Articles on this Page
- 03/06/16--13:45: _I'm running into an...
- 03/06/16--13:46: _Re: Team Explicit a...
- 03/06/16--13:48: _Re: Zombies match m...
- 03/06/16--13:50: _Re: XvG [ps4] [BO3]...
- 03/06/16--13:54: _Re: Starting 10pm E...
- 03/06/16--14:04: _Re: Have full conne...
- 03/06/16--14:08: _Re: AFO Gaming is r...
- 03/06/16--14:09: _Re: Can't conne...
- 03/06/16--14:14: _[XONE] Der EisenSwa...
- 03/06/16--14:15: _Re: my call of duty...
- 03/06/16--14:21: _Re: Update causing ...
- 03/06/16--14:24: _Re: Shotguns
- 03/06/16--14:24: _Re: Update causing ...
- 03/06/16--14:27: _Re: I WANT MY MONEY...
- 03/06/16--14:39: _Re: my call of duty...
- 03/07/16--14:11: _Re: An important qu...
- 03/07/16--14:11: _[XB1] Ascension Fir...
- 03/07/16--14:05: _Re: What the heck i...
- 03/07/16--14:19: _Re: What is the sit...
- 03/07/16--14:23: _Re: ban hammer coming
- 03/06/16--13:45: I'm running into an issue early on in CoD Black Ops
- 03/06/16--13:46: Re: Team Explicit are Recruiting! ( PS4 COMPETITIVE CLAN )
- 03/06/16--13:48: Re: Zombies match making not looking for players
- 03/06/16--13:50: Re: XvG [ps4] [BO3] clan recruiting!
- 03/06/16--13:54: Re: Starting 10pm EST every night
- 03/06/16--14:04: Re: Have full connection but can not connect to a game. What to do?
- 03/06/16--14:08: Re: AFO Gaming is recruiting for black ops 3 on xbox one
- 03/06/16--14:09: Re: Can't connect to the server.
- 03/06/16--14:14: [XONE] Der EisenSwag EE Team Needed ASAP! add iKLew
- 03/06/16--14:21: Re: Update causing crashing
- 03/06/16--14:24: Re: Shotguns
- 03/06/16--14:24: Re: Update causing crashing
- 03/06/16--14:27: Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
- 03/07/16--14:11: Re: An important question
- Must have mic and use it.
- Must have and be able to maintain at least a 1.4 KDR.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Must be mature and able to get along with other members of the clan.
- Must fill out an application at www.ascensionfiregaming.com
- 03/07/16--14:05: Re: What the heck is happening?
- 03/07/16--14:23: Re: ban hammer coming
You are supposed to throw grenades or something from a sling. It doesn't throw them. I got the game on Steam so I assume it's fully updated. I'm unable to continue to play this game due to this bug.
Oh wait I have an Xbox 1.. Is this clan only for PSN?
yeah, your right. Logged an official complaint on live chat weeks ago. Unheard of apparently....basically got told its an issue my end. I have noticed it doesn't find anywhere near the amount of matches in normal multiplayer like it used too As well. Slowly shutting me out of all modes. I regret buying with the season pass. Games like rainbow six siege also has regional lock on, but have absolu no problems connecting with the rest of the U.K. ( living in Channel Islands)
Hi, my name is Emmanuel, and I would be happy to join your clan. I have a ps4, and my username is YellowFlash583
Sigh... According to the web site Valve e for developers and coders...... ."time differences between server and client causes logical problems, becoming worse with increasing network latencies. In fast-paced action games, even a delay of a few milliseconds can cause a laggy gameplay feeling and make it hard to hit other players or interact with moving objects. Besides bandwidth limitations and network latencies, information can get lost due to network packet loss. To cope with the issues introduced by network communication, The Source engine server employs techniques such as data compression and lag compensation which are invisible to the client' Now I don't write code, but to me, that's lag compensation and from what people have told me without it, people playing great distances from hosts or servers, or people playing on inferior architecture could not play at all.
Sorry to hear you are having that issue as well. Are you still running into that error and on what platform? If so, have you tried anything to fix it yet and how long have you been seeing it? If it was just popping up since yesterday it may be related to some of the server issues that were going, so if you are on console make sure to do a hard restart of that and also reset your router & modem in order to refresh your network. Let me know about all of that though. Thanks.
That's great to hear. Thank you for coming back to let me know that helped with that issue. Feel free to let me know if you run into any other issues.
Serious people ONLY
Thank you for clarifying that. Are you getting disconnected from the servers after playing each time or is this occurring after regularly logging off? Then the next time you come in you see that rank, and challenges, all were set back to what they were before? What platform are you playing on and have you tried resetting everything or reinstalling since that patch?
Thanks for reporting that as well. I know it doesn't seem like much with taking the time to provide all of that, but it does give us information that we use to help fix the problem. I'm afraid I don't have any update on that yet, but I'll be sure to add all of your information as well. Appreciate it.
ummm... try shooting yourself in the foot at 50m with a shotgun and 50m with an mp5 tell me which hits. If youre going to make an argument about an unbalanced weapon class based on realism then you should at least remember the distances and not make up your own. Shotgun shitters usually run and gun because they are mid-range OHK sniper rifles with no need to aim they dont hide in a corner.
Vid games arnt real life either so balance needs to be there for "fun factor". Shotguns are not sniper rifles and should never be OHK unless your are point blank.period.
Thank you for providing all of that information in relation to this crash. Your English is just fine and I'll add your information to our report. Appreciate it.
Me and my friend would like our money back for the whole game - along with the 30,000 other people who stopped playing because Treyarch/Activision took their money and arnt delivering.
Getting 1/20th of what was advertised and promised.
TDM being the only mode with available matches(2) even though 16k people are playing?
i play on ps4
it happens regularly after logging off
yes all back 2 the way they wore before the patch put i font a way 2 maintain my progress i need to unlock a calling card if i do so my progress is saved even if i logged of but since yeaterday this method stopped working and my state is the same
no i didn't try resetting everything u mean deleting the game and reinstalling it no i didn't and i tried on my friend ps4 same thing the s
Per the support team-
You can not use a weapon that hasn't been unlocked yet towards challenge progress. Unless you have used an unlock token on the item, the challenges won't count. Once unlocked, you could use the premade class and it would count, but until you unlock it your progress won't count.
Ascension Fire Gaming was developed with the competitive gamer in mind. At Ascension Fire Gaming our focus is on that one premise, competition, by developing a community to compete at the highest levels possible. Our philosophy was built around giving like-minded gamer's a place to excel while being surrounded by others with similar goals. This clan was built for elite players who look for that something more in games.
We are always looking for new members to join our family to play, stream, make videos, or just dominate!!! If you are interested in joining read the requirements below and check us out at our website: www.ascensionfiregaming.com
Your bandwidth is fine. 4109KB per second is 32.9mb~ download... more than enough to play online. FWIW I'm on 50/5 broadband and can get as high as 56mb through my PS4, but my bandwidth as shown in-game is usually around the 3MB or 24mb mark. In BO2 that was 10MB or 80mb which is just nonsensical lol
The problem is this game is a broken mess and nothing makes sense.
I think the answer you got last month still applies:
I would actually think that:
B) Posting videos of them is actually VERY GOOD. Yes you have to deal with it for a bit (your point C)), but the more the exposure, the faster it gets fixed (regardless on how quickly it actually got fixed, it would have taken longer if only a select few know about it)
C) Yea... I agree
Just knowing about it, and how it is accessed, is very useful. If I see someone squirming up against a rock I kind of figure they are up to something. Right now I am too busy just learning the maps to worry too much about these "players". While it might not seem so, they will feel the pain for their actions. Just because some is not done right now does not mean that it won't happen. In a few weeks I predict we will get s rash of "banned for no reason" posts in the forum.