Articles on this Page
- 03/25/15--18:42: _Re: When to stop, i...
- 03/25/15--18:42: _Re: Grapple hook......
- 03/25/15--18:44: _Re: 190 Kills per g...
- 03/25/15--18:45: _Re: My teeth keep r...
- 03/25/15--18:46: _Re: Grapple hook......
- 03/26/15--18:07: _Re: HeroHQ Survivors
- 03/26/15--18:14: _Re: looking to join...
- 03/26/15--18:19: _Re: Silver Bullet H...
- 03/26/15--18:22: _Re:  [ECU] Dia...
- 03/26/15--18:23: _Re: Silver Bullet H...
- 03/26/15--18:23: _Re: Söker svenska k...
- 03/26/15--18:25: _Should I get Border...
- 03/26/15--18:26: _Re: RECRUITMENT. XB...
- 03/26/15--18:27: _Re: [xbox 360] join...
- 03/26/15--18:32: _Re: Silver Bullet H...
- 03/26/15--18:43: _1st Battle Royale a...
- 03/26/15--18:43: _Guitar Hero PS2 / P...
- 03/26/15--18:47: _Re: Should I get Bo...
- 03/26/15--18:48: _Re: Join this Xbox ...
- 03/26/15--18:50: _Re: Silver Bullet H...
- 03/25/15--18:42: Re: When to stop, its easy
- 03/25/15--18:42: Re: Grapple hook...? SMH
- 03/25/15--18:44: Re: 190 Kills per game....A bit much?
- 03/25/15--18:45: Re: My teeth keep resetting?
- 03/25/15--18:46: Re: Grapple hook...? SMH
- 03/26/15--18:07: Re: HeroHQ Survivors
- 03/26/15--18:14: Re: looking to join players/clan
- 03/26/15--18:19: Re: Silver Bullet Hit Markers!!!
- 03/26/15--18:22: Re:  [ECU] Diamond Foxes recruiting to increase the hound
- 03/26/15--18:23: Re: Silver Bullet Hit Markers!!!
- 03/26/15--18:23: Re: Söker svenska klaner??
- 03/26/15--18:25: Should I get Borderlands HJC or Bloodborne?
- 03/26/15--18:27: Re: [xbox 360] join RoA clan
- 03/26/15--18:32: Re: Silver Bullet Hit Markers!!!
- 03/26/15--18:43: 1st Battle Royale announced
- 03/26/15--18:43: Guitar Hero PS2 / PS3 adapter no power on PS2
- 03/26/15--18:47: Re: Should I get Borderlands HJC or Bloodborne?
- 03/26/15--18:48: Re: Join this Xbox One clan
- 03/26/15--18:50: Re: Silver Bullet Hit Markers!!!
I recently stopped as well. I switched to vaping. Really enjoying it.
It has that fresh gimmick smell. Looks cool, looks fun, isn't effective at all. That's my prediction.
190.06 average kills as a CoD stat ?? The first thing that comes to mind is the stat is screwy. I know my TDM stat was incorrect the first few months.
If the stat is accurate..... I'll guess and say it's illegitimate. I can see a couple miraculous game's by someone..... but not an average.
Well, my dang Xbox one started doing it again. keeps resetting to my poc load out from yesterday, noticed because I don't usually run sentries. Lost 3 missions complete today. wish someone knew a way to fix this for good.
Smells like... Cranked...
*Sniffs COD Ghosts disk*
...yep... same smell...
Viva! Did you see the new Dragon Age book they just put up on the store! Fancy as hell Thedas lore book covering Origins to Inquisition WITH a nice black clamshell, a Thedas children's book full of art, AND a lithograph that looks to have all the major characters on it. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's taking all of my will not to buy it right this second, haha. I'm really, REALLY tempted though.
@Rogue - Yeah, I'm suspecting that too. Kinda like how Crystal Dynamics haven't talked about Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to other platforms. Microsoft doesn't want ya to know it's coming to other platforms to try to sell their X1. Makes sense for them, but bloody annoying for us fans, haha.
Well, I did just watch Dawn of the Seeker again Monday night so even when I'm on Vudu there's a chance I'm still in my Dragon Age spiral, haha. And I may or may not be wearing my Inquisition shirt right now...I considered it, but I knew it'd make you jealous of my awesome bunny hopping skills if you were to see them and I didn't wanna make ya feel bad. Not just anyone can do it, ya know, it's a fine art.
But how could you ever cut your hair if it wasn't with diamond studded scissors? Would they even work! Haha, was your Inquisitor also the foul-mouthed hard drinking sort? I'm not necessarily against her wearing make up and stuff either. Being a soldier doesn't mean she can't take an interesting in that stuff and wear it when she isn't beholden to military rules. We never saw her off-duty in ME1 so who's to say she wouldn't dress as a clown when she's home visiting her sisters, haha.
...That...monster. I can't even look at you right now. I'll have to type the rest of this post with my eyes closed. Haha, yeah, ME3 was kind to Cerberus. In ME1 they were just like evil scientists experimenting on people then ME2 tried to give some grayness before ME3 decided they were just solidified evil. Yup! My Shepard could have a little renegade streak, but would make the paragon choices to save people and helped Miranda soften up a lot. I mentioned it before, but I really like the sweet scene you have with her in ME3 when they talk about their relationship and she's fails at hiding how much it means to her. Even your renegade Shep wouldn't be able to be mean to her in that moment.
Ah, I think I get what you mean. Sounds like a really good ending, even though not a very happy one. 25 hours sounds really short for a FF game though. Did you do all the side quests and stuff or is there just not many of em?
Try the clan section.
There is the problem, you are depending on the Variants to magically get the kills for you. Aim and accuracy still matter, and you still may need a second shot on target if your aim isn't on point with the first.
I'd also reset your home network just to make sure you aren't having some connection issues.
It's not the variant I'm counting on. I do expect less hit markers with a "damage increase". Not sure if you read about increased damage.
I guess my aim magically changed after the update.
VI är 26 båda två, hur gammal är du och vad har du för kd?
I don't want to get 2 games in 1 day, I can't decide which to get.
Please, give me some details of Bloodborne. I already know how Borderlands works (I've played BL2, no DLCs). What are its ups and downs? What are its strengths, weaknesses, go over as much as you can if you have the time. I'm seriously torn right now. From what I've seen, Bloodborne isn't appealing to me, but I want to like the game... I just can't or need some convincing. Or maybe I just need someone to confirm that Bloodborne isn't my kind of game. Either way, I need help deciding.
thank to all that appied
what are ur skills that u can bring in the clan explainable: quick scoping/knifeing etc
and respect all memebers
I might add "even while shooting people square in the chest while they're sitting still" just in case you didn't read that either in regards to your "aim and accuracy". I quick scope a bit yes, but when I hard scope someone directly in the chest and they run away, I would like to assume there is an issue with the game. It is the game we're playing after all. Not everything is to blame on the player.
I've used the Mors from day one. You can't sit here and tell me what has changed on my end. The answer to that is nothing.
The first DD Battle Royale has been announced, scheduled for April, along with a reset of the leaderboards and an early announcement of changes to clan wars scoring.
Hi there. I have a ps2 / ps3 wireless adapter for Guitar Hero that I'm trying to get to work with my ps2 and Guitar Hero 3. The problem that I am having is that the adapter light doesn't come on when you plug it into either USB port of the ps2... it's like the USB port isn't giving the adapter power. If I plug the adapter into the USB port of my ps3, it works just fine. Also, pluging in an Eye Toy into the ps2 USB ports provides power without any issues, so that seems to rule out the USB ports as having a problem. I've tried cycling the power, plugging it in when the power is off and powering it on, plugging it in while the power is on, etc. but nothing makes the adapter light up. I watched a youtube video on hooking up to the PS2, it was straightforward but I'm having no luck. The only difference between the video and what I'm doing is my model of the ps2 that I have. The video showed a first generation ps2, where my ps2 is the slim line second generation. I wouldn't think that would cause a problem but I could be wrong. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
If it was me, I'd get bloodborne. tbh I don't think I'll get either of those. Maybe bloodborne if it has a decent sale later. My next game will be mortal kombat x.
Anyone else care to join? I need a few more people for clan wars.
Personal responsibility is op.