Articles on this Page
- 06/28/15--20:39: _Re: Anarchy for Lif...
- 06/28/15--20:47: _looking to do the M...
- 06/28/15--20:51: _Re: Looking for mem...
- 06/28/15--21:02: _Re: Hardcore Game M...
- 06/28/15--21:32: _Re: Hardcore Game M...
- 06/28/15--21:39: _Re: Another stunnin...
- 06/28/15--22:01: _Re: Come join Rise ...
- 06/28/15--23:02: _Re: My black ops 3 ...
- 06/28/15--23:12: _Re: Gunship and cho...
- 06/29/15--20:46: _Re: (PS3) Black ops...
- 06/29/15--20:53: _Re: Is there anyway...
- 06/29/15--20:53: _Re: DLC Between con...
- 06/29/15--21:01: _Op3n GaM1nG recruit...
- 06/29/15--21:01: _Re: COD:AF,PS3 Wha...
- 06/29/15--21:03: _Re: Seeking a refun...
- 06/29/15--21:06: _Re: jai un gros pro...
- 06/29/15--21:08: _Re: de code werkt n...
- 06/29/15--21:18: _Re: Error/ Unavaila...
- 06/29/15--21:19: _Re: On Advanced War...
- 06/29/15--21:27: _Re: Installation pr...
- 06/28/15--20:47: looking to do the Maxis EE on Die Rise and i need some people on ps3
- 06/28/15--20:51: Re: Looking for members for the Toatem clan please join
- 06/28/15--21:02: Re: Hardcore Game Modes EXPLOSIVES ARE OP
- 06/28/15--21:32: Re: Hardcore Game Modes EXPLOSIVES ARE OP
- 06/28/15--21:39: Re: Another stunning mismatch in Alliance Wars!
- 06/28/15--22:01: Re: Come join Rise From Above Clan! XB1
- 06/28/15--23:02: Re: My black ops 3 code isn't working (invalid)
- 06/28/15--23:12: Re: Gunship and chopper lag
- 06/29/15--20:53: Re: Is there anyway to get a disc only for Skylanders Swap Force?
- 06/29/15--20:53: Re: DLC Between consoles & accounts
- 06/29/15--21:01: Op3n GaM1nG recruiting (xb1)
- 06/29/15--21:03: Re: Seeking a refund for CoD:BOZ app
- 06/29/15--21:08: Re: de code werkt niet meer
- 06/29/15--21:18: Re: Error/ Unavailable DLC
- 06/29/15--21:27: Re: Installation problem / DLC Ascendance with Season Pass / PS4
you must have a mic and know how to do the first 3 steps atleasts but message me if you would like to help ID: ReapingintheDark
Or you can message me on my psn account it is Toatem_LoRDz on PS3 and PS4
Noobtubes make HC unplayable
Skill gap...a word used by whiny little kids and youtubers who thought they were hot stuff until they started getting lazy and only wanted to play against weak players. Now that people are getting better and better, these "eP1c 1337 BEa5ts" are not as good as they thought they were...
Suck it up buttercup and get better
Shel Silverstein once wrote, "Makes no difference, old man or bright eyed youth, it's always easier to sell them some s***, than it is to tell them the truth!"
Thugs, it's like Daphne said, (beyond the quote above), no further comment is necessary.
Oh what the heck, this old man just can't help himself! Thugsalldaway, I believe that you are more off than you are moron!
If it makes you feel better, come beat on me after you get done with Bilwhip!
Rokme - DeathPunchSquad
Just let me know if you need my ID no. too!
It wont let me private message you, it has a red/orange bar below but with no text
It is a frame rate issue. Lag is a network delay. I experience the frame rate drop on my back up phone, an iPhone 5s but not on my iPhone 6+.
Hello, sorry to hear about the hang ups -nothing is more frustrating then freezing at the menu!
The problems you're describing sound like disc read issues, or problems with the disc itself - how old is your PS3? Do you see crashes very often? Does the console run hot?
Would it be possible to test your game disc on a friends console, or a friends disc in your console? Sometimes discs can look perfect, but still have trouble playing due to disc degradation over time. ^NM
There is no retail option for a "disc only" version of Swap Force - but not to worry, we do have a disc replacement service! The service is free within 90 days of purchase, otherwise we charge a small fee.
You'll need to create an account with our support site by clicking "Sign Up" in the top right corner of the page here: Activision Support
Next, click "Warranty & Returns" at the top of the support page to create a disc replacement case, follow the instructions and we'll get a new disc out ASAP
Let us know if you need assistance with this process!
my son can play the extra maps but still doesn't has access to the guns from the DLC. Any ideas?
Hi im kill dweezy the leader of open gaming I'm looking to recruit people who are active and can be aroun for clan waRs. Message me my gt kill dweezy
Hi Flight, it looks like the game is having a hard time reading data - this can pop up with digital versions due to data corruption, but is most often due to physical disc scratches or damage.
What console are you on? Disc or digital? You may want to clear your console cache and redownload/reinstall any updates or DLC. Be sure to download updates and content via a stable wired connection, as downloading via wifi can cause data corruption.
Check here for info on clearing the 360/PS3 cache: Activision Support
And here for info on clearing the XB1/PS4 cache: Activision Support
Apologies for the frustrations! Refunds are handled by retailers directly, you would need to contact iTunes support for assistance with that ^NM
Hello, we're having a hard time understanding - would it be possible to resubmit your comment in English? Thanks! ^NM
Apologies, but we're having a hard time understanding - can you resubmit your comment in English? Thanks! ^NM
Hello, we've responded to your other thread here:
Feel free to send us a DM and we'll investigate this
In the meantime, we're locking this thread as a duplicate for now. Thanks! ^NM
Hello, AW has a system in place that will detect this, and roll your account back to the last "good" save. You should see an in-game message explaining the reset soon ^NM
Hi Martin, sorry to hear you've had so much trouble finding help! In the future, we're always available here on the forums, on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist or Twitter: Activision Support (@ATVIAssist) | Twitter
It sounds like you may be having regional issues - did you import your game or console from another region? The game, console, account and DLC must all have matching regions to function properly. Have you switched your PSN account or console to another region?
Also, are you downloading the DLC from the in-game store, or the PSN store? It is always best to download from the in-game store, as the game will automatically pick the correct DLC pack for your region. Sometimes the PSN store will list DLC packs from other regions.