Articles on this Page
- 08/01/15--09:47: _Re: (XBOX1) HOMICID...
- 08/01/15--09:47: _Re: Homicidal Gamin...
- 08/01/15--10:11: _Re: [PS4] Looking f...
- 08/01/15--10:13: _Re: (PS4) I am look...
- 08/01/15--10:34: _Re: Bring back the ...
- 08/01/15--10:35: _Re: XB1 thumbs on a...
- 08/02/15--09:28: _Re: Quickscoping
- 08/02/15--09:36: _Re: [PS4][CAN/U.S./...
- 08/02/15--09:31: _Re: Ps3 clan is loo...
- 08/02/15--09:28: _Re: GXD3 clan on ps...
- 08/02/15--09:04: _Re: Well I did it a...
- 08/02/15--09:48: _Re: What does every...
- 08/02/15--09:55: _Re: i am looking fo...
- 08/02/15--09:55: _Re: Some concerns a...
- 08/02/15--09:56: _Re: Well I did it a...
- 08/02/15--10:04: _Re: Bring back the ...
- 08/02/15--10:30: _DMG IS RECRUITING E...
- 08/02/15--10:36: _Re: What does every...
- 08/02/15--10:38: _Re: Forum-telethon ...
- 08/02/15--10:44: _Re: [PS4] Splash Ga...
- 08/01/15--10:11: Re: [PS4] Looking for a COD AW clan on PS4!
- 08/01/15--10:13: Re: (PS4) I am looking for a clan
- 08/01/15--10:34: Re: Bring back the COD Ghosts
- 08/01/15--10:35: Re: XB1 thumbs on a DS4
- 08/02/15--09:28: Re: Quickscoping
- 08/02/15--09:31: Re: Ps3 clan is looking for you
- 08/02/15--09:28: Re: GXD3 clan on ps3 looking and recruiting
- 08/02/15--09:04: Re: Well I did it again, I tried not to but I did it anyway
- 08/02/15--09:48: Re: What does everyone think of the new guns?
- 08/02/15--09:55: Re: i am looking for a clan to join (PS4)
- 08/02/15--09:55: Re: Some concerns about the marketing of the BO3 Beta.
- 08/02/15--09:56: Re: Well I did it again, I tried not to but I did it anyway
- 08/02/15--10:04: Re: Bring back the COD Ghosts App
- 08/02/15--10:30: DMG IS RECRUITING EVERYONE!!!!!! (XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360 ONLY)
- 08/02/15--10:36: Re: What does everyone think of the new guns?
- 08/02/15--10:38: Re: Forum-telethon for teeth
- 08/02/15--10:44: Re: [PS4] Splash Gaming - Recruiting!
HG's Daily BUMP< STILL RECRUITING!
HG's Daily BUMP< STILL RECRUITING!
Message me on psn: xGREISENx if u have a clan and if you are looking for members!
SSorry I didnt get it
Ok - 48 veiws and not one comment, I'd like to point out that you don't have to have played the game or still play it (if you used to) to have an opinion, the very fact that a game has been sold with the promotiopn of clan wars and clans and the app that makes that function possible has been taken down yet you can still pay for the dlc for the game meaning that money is still being made for a game that doesn't allow you to use all of the function advertised withing the game.
So even if COD isn't your kind of game or you prefer BO or AW say if you think it's right, say if you agree with me and for you that play AW think.... will the same happen to AW app when they decide they don't care about the ppl who enjoy that game more then others, will they just drop the AW app too and expect you to buy there other games and give the same lame appology as they have done with the ghosts app saying don't worry you can play the next game. What about those of you who can't afford to buy game after game and the money you saved hard to buy the one you do have with the DLC and you can't have the same enjoyment because a new game came out and if you're lucky enough to save up in time you just might have a little time to enjoy all the features of the next game before they drop the app that lets you do that.
Please stop viewing and moving on, say what you think.
I have two controllers that I have had since the launch and both have thumb covers to block the wear, there isn't need for a whole Scuff controller because of it.
I enjoyed doing it in good old BO SnD ( not that idiotic trick shot bs). I would say QS was hardest to do in Black Ops after CoD1 where the scope would not be centered at all. In PC it lacked aim assist so it took at least some sort of skill.
I remember someone commenting after that round asking the others if I was any good at sniping
Yeah about the skill of it... eh in CoD2, MW series, BO II it hardly takes much skill and that's my own experience on PC with no aim assist. So it would be even much easier to do on consoles I guess.
why have an 18+ when its summer and everyone is off and what about 16 years olds they re are not at school and they are mature?
kd:1.28 only had 1 day 16 hours of gameplay so far havent had the game for long, psn is anthonygolchain2
yes can I join
My wife's niece and nephew were here for the weekend and the nephew is a huge COD fan and Army vet. He currently lives in an area of Illinois where he cannot get a good internet connection, so he had not played Advanced Warfare at all until now. Between Friday and Saturday, we probably played 6 hrs. together, so I was curious what his reaction to the game was. He said "I really like it but at the same time I have never felt so frustrated". I explained that this one is so different from the other titles because of the exo and that if you have a K/D above 1.0 after days of play time, you are considered one of the elite players in my mind.
This is not a simple game that you can just jump into and expect to have the same results as past titles; it takes more time and patience.
These will be the weapons that evade me is my guess and they have doing a good job of it so far
5 days is PLENTY of time for the beta.
1) There are millions of COD players which means at the time of the beta, there could be hundreds of thousands of people playing.
2) 5 days is enough even to get to a prestige if you play enough. It gives you plenty of time to learn movements, weapons, playstyles etc.
3) it will be 5 days in August which is almost 3 months before the game comes out which gives the devs time to hammer out the finer details assuming this is the only project they are working on.
The only thing I am worried about is the servers crashing due to the high volume of players in the beta. I dont think the servers for the beta will be up to par to handle the load. Then again, I always have the same fear when it comes to the regular launch of the game to begin with ever since MW3.
But they are doing it fine. 5 days is plenty of time to have the beta. As for the word of mouth and your friends not being able to play due to the possibility of not getting in in time, well, that is why you pre-order before the beta and if you play the beta and dont like it, then you cancel the pre-order and get your money back. You dont lose anything in the process except the time you spent playing the beta.
Yeah, I feel same as you about Battlefront. I've decided I'm not getting it as I think it will be another Destiny. Play it for a month or so then that's it. I've got a feeling it will get a bit boring and repetitive after a while.
I'm on PS4 so unfortunately can't get Lifeless Planet.
Pre-ordered Dishonored Definitive Edition last night. Going to chance it. Got good reviews etc.
That's it for me for games this year probably, apart from Fallout 4. I've been more selective with games the past 2 years. I used to buy most games that were released when I was on PS3, but realised I traded 90% of them in, as I didn't really enjoy that many I played to be honest. I only buy about 4 a year now that I know I really want, and will keep.
it's starting to become very clear why the app was taken down and a poor apology was given that's shows activision don't care about their customers and that's because clearly ppl don't care how they're treated and/or are too lazy to say something when they're spending there valuable time on a computer looking at forums but can't be bothered to say what they think when something other then what their class setup should be
We are a new community btw we are not a clan we are a community and we need new recruits so if you want join hmu on xbox my gamertag is DMG TWIZTID
1.Must Have Mic
2.Must Be 15 Years Of Age Or Older
3.Must Be Respectful
4.Must Be Loyal
yeah, I figured. This is why I haven't played since June. I am not going to wait around for a random supply drop to give me a gun.
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I am on Xbox One...
HHow many do you have so far