Articles on this Page
- 03/15/16--17:10: _Re: [ps4] demolitio...
- 03/15/16--17:24: _Anyone still playin...
- 03/15/16--17:25: _Re: Game crashed an...
- 03/15/16--17:33: _Re: new XBox live a...
- 03/15/16--17:39: _Re: Finally - Dark ...
- 03/15/16--17:44: _Re: Mothership problem
- 03/15/16--17:53: _Re: (XB1) ->STR33T ...
- 03/15/16--17:56: _Re: Ps4 Monitor
- 03/15/16--17:59: _Re: Ps4 Monitor
- 03/15/16--18:04: _[ps4] demolition ga...
- 03/15/16--18:15: _Re: What's Wrong Wi...
- 03/15/16--18:22: _Re: Is anyone else ...
- 03/15/16--18:33: _XGN RECRUITMENT (XB1)
- 03/15/16--18:43: _Re: Mothership problem
- 03/15/16--18:44: _Re: Mothership problem
- 03/16/16--17:47: _need a ps4 clan...1...
- 03/16/16--17:48: _Re: So many issues ...
- 03/16/16--17:49: _Re: Is anyone else ...
- 03/16/16--17:53: _Re: A AUCTION HOUSE...
- 03/16/16--17:56: _Re: Mothership problem
- 03/15/16--17:10: Re: [ps4] demolition gaming is recruiting
- 03/15/16--17:24: Anyone still playing on 360
- 03/15/16--17:25: Re: Game crashed and lost nuclear medal/challenge
- 03/15/16--17:33: Re: new XBox live account - CANT see any friends
- 03/15/16--17:39: Re: Finally - Dark Matter
- 03/15/16--17:44: Re: Mothership problem
- 03/15/16--17:53: Re: (XB1) ->STR33T KINGZ
- 03/15/16--17:56: Re: Ps4 Monitor
- 03/15/16--17:59: Re: Ps4 Monitor
- 03/15/16--18:04: [ps4] demolition gaming is recruiting
- 03/15/16--18:15: Re: What's Wrong With Hardcore servers?
- 03/15/16--18:33: XGN RECRUITMENT (XB1)
- 03/15/16--18:43: Re: Mothership problem
- 03/15/16--18:44: Re: Mothership problem
- 03/16/16--17:47: need a ps4 clan...1.25 kd
- 03/16/16--17:53: Re: A AUCTION HOUSE IN BO3!?
- 03/16/16--17:56: Re: Mothership problem
llooking to start a long game this weekend. Was wondering if anyone still plays on old gen and wanted to run some. please have mic, mature, and time to play. No cheating. No glitching. ( hard to believe I know)
We're currently looking into issues concerning crashing directly to Dashboard. Just to clarify, which Xbox are you playing on? Also, when exactly are you experiencing these crashes? Is it at the beginning of the round? Right after the Winners Circle? Is this occurring during certain game modes or maps?
Please include in your reply also your Gamertag and geographical region.
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues regarding not being able to view your account's friends using in the in-game feature. Which Xbox are you playing on? Are you able to view the friends in any other game besides CoD:BO3? Have you tried restarting the game application and also the Xbox?
Best Regards ^SP
Let us know your success with it. That is not on my list of goals. Maybe if I get better I will give it a try down the road.
Combat Focus lasts long enough to make an impact if used correctly, if you activate on spawn it won't do anything for you but use it whilst capping a flag on Dom plus a 1 or 2 defense kills and that's a massive chunk of points towards it. You don't have to stay alive long to earn a Mothership, here's on earn't in 33s.
K/D 1.13 (new to xbox controller) Ps3 had 2.0
But wouldn't the input lag be on top of the 250ms response time? Before I get blasted for stupidity this is a question and hopefulyl not a dumb one but... Surely if, lets say see you see an enemy player appear on your screen the lag we're referring to is you see the person it takes 250ms (lets say) to process that yourself then you react and on top of that 250ms there is any input lag for what you do on the controller going to the screen? I'm seriously thinking about getting a monitor too hence why I want to make sure I understand correctly..
I switched to a 27" Asus over a year ago. Will never go back.
DxG is a highly competitive/structured clan in clan wars, pub stomping, gbs etc. Sponsored by custom config modjunkiez and wolfgripz. Must be 16 or over and have a over a 1.3 k/d, have mic, and be active. If interested apply at demolitiongaming.com tell them Landon sent you.
Nobody else is having extra lag in just this mode? I has never done this before where there was just lag in a certain mode.
i knew nothing about lag, ping, etc until Black Ops 2. That't the first game i played where my connection was complete crap. i guess i didn't need to know anything back then LOL.
If anyone knows of a "connection improvement for dummies", i'm all eyes. I've read a few articles and they are either so complicated, i can't wrap my mind around it or the instructions are equipment-specific so that my modem/router settings look nothing like theirs.
If it would really help, that is.
Hi, are you tired of playing alone? Want some communication on your team? Well, this might be for you. We are XGN which stands for Xiled Gaming Network. We have over 12 thousand members and are growing everyday. We have sponsors, and many teams. You do not have to be a competitive player to join, we do have competitive teams though if you want to do that. We have a lot to offer and are currently looking for new quality members. So, if you are interested send me a message on Xbox on my Gamer tag. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
My Gamer tag is: XGN vEpilepsy7
P.S. you must be at least 15 years of age or older to join. And must have MIC
Yeah Ante Up doesn't work because it's the equivalent of IW's Hardline where you get exactly one kill reduced off your "kill streak". BO2's Hardline works better with score streaks, and encourages objective play by increasing the value of high end score streaks.
I much prefer Combat Focus and Overclock, especially as Fast Hands and Scavenger are already the priority for me in perk tier 2.
*doesn't work well
Damn it, why can't we edit or delete posts anymore?
I think mine was way more than hit detection, it was complete and constant lag. Today it seems to be fixed though. So not sure if it was the same issue as the OP stated but on my end it seems to be fixed.
It appears to be fixed now, at least the issue I was having yesterday.
i don't see a problem with it i it were set up in broker form. i know cod is not an mmo rpg, but most every rpg game has a broker system where you can buy sell or trade items. someone posts an m1 for 4k crypto or 50 bucks (cp). if you dont want to use the broket system simply keep on the black market. this way activision gets money and you either spend crypto or cp. recieving party earns cp or crypto and it's basically a win win for activision because you can't actually spend cp anywhere but the black market. i would be ok with it if it were set up that way. but like i said too, sure people will post items for billions of cp or crypto keys, simply ignore and filter the min/max you wish to spend.
Capture points, Defending Points, Anti Up, and Combat Focus lol
Not hard to do.