Articles on this Page
- 07/08/15--00:11: _perma banned or con...
- 07/09/15--02:46: _Re: MY ACCOUNTED GO...
- 07/09/15--03:10: _Re: Advanced Supply...
- 07/09/15--03:11: _Re: Beta Code is in...
- 07/09/15--03:13: _Re: AW - Non-Elite ...
- 07/09/15--03:14: _Re: I redeemed my B...
- 07/09/15--03:27: _Re: HuMaNiTy clan R...
- 07/09/15--03:39: _Re: Launch Maps -- ...
- 07/09/15--03:18: _Re: PS4 Beta Date.....
- 07/10/15--01:19: _Re: Bad conection
- 07/10/15--01:21: _Re: Hardcore Game M...
- 07/10/15--01:25: _Re: What's wrong wi...
- 07/10/15--02:02: _Re: Why arent the w...
- 07/10/15--02:05: _Re: Treyarch why gi...
- 07/10/15--02:07: _Donate Atlas Troops
- 07/10/15--02:22: _Re: Treyarch why gi...
- 07/10/15--02:26: _Re: MORS BUFFED
- 07/10/15--02:45: _Re: Exo Zombies Nee...
- 07/10/15--02:59: _Re: Donate Atlas Tr...
- 07/10/15--02:56: _Re: Why arent the w...
- 07/08/15--00:11: perma banned or connection issues?
- 07/09/15--02:46: Re: MY ACCOUNTED GOT HACKED
- 07/09/15--03:10: Re: Advanced Supply Drop (10) not received after purchase PS3
- 07/09/15--03:11: Re: Beta Code is invalid. Need help!
- 07/09/15--03:13: Re: AW - Non-Elite Weapon Gems
- 07/09/15--03:14: Re: I redeemed my Bo3 code but i didnt link my account
- 07/09/15--03:27: Re: HuMaNiTy clan Recruiting
- 07/09/15--03:39: Re: Launch Maps -- More Content or Just Content? :)
- 07/09/15--03:18: Re: PS4 Beta Date... Aug. 19th Announced
- 07/10/15--01:19: Re: Bad conection
- 07/10/15--01:21: Re: Hardcore Game Modes EXPLOSIVES ARE OP
- 07/10/15--01:25: Re: What's wrong with this generation of COD games?
- 07/10/15--02:02: Re: Why arent the weapons balanced yet?
- 07/10/15--02:05: Re: Treyarch why give sony early dlc??
- 07/10/15--02:07: Donate Atlas Troops
- 07/10/15--02:22: Re: Treyarch why give sony early dlc??
- 07/10/15--02:26: Re: MORS BUFFED
- 07/10/15--02:59: Re: Donate Atlas Troops
- 07/10/15--02:56: Re: Why arent the weapons balanced yet?
A few days ago I was kicked out of a lobby and when i tried to play online it said i was banned, i would know whether this is the case or not my gamertag is dark_hello98 and im on the ps3.
Probably not. No need to yell.
II've spoken to ps again they said if this can't be resolved then they will need a reference number ive sent you my personal details but I don't know how to send an imagine off receipt other than on here
ARX 160 Hole Puncher 4000+ kills more accuracy than the Steel Bite
It shouldn't be a problem, as long as you have linked your email, you should be sent a message with another code and instructions on how to access the Beta shortly before it goes live.
I will mention a couple of forum moderators to see if they can confirm this for you.
If we get 20 maps I'd be quite happy with that. Whereas I'd be unhappy if we get any less than 14.
But I do feel it's a case of quality over quantity. I'd rather we got less maps that are of good quality than a load of sub par maps.
Luckily the maps we've seen so far all look pretty decent.
I'm ready. I have put down $25 for the One version so I can convert it to prestige or hardened when it drops. I will probably pre order for the PS4 also. Even if I just get the beta. You might as well go do some woodworking side job and make enough to add a PS4 to your goods. I will need someone to play Uncharted 4 with (Izjar11, are you getting UC4? ). Seriously.
Correction- Not many users in in South America compared to general population.
It absolutely destroys the notion of even having it. My friend was parry leader last week and we were actually connected to a server in England. I was quite surprised. It's got to get better, at least for a bit when ops 3 comes out. Larger player base and all should boost the p2p up.
If I had some patient friends I could adjust everything down and probably get some p2p, but it just takes too long at this point.
I've played quite a few hours in the last week. Used about every weapon, did just fine with all of them. Seems balanced enough for me.
try the xmg's. i use alot of weapons too and do well, but some of them are useless. 2 of the snipers are basically 2 shot guns and one (the one that blows up on the 2nd shot) is a real joke.
thats why the MLG Pros got so pissed when the guy didnt use the bal or asm1 they claim he caused them to lose. i agree some shotguns are fun but there really a handful of guns that are trustworthy.
anyone use the shield? lol
what off brand weapon do you like. i guess for me its the Kf5 with rapid fire. once you feel the movement speed increase its hard to turn back
whats weird is the pistol for a secondary is a total waste. better off picking up someones bal or asm1 and having 2 guns
the guy from microsoft said they knew it was coming. actually he said "we already knew it was coming" so yeah im sure sony put out some bucks but they are bucks well spent.
Why it is not possible to donate the Atlas Troops to alliance members?? Are there any special reasons I can´t see.
If we give support to our weaker alliance members it must be possible to support them with the Atlas Troops.
Indeed. Destiny is the gateway to happiness
One wasted super at a time
The Atlas 45 killed in a max of four shots anyway...
then i'm not sure you've heard many ideas...i think what he means is there should be an ending or a point to playing, though i'm not sure that's what zombies is about.
Atlas units specially Goliath are very strong for defense, Goliath is a perfect troop killer, if 4 or 5 goliath go out of ur cc they will kill all of attacking troops and finally no one can loot u and u can loot no one!! Game Over
I will leave the spawns out as it's a given they are not great but I do think that the weapons are down to personal choice and play style. Also the game type and core or hardcore and you general connection to the game.
I played a lot of core tdm at the start of AW for my first 6 prestige's I think with the occasional foray into other modes.
A friend I game with a lot swore by the ARX Steel Bite as it was (for him) a one pull of the trigger and tango down time. For me it was always two or three pulls of the trigger and so left well alone. Ak12 and HBR and ASM1 I also used a lot with reasonable results.
For the last 3 prestige's I have been mostly playing Hardcore Domination (that just sounds so wrong) and found that the ASM1 has really taken a back seat, The ARX Spoliator (I think that's what it is called) is a total beast and a one pull of the trigger kill from across any map. AK12 works well for me too and even the bal is usable.
See everybody say's the BAL is a gun you have to use to win but on core that is not the case for me which is why I refer back to the top of this post that I feel it is down to the individual.
Just as a footnote I personally hate the laser guns, I cannot get any joy from using them or results and yet I get melted from across the map in a fraction of a second by the enemy
Cheers Happy Hunting