Articles on this Page
- 06/30/15--23:45: _Xbox1 looking for m...
- 06/30/15--23:45: _Re: 1.7.5 update
- 06/30/15--23:50: _Re: Call of Duty ap...
- 06/30/15--23:51: _Re: Call of Duty ap...
- 06/30/15--23:51: _Re: creating a clan...
- 07/01/15--00:22: _Re: ‼️Re: Xbox 1 Cl...
- 07/01/15--00:24: _Re: 1.7.5 update
- 07/01/15--00:56: _Re: Which CoD bough...
- 07/01/15--00:59: _Re: 1.7.5 update
- 07/01/15--22:36: _Xbox One Clan Looki...
- 07/01/15--22:39: _Re: Anyone got good...
- 07/01/15--22:41: _Re: So how about se...
- 07/01/15--22:45: _Re: So how about se...
- 07/01/15--23:02: _Why i cant play gui...
- 07/01/15--00:35: _Re: Can't complete ...
- 07/01/15--23:05: _Re: Can't complete ...
- 07/01/15--23:10: _i just downloaded c...
- 07/01/15--23:12: _I was just playing ...
- 07/01/15--23:08: _Re: Xbox 360 Freezing!
- 07/01/15--23:19: _Re: Why can't I pla...
- 06/30/15--23:45: Xbox1 looking for members
- 06/30/15--23:45: Re: 1.7.5 update
- 06/30/15--23:50: Re: Call of Duty app missing in action?
- 06/30/15--23:51: Re: Call of Duty app missing in action?
- 06/30/15--23:51: Re: creating a clan need members xbox 1
- 07/01/15--00:22: Re: ‼️Re: Xbox 1 Clan Need Members‼️
- 07/01/15--00:24: Re: 1.7.5 update
- 07/01/15--00:56: Re: Which CoD bought you the best experience and the worst one?
- 07/01/15--00:59: Re: 1.7.5 update
- 07/01/15--22:36: Xbox One Clan Looking For Members!
- 07/01/15--22:41: Re: So how about server browser? Ping/latency visible as well?
- 07/01/15--22:45: Re: So how about server browser? Ping/latency visible as well?
- 07/01/15--23:02: Why i cant play guitar hero world tour online on wii?
- 07/01/15--00:35: Re: Can't complete one match without getting network error
- 07/01/15--23:05: Re: Can't complete one match without getting network error
- 07/01/15--23:08: Re: Xbox 360 Freezing!
- 07/01/15--23:19: Re: Why can't I play Xbox live multiplayer?
After 7 months of leading a red tag clan I have gracefully bowed out and decided to start my own clan. The max clan I have hung my hat on became too much business and no fun. I'm looking for serious member that want to win but understand it's just a game. We all have lives and responsibilities. I'm lookin for a group of people I can have fun with while I win and don't take it too serially. I am not biased against any stats as long as you play the objective and help the team win. My only requirements is that you have a mic, your mature as well as fun, do call outs, and will download a free app so the clan can communicate outside of the game from anywhere.
Clan name: JokersxWild
Clan tag: JxW
Clan Moto: No Bull! Just Games!
Message me on live. Gt DoA xNokturnalx.
My strict schedule it Monday - Friday 130 am - 3AM CST and Friday - Sunday 9/11pm - 3am.
From the "June 25 Update" featured post:
This is a quick patch that is meant to fix the “Replay issue” and a couple of other PvP glitches.
(iOS v 1.7.5 is equivalent to v1.7.2 on other platforms and shows as such on the splash screen.)
I can live with it, I assume it's permanently out of service?
That would be correct.
Im down to join
Yeah I noticed that with 1.7.4/1.7.1 update, but I posted this before I installed the update becuase 1.7.1 was still working for me, and if it aint broke.....then in the next codh update, it probably will be!
Doorknobic you have not torn Decayeddd apart at all and Im still waiting for that KD buddy.
Extra bonus points for threatening me the Mods.
I expect that once the new version is available across all platforms they will force the update. Apple usually has the longest approval times, so expect that will be soon.
Binx Team [BINX] is a brand new clan looking for active members of any playing style. There are currently no members in Binx Team because this clan was created the day of this discussion. There are no requirements so anybody is free to join. All we ask of you is to be active and attend clan wars. If you are interested in joining a new clan, come and check out Binx Team!
Ha, if you were lucky enough to be able to connect to a Titanfall dedi with under 3 digits of ping kudos for you !
Within 2 weeks of me buying a XBONE and Titanfall bundle (with season pass) the game was unplayable due to lag and lack of players.
The COD hybrid system is fine but I wouldn't be upset if there was a server browser (PC Style) with ping values etc.
Somehow I don't think you will get a response from a Dev on here... perhaps try Twitter instead.
By "hiding players pings and latency" do yo mean ping bars or ping count ?
Ping bars are in AW and I seriously doubt they will include ping values on the scoreboard next to your ping bars...
We can hope though.
Now a more important question, why did you include meth as a thread tag ?
I was trying to play guitar hero world tour online, but i couldnt connect to internet :/ (my wii is connected to wifi)
I'm having the exact same problem, since geting ignite. Before ignite and patch I never really ran into that problem. Now i'm getting that error and getting booted from every other game.
I'm located in Ontario, Canada and I'm on the PS4.
My ps4 is directly plugged into my modem/router and I was getting NAT type 2 and receiving error "advanced warfare service not available at this time" in the middle of online matches. I did a factory reset of my modem/router and set up a static IP and that seemed to change my nat type to NAT type open... but I still get the same error "advanced warfare service not available at this time" and most of the time its when i'm playing an online match it'll just boot me out of the game.
When I do a test connection I'm getting 40mbs, so I dont think speed has much to do with it.
how do i fix
i have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exact same problem pease let me know if u fix this
Have you gone into your console's network settings and manually disconnected the WiFi, waited a few mins, then reconnected the WiFi? This is a little trick that seems to work on Xbox One for AW for not being able to connect online.
Try that out and let me know if the issue still occurs after and we can go over some more options.