Articles on this Page
- 08/25/15--02:46: _Re: Hacking..OP or OK?
- 08/25/15--02:51: _Re: Map Design --> ...
- 08/25/15--02:56: _Re: A Discussion of...
- 08/25/15--03:01: _Re: A Discussion of...
- 08/25/15--03:27: _Re: Should I get a ...
- 08/25/15--03:27: _Re: Not got beta co...
- 08/26/15--06:36: _All 3 black ops bet...
- 08/26/15--06:36: _My bata is not work...
- 08/26/15--06:37: _Re: I didn't receiv...
- 08/26/15--06:38: _Re: What happens if...
- 08/26/15--06:39: _Horrible Mouse Acce...
- 08/26/15--06:39: _My 3 beta codes are...
- 08/26/15--06:40: _Re: Beta code was f...
- 08/26/15--06:40: _Black ops 3 errorco...
- 08/26/15--06:41: _Re: I have redeemed...
- 08/26/15--06:41: _No e recibido mi co...
- 08/26/15--06:29: _Re: what are Best w...
- 08/26/15--06:34: _Re: I haven't recei...
- 08/26/15--06:51: _Re: Call of Destiny?
- 08/26/15--06:43: _Re: UK player looki...
- 08/25/15--02:46: Re: Hacking..OP or OK?
- 08/25/15--02:51: Re: Map Design --> CQC time again
- 08/25/15--02:56: Re: A Discussion of Stealth
- 08/25/15--03:01: Re: A Discussion of Stealth
- 08/25/15--03:27: Re: Should I get a gaming monitor?
- 08/25/15--03:27: Re: Not got beta code to put in my Xbox yet
- 08/26/15--06:36: My bata is not working it just says involved
- 08/26/15--06:37: Re: I didn't receive my code
- 08/26/15--06:38: Re: What happens if you lost your beta code.
- 08/26/15--06:39: Horrible Mouse Acceleration
- 08/26/15--06:40: Re: Beta code was fine but never received a token for beta access
- 08/26/15--06:40: Black ops 3 errorcode ABDEF
- 08/26/15--06:29: Re: what are Best weapons to use in the beta
- 08/26/15--06:34: Re: I haven't receive the token by e-mail to play BO3 beta..
- 08/26/15--06:51: Re: Call of Destiny?
- 08/26/15--06:43: Re: UK player looking for PS4 clan
Lower kill streaks are ok. Higher up kill streaks generally take two slots to hack. I tried hacking a mothership last night. I can tell you i did not succeed. The time to breach took a while, and then you get killed. The wraith takes two, but is fairly easy to do. To my knowledge there is no counter as such.
I agree in the sense that the maps provided in the beta were close combat, but as we have not seen the the maps, it will be difficult to pass comment. I hope they have a range of maps to compliment the various weapons and play styles. I guess time will tell.
The spawn situation is always the same in the FPS', more so when playing an objective game mode and map control has not really been established. Careful thought needs to be put in to the spawn system, and i think it will take a few attempts to find the right balance. Hopefully upon release it will be improved greatly from what most experienced in the BETA.
I think the maps delivered in the beta were quite fast paced maps. I hope they have a variety of maps upon full release. Flanking is a key tactic depending on the game mode you're playing, and perks and attachments that compliment that will be key to your success. In my personal opinion, i think a suppressor nerfed the damage of an gun too much.
The problem unfortunately is that regardless of what happens, they won't be able to please everyone. As long as they have a variety of maps though, then that will ease peoples frustrations.
While I agree with... "the game should cater to all play styles" I think we both know why it's designed this way. The blasphemous word camper and the community that can't handle the Ghost perk from BO1. While I was too busy running around with Ghost Pro and Ninja Pro back then... there was no time to complain about it.
I guess we will have to rely on black hats, launchers, and counter uav's to take them down. As far as play styles...... I'm scared the map design might be a bigger problem. There doesn't seem to be very many places to hide from the maps I've seen.
Before you buy the benq I would do some more research ,,, I run an asus with the 1 ms time and 24 inch screen and got it for a decent price 149-169 if I remember correctly ... I used to play on the bigger screen and I have to say I will not go back now that I have played on a monitor .
Yes go with a monitor but do some research unless your set on the benq if not there are a few brands out there that offer up the same stuff that are a little less pricey.
Keep an eye on your inbox, including spam. I got mine around 6 p.m. E.S.T. the day before for PS4.
TTitle says it all. I'm on Xbox one and all three tokens do not work. Entered them multiple times and on the website it doesn't work. Help
hhelp my problem with my black ops 3 bata the token is Invale and won't work I tried all three of them what should I do please help
I'am in the same thing we need help
You can retrieve it from this link, make sure you use the same details when logging in that you used to register.
Please... Please... Please... Why is there no option to disable mouse acceleration?
Even when I set the Mouse acceleration slider to 0, the game is unplayable.
I tried looking into the .cfg files but could't find anything.
I Am not happy at all!!! All three beta codes are not working and I can't find a phone number to contact you people!!!!!!
You can use this link to view your tokens, make sure that you log in using the same details you used to register.
playing all morning turned console off for a break.loaded up just now can't get on black ops because of the error code
You can use this link to view your tokens, make sure you log in using the same details you used to register.
NO e resibido mi codigo del Beta de Call of Duty, i yo ise todos los pasos cuando recerve el juego , que esta pasando
It's a beta. Use as many weapons as you can as many ways as you feel like trying. Your stats disappear in 5 days and nobody cares what they'll be. Try out all of them that might interest you and inform Treyarch/Activision if you think something is OP or UP or broken or perfect. That's the point of a beta.
Just remember that you'll only get 1 unlock token per level up. You can't try every weapon, perk and specialist.
When ever i go on that screen it says you have not activated a code on this account and it is starting to really starting to annoy me
" I'm playing Destiny again when I'm clearly playing a CoD game?"
As a Destiny player and COD vet the two are only similar in one aspect: You shoot at people with guns and try to win.
There is nothing in Destiny that reminds me of COD, nothing. If the movement is what you are trying to link, considering COD is older than Destiny one can say "Destiny of COD" is a better title and ask the question at the Destiny forums.
Now I'm sure fanboys will come and dis and hate or try to convince me otherwise by saying "it's not the real game it's a beta" but trust me, they would have to change the entire thing for it NOT to play out like Destiny. I'm honestly going to keep playing Black Ops II because I like it and not going to purchase Black Ops III because it feel like a ripped-off game of one of the games I gave up for good (in my opinion) reasons. I'm really worried for the future of gaming when it comes to stuff like this and things like milking players for their money by just making tons of DLC stuff. Can we not remember our roots?
So you write a thread on the COD forums claiming a thing and turn around and say "fan boys" will deny. You arent the sharpest crayon in the box, are you?
If you want to talk about roots, since that is what you are reminiscing: We should all just play Doom and say it was the first FPS!
Thanks for the free bump.