Articles on this Page
- 11/13/14--17:55: _Re: Petition to rem...
- 11/13/14--17:57: _join without remorse
- 11/13/14--17:57: _Re: Looking For (PS...
- 11/13/14--17:57: _Re: My Supply drops...
- 11/13/14--17:58: _looking for good sn...
- 11/13/14--17:59: _Re: After AW what?
- 11/13/14--17:59: _Re: can someone do ...
- 11/13/14--17:59: _Re: How do I get th...
- 11/13/14--18:00: _Re: Looking for a c...
- 11/13/14--18:00: _Re: No "Friends Fil...
- 11/13/14--18:01: _Re: Call of Duty: A...
- 11/13/14--18:01: _Re: PS4 Looking for...
- 11/13/14--18:03: _Re: I am retiring f...
- 11/13/14--18:03: _WeSupportTroops cla...
- 11/13/14--18:03: _Re: Way around SBMM
- 11/13/14--18:03: _Ameli Silencer and ...
- 11/13/14--18:06: _Re: Limited Edition...
- 11/14/14--18:01: _Ps4 deutscher Clan ...
- 11/14/14--18:02: _Re: Wow, just wow...
- 11/14/14--18:02: _Re: Hackers overrun...
- 11/13/14--17:55: Re: Petition to remove skill based matchmaking
- 11/13/14--17:57: join without remorse
- 11/13/14--17:57: Re: Looking For (PS4) Clan
- 11/13/14--17:58: looking for good snd players
- 11/13/14--17:59: Re: After AW what?
- 11/13/14--17:59: Re: can someone do me a favor? [aim assist]
- 11/13/14--18:00: Re: Looking for a clan (PS4)
- 11/13/14--18:00: Re: No "Friends Filter" on Leaderboards?
- 11/13/14--18:01: Re: Call of Duty: Advance Warfare SUCKS!
- 11/13/14--18:01: Re: PS4 Looking for a Clan
- 11/13/14--18:03: Re: I am retiring from COD.
- 11/13/14--18:03: WeSupportTroops clan is looking for players
- 11/13/14--18:03: Re: Way around SBMM
- 11/13/14--18:03: Ameli Silencer and other gun glitches
- 11/13/14--18:06: Re: Limited Edition Exo???
- 11/14/14--18:01: Ps4 deutscher Clan sucht member Diamand Sharks
- 11/14/14--18:02: Re: Wow, just wow...
- 11/14/14--18:02: Re: Hackers overrunning the game on PC
Not saying that SBMM is not working; I am saying it is not working for me
Being in easter CAN I would think there should be a decent number of players. I have not played much, got the game late and my KD (as usual) is crap. I am constantly matched with players many prestiges over me and considering the time the game has been out, I am going to assume their "skill" is better than mine.
Canadians... where the hell are you!? (lol)
Join with out remorse I'm trying start a clan for when the wars start look up with out remorse
Same here, I am pretty sure its just random with some items having a slightly higher chance than others. I have found that players that die more often get more frequent supply drops allowing them to get more items. Therefore getting better items quicker. I think its intended but I could be wrong. Anybody I know has the same problem. Hope I helped
I need a team. I cant ever win games because im stuck with shity players. It you want to play with me add I Am Mckee.
Eric Hershberg (or whoever the CEO of Activision is) wants a WWII, I'd be cool with that if they deviated from the urban jungle and focused on more on nature and really dug their heels into the earth. What I really want is a Vietnam game, haven't had one of those in a while.
Both are enabled by default. Hope this helps.
Are you referring to the pre-ordered content in purchasing the Advance Warfare? If yes, you need to redeem the code here Call of Duty® - Unexpected Error . Where did you purchase the game? As far as I know, only Gamestop provide pre-ordered content.
Look up Smokin Aces' we are fairly new, but trying to grow. I'm 24, have similar K/D if your interested let me know.
I'm on PS4 and there is no friends filter on my leaderboards. I can only view "all". It's so annoying not knowing how well you are doing compared to your friends.
you know me. i need proof from you. to many people crying wolf these days to just trust. if they could prove it id love nothing more then to champion getting it fixed. hell id put in considerable time and effort into seeing it resolved, unfortunately all to often, what these guys claim and what actually happens are two different things
Yeah. Exactly! Because to prove what they are claiming is true means they have to also demonstrate what they don't want you to know.
Let's look at what we know ...
We know that players who have traditionally played at super-high statistical levels are the ones complaining about lag the most
We know that players who have traditionally played at super-high statistical levels are the ones complaining about SBMM
We know that players who have traditionally played at super-high statistical levels, for the most part, refuse to optimize their connections.
We know that players who have traditionally played at super-high statistical levels refuse to commit to stop lobby shopping.
We know that players who have traditionally played at super-high statistical levels refuse to commit to stop backing out and/or stop dash boarding.
We know that players who have traditionally played at super-high statistical levels are usually the ones crying about "balance" the most
See the pattern? All of those things we know have been manipulated in the past to enhance performance. And we know that all of those things result in a lower quality gaming experience for players who don't do any of that. If you're a game developer, I think there's a definite incentive to solve all those problems.
The only question that remains is whether or not it can be resolved. I think it can be and I think they have.
Join Smokin Aces' Active and gearing up for clan wars!
The Atari 2600 was fantastic... I loved Joust and Pitfall. I was too poor to have one so I played at my friends house. I did own a ColecoVision back in 1984ish
I also work in IT... I giggle a ton when I read some people's posts
I use powerline adapters so my Console is technically wired... and yeah it makes a huge difference.
"It's not about download speed with COD - it's about PING time to the game host" *slow clap*
It makes me giggle a bit when people think that others must have a crap connection because their ping is <30ms to a server and they pay for for "good internet". Logically if the match is bad, it must be that someone else has "bad" internet, and thus lag compensation must be penalizing them ... makes sense right? *giggle*
We are looking for players to join on AW before clan wars. I am on a ps3 for now and my psn is rehab-12_pink or you can contact REHAB_47-Black. This is a rare opportunity because clan wars start soon and you can show your support for the troops as me and some members are veterans. Hope to hear from someone
Well, the "outside the box" part was for the guy I quoted.
I created an Ameli silencer class and I had a glitch where the silencer wasn't attached to the gun.
This is what happened to me
Check out these two videos:
Anyone else having this issue or any other gun glitches?
Please post here so we can get the attention of Sledgehammer to fix it!
Yeah, I have that one. But this is an entirely different exo that I am talking about.
Psn name Killa-ABI
I remember you. But I'm sorry to say that I have no reason to convince you to buy it.
Like drew said, out of curiosity, maybe rent it. I might play it Thanksgiving at my sister's. Her kids have it.
Over 5.8 million PC gamers purchased the PC version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because it has FULLY Rentable Ranked and Unranked Dedicated Servers by the PC gamer community with a Server Browser List.
Team Fortress 2 is sitting at 10 million PC gamers who played it, because it's a Free to Play (F2P) video game of course and because it has FULLY Rentable Dedicated Servers by the PC gamer community with a Server Browser List.
The PC version of Battlefield 4 is outselling the PC versions of all of these Call of Duty's I named below. Battlefield 4 has at least 80,000 PC gamers playing it during most peak times.
The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops sold over 3.7 million copies. Because it has Rentable Ranked and Unranked Dedicated Servers with a Server Browser List.
The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II sold only 1.8 million copies.
The PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts did not even sell 1 million copies from what I saw.
I can guarantee both Activision and Sledgehammer Games their sale of the PC version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare would go up to 3 million copies sold if they added support for FULLY Rentable Ranked and Unranked Dedicated Servers by the PC gamer community and a Server Browser List. It's what we PC gamers want Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey.