Articles on this Page
- 08/12/15--18:16: _Re: Unable to find ...
- 08/12/15--18:13: _Re: SO your saying ...
- 08/12/15--18:21: _Re: ->STR33T KINGZ
- 08/12/15--18:21: _Re: looking for xb...
- 08/12/15--18:32: _Re: Lack of Dedicat...
- 08/12/15--18:25: _Re: Lack of Dedicat...
- 08/13/15--19:02: _como solucionar lo...
- 08/13/15--19:03: _Re: Official Combat...
- 08/13/15--19:04: _Re: AW is just Tita...
- 05/04/15--14:58: _Beta FAQ
- 08/13/15--19:05: _Re: I'm trying to r...
- 08/13/15--19:05: _Re: Beta FAQ
- 08/13/15--19:03: _Re: Xbox1 Clan, No ...
- 08/13/15--19:09: _Re: rage quitting i...
- 08/13/15--19:09: _Re: I opened some a...
- 08/13/15--19:13: _Re: Beta FAQ
- 08/13/15--19:15: _Re: Official Combat...
- 08/13/15--19:17: _Re: What Are You Wa...
- 08/13/15--19:16: _Re: Hijacked email
- 08/13/15--19:25: _Re: AW is just Tita...
- 08/12/15--18:16: Re: Unable to find game
- 08/12/15--18:21: Re: ->STR33T KINGZ
- 08/12/15--18:21: Re: looking for xbox 360 aw clan
- 08/12/15--18:32: Re: Lack of Dedicated Servers and a Broken NetCode in Call of Duty
- 08/12/15--18:25: Re: Lack of Dedicated Servers and a Broken NetCode in Call of Duty
- 08/13/15--19:03: Re: Official Combat Movement Tutorial
- 08/13/15--19:04: Re: AW is just Titanfall?
- 05/04/15--14:58: Beta FAQ
- 08/13/15--19:05: Re: Beta FAQ
- 08/13/15--19:03: Re: Xbox1 Clan, No Requirements
- 08/13/15--19:09: Re: rage quitting in call of duty
- 08/13/15--19:13: Re: Beta FAQ
- 08/13/15--19:15: Re: Official Combat Movement Tutorial
- 08/13/15--19:17: Re: What Are You Watching At The Moment?
- 08/13/15--19:16: Re: Hijacked email
- 08/13/15--19:25: Re: AW is just Titanfall?
do you have atlas gorge?, i think its affecting finding games as well.
it's true delete all dlcs and you'll be able to find games, i deleted all 4 dlcs plus atlas gorge and it worked,
I'm looking for 360 AW players to play online hit me up xbl:ogxkushhx805
he just told me its freeware that you can use based on open WRT which is what NetDuma uses. Its Linux based. NetDuma is DDWRT and Unix based. I have no idea what ANY of that means...so apparently its not the EXACT software that NetDuma runs from a NetDuma Router.
definitely not a hacked version of anything....everything is a legit and I hold my gaming ethics in high standards, I also know my roommate has a high ethic code about his actions as well. Nothing is pirated, nothing is hacked. He has full and total control of a very extensive network that he built from scratch. I am almost offended you would say 'hacked version'. But I am not....
como solucionar los puntos negativos de multijugador de call of duty 4: moder warfare ....entre a jugar una partida y de repente me aparecieron os puntos malos y ya no puedo jugar ninguno dice que necesito nivel uno pero no me deja jugar nada ayuda por favor
I also noticed how it doesnt really look like you can abuse the thrusters to get into hard to reach areas to camp. But as far as that goes, we will have to wait to see on that.
I have TF on PC n X1 and think the double jump mechanics are very similar. I expect to see TF wall run on November 6th...
I you can't sue em, copy em!
There is a new FAQ section on the beta page that answers most of the common questions I've seen floating around the forums: Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 | Beta. I'm pasting the FAQ below for reference, but the details may change on the actual FAQ so I would recommend visiting the beta page for the latest information.
1. What is the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta?
The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta is your chance to test and experience Call of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer gameplay prior to launch. The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta represents a portion of the game while it is still in development, meaning that by playing, you are actively helping the developers to identify and fix issues for a smoother Day 1 launch. The Beta is not a full version of the game, as it represents a mere fraction of the overall multiplayer experience. Specific details of what will be included in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta will be released over the coming week.
2. How do I participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta?
To lock in your immediate access to the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta, you must have a beta access code. The easiest way to get a beta access code is to pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops III on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC from a participating retailer, or to pre-purchase the game through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam.
Each retailer will have a limited supply of Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta codes, and will be available while quantities last.
You can pre-order online and find information about participating retailers by visiting callofduty.com/blackops3/buy.
3. Which console platforms will support the Beta?
The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta will only be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
4. When is the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta?
PlayStation 4 owners get access to the multiplayer beta first starting on Wednesday, August 19 and will continue through Sunday, August 23. The following week on Wednesday, August 26 the beta will make its debut on Xbox One and PC and run through Sunday, August 30.
5. Where do I redeem my Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code?
Head over to callofduty.com/blackops3beta and follow the instructions on the page to reserve your spot in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta.
You will be required to log in with a Call of Duty account and enter your Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code.
If you do not have a Call of Duty account, you can create a free one. After creating your free account, you will be sent an account verification email to the address you provide.
6. What’s the difference between my Beta code that I received and my Beta token?
Your pre-order Beta code reserved your spot for the Beta and is redeemed at callofduty.com/blackops3beta. Once you have registered, a Beta token will be emailed to you on a rolling basis beginning at 12:00 AM PST on August 19th for PS4 users and on a rolling basis at 12:00 AM PST on August 26th for Xbox One and PC users. This Beta token will allow you to download the Beta from the platform you have designated in the registration process.
7. I’ve pre-purchased my copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam, but I didn't receive a Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code. Where can I locate my code?
You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-purchases through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam. You are automatically validated to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta. When the Beta has opened, you will be able to download it immediately.
8. I’ve pre-ordered my copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III through a participating retailer. Where can I locate my Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code?
In most cases, the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code will be printed on the retail receipt or sent to you via email on an online receipt. If you did not receive a beta code or can’t locate it, please contact your retailer.
9. What should I do if I lost or can’t find my Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code?
If you’ve lost or can’t find your Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code that you received for pre-ordering, please contact your retailer to recover your code.
10. I can’t read the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code on my receipt. What should I do?
If you can’t read the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code you received (i.e., smudged, illegible, etc.), please contact your retailer to get another copy of the code.
11. I entered my Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code, but it didn’t work. What should I do?
Please verify that you are entering the correct code. If you are receiving an error message stating that the code you entered is invalid or that your code has already been redeemed, please contact us using one of the following links below.
12. How big is the Beta file?
To make the Beta a fun and valuable experience, we’ve packed it with a lot of content. Therefore, the file is approximately 15 GB and download times will vary based on location, server traffic, and connection speed.
13. How can I give feedback and report bugs to make Black Ops 3 better?
We’re glad you asked! We will be posting a survey link on callofduty.com once the Beta starts. We welcome feedback and encourage everyone to share. The more feedback, the better.
14. When will the servers be down for maintenance?
Because this is a Beta, periodic maintenance will be necessary throughout the gameplay period. Please follow @Treyarch on Twitter for updates.
15. Will my progress from the Beta carry over to retail?
No, progress will not carry over from the Beta. Our focus is making the final game the best and most stable experience it can be and we will be working on balancing and other fixes leading up to launch.
16. What about Campaign or Zombies, will that be available in the Beta also?
No, the Black Ops III Beta is specifically focused on multiplayer.
17. Is the Beta available worldwide?
Availability of the Black Ops III Beta will vary by territory.
18. Where can I find the legal Terms of Service for the Black Ops III Beta?
Please review the legal terms and conditions for the Black Ops III Beta here.
Last Updated: August 13, 2015
Sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulties with this. Lets give the following a shot and see if that helps since time is of the essence:
- Create a new CoD account on www.callofduty.com. This may unfortunately require using a different email address to sign up. You may also need to make sure this account is verified just to be safe.
- Link console account to new CoD account. In case you need it again, more info on that can be found here.
- Try using the loot recovery tool as outlined above from the new account with your console account linked.
- Once tool is used, link your console account back to the CoD account you were using previously.
Please give these steps a shot if you can and let us know if you still experience issues with this.
Primary post updated. Yes, I know there's a new one. Waiting on some direction before posting.
Can I Join Prestige 2 lvl. 48 and i need a good clan
I just wanted to speak to number 5 on your list. There actually IS something they can do about it but highly doubtful that they will.
With Dark Souls 2, if someone got soft banned, they were put into a "special" server where all the soft ban players get sent to and can only play against other soft banned players.
So if the devs felt up to it, they could create a different server for those people so they can only play against other rage quitters until they learn to not do it as much. Then again, they could do that for killwhores in objective matches if they wanted to. But alas, tis but a dream.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to recover any of these items using the loot recovery tool as previously specified we may be unable to assist with this any further as there is currently no mechanism in place for providing items of this sort.
Our sincere apologies,
I'm presuming that it would be your CoD account Email, as that is the one you probably used to sign in with to redeem your code and that's the one moderators ask for to run a check on when people have asked to see if they redeemed their Beta code correctly.
Then that is a problem for me. For years i have tried to get my email changed on here because the email that i use to sign in no longer exists since i deleted it due to a security breach. But for some reason it wouldnt let me change emails. So the email that i use to get into this account no longer exists and that email would be sent to nowhere.
The thrust jump is almost as high as AW exo jump. BO2 fanboys won't admit it, but the movement will be quite similar to AW, especially considering wall-running now.
No way... OMG. It must have been murder waiting 5 hours to spring this gem on us.
That's pretty much what I did; changed the password and delinked the Xbox one account.
More players in a lobby (ground war). And I did pay attention. There is a question mark, sure. But when someone disagrees, you dropped the question mark and said
Come on, to say that they "aren't even close to the same" is not true. Think about both, the core mechanics and the setting etc...
No question mark.
Also in the next comment the only question mark came after a question that was already answered in the comment you replied to.