thereafter, after reentering the game for a second time, I was notified as to the ban put in place on my account. Furthermore, I did not take part in any multiplayer matches what so-ever, the time was spent in the campaign and a few unsuccessful rounds of "solo-zombies" if there is any way in which anyone can help, I would be grateful.
Edit: Again I would like to ask for help, please, if there is anyone in support who can look at my stats, it should be clear that I didn't cheat, the highest round I ever got to in zombies was 14 and that was an anomaly, the rest ranged between rounds 2 to 10, when I last played multiplayer last year, I only had a K.D of between 0.6 or 0.8, Black ops 3 was my first time playing Call of Duty on the PC and it showed, I had hoped to get back into the game and actually accumulate some experience hence why I tried to start playing again this month.
Edit: I ask again, can anybody help me? Please, at the time of the banning I had 22 hours in the game that had been almost entirely spent on trying to play the campaign on "realistic". Again, I if anyone from support would look at my profile and stats and then determine the course of action.
Edit: please, my profile name should have been the same as my current profile name, as well as sharing email addresses, so if anyone can please examine my case and just reply, I would be grateful, please, I've been trying to get help for more than a month now without any sort of response at all.
Message was edited by: Kraktor
Sorry to her about that. Have you tried a wired connection and seen if that helps at all? If this doesn't help, you may need to contact your ISP for advanced troubleshooting regarding your particular setup.
Best of luck!
Wanted to give a good news to all who are facing the same issue. I'm able to play the game if I launch it in offline mode. The game is still crashing if I run it online (no matter what I do) but the game run for hours without any hiccups in offline mode. No help has been provided by the support team yet who are still wondering what to do now. Anyways, I'm able to figure it out so I'm enjoying it and hope others are able to play it as well after using this trick.
Id suggested awhile ago, in games like Dom or hardpoint... that a player needs to at least attempt to capture a position once every minute or it they get kicked.
Only problem with that is, i already find myself in one sided lobbies (7vs5) In HC i always end up with team mates getting kicked, and trying to win a game while been out numbered 1-2 always seems go badly
Bumper Jumper still requires you to take your thumbs off the sticks to perform certain critical actions.
Button mapping in itself cannot provide the same level of actions as extra paddles/buttons on the back be it scuff or similar controllers.
That makes sense, I was simply curious mainly because they were labelled "legendary" so in my mind I was under the assumption that these little variations must have significance. Now I just feel like these these should be labelled as "Commons" not that I wish for them to have some form of effect on the guns statistics but more along the lines of I wasted time on just getting something no one can see, hear or that even makes any difference whatsoever apart from small change in the guns appearance..