Articles on this Page
- 08/12/14--11:01: _Re: update problem ...
- 08/12/14--11:02: _Re: Suche Cod Ghost...
- 08/12/14--11:02: _THE FRENCH FEARNOIS...
- 08/12/14--11:03: _Re: Richtofen Easte...
- 08/12/14--11:03: _Re: Expectations......
- 08/12/14--11:04: _Re: Expectations......
- 08/12/14--11:04: _Re: Odontectomy
- 08/12/14--11:05: _PLEASE FIX TTK
- 08/12/14--10:01: _[Level 24 clan] [28...
- 08/12/14--11:11: _Re: Can Activision ...
- 08/12/14--11:12: _Re: A way to earn s...
- 08/12/14--11:12: _Re: I have played A...
- 08/12/14--11:12: _Re: Odontectomy
- 08/12/14--11:13: _Re: Xbox One Onslau...
- 08/12/14--11:14: _Re: [Level 24 clan]...
- 08/12/14--11:19: _Re: No more Zombie...
- 08/12/14--11:21: _Re: Can we have the...
- 08/12/14--11:22: _What do you think o...
- 08/12/14--11:22: _Team SPEC Gaming; R...
- 08/12/14--11:23: _Re: [Level 24 clan]...
- 08/12/14--11:01: Re: update problem after Nemesis dowload
- 08/12/14--11:02: Re: Suche Cod Ghosts Clan (PS4)
- 08/12/14--11:02: THE FRENCH FEARNOISE CLAN RECRUITING! (XBOX)
- 08/12/14--11:03: Re: Expectations...low or high
- 08/12/14--11:04: Re: Expectations...low or high
- 08/12/14--11:04: Re: Odontectomy
- 08/12/14--11:05: PLEASE FIX TTK
- 08/12/14--11:11: Re: Can Activision put lag on certain accounts and/or gamers?
- 08/12/14--11:12: Re: A way to earn some extra teeth in less time.
- 08/12/14--11:12: Re: I have played Advanced Warfare- got any questions
- 08/12/14--11:12: Re: Odontectomy
- 08/12/14--11:13: Re: Xbox One Onslaught DLC - Installed But Not Playable In Game
- 08/12/14--11:19: Re: No more Zombies on black ops 2 ?
- 08/12/14--11:21: Re: Can we have the guns we paid for?
- 08/12/14--11:22: What do you think of him?
- 08/12/14--11:22: Team SPEC Gaming; Recruiting! - Xbox One Clan
- Please be at least 16 years of age
- ACTIVE almost DAILY
- And all I'm really asking is to play ten Team Deathmatch games with you to get an idea of your limit, personality and see your average K/D.
- Commander - ThexRedxShore
- LTC - TeamSPECGaming
- LTC - DR xxFROSTxx
- LTC - xDeath15x
- Xbox, my gamertag is ThexRedxShore (add me, send me a party chat!)
- KIK, my username is Kilozel
- Instagram, my username is Kilozel
- or shoot me an email at Terraz95@gmail.com
Thank you guy it is now working !!!
Hey ich suche auch ein clan zum zocken und weis nicht wie und wo ich einen finde?
I created a clan recently, and I motivate recruits people with a proper and mature level. I ask not for the prestige for me, its not important, just someone who wants to participate in order to have a good time on the battlefield.
To motivate them, my name is Biogene Sound
I have 2 friends who still need to do some ee's first, but then we are going to do the end game.
Msg me: M16 EPIC
I get what you're saying. I guess I just expect CoD to be primarily a ground combat game.
Not even so much the cloaking (I could just adjust to it like I would knowing there's a good camper around somewhere.) But BJ by itself will change the entire complexion and feel of the game which no other perk, weapon, or player movement has yet been allowed to do.
I'm quite sure that he who holds the high ground will have the advantage at least on outside maps. From what we've seen from the inside of buildings though a lot of the roofs don't look to be real high and that should temper BJing inside buildings. Kind of like Destiny's Moon map. Sure you could BJ inside but you'd hit you head pretty quick. So you didn't see a lot of that. However, outside it was like seeing who could figure out how to get to the absolute highest spot possible on the map. Non-stop BJing out there.
You are right; we will continue to enjoy the game. I was one to advocate more expensive upgrades; I like the idea of expensive upgrades, it gives us something to work for.
I actually found it boring when I had all the upgrades and had nothing else to purchase.
But I was hoping for token upgrades, something nice to have but not a game changer in any way.
I would like even more expensive upgrades for motivation and keep the game going longer.
My beef is definitely not with the cost of these upgrades but rather the choice of these expensive upgrades.
I feel that the biggest game changers are available to those that need them the less. Anyone that can afford the more expensive upgrades clearly don’t need them to complete the game.
My feelings with these upgrades are further confused by the fact that I’m not even certain that I agree with the choice of upgrades. I don’t want anything that’s too much of a game changer.
I am on PS3 so I have to wait to see how much of an impact these upgrades make to the game.
I’m afraid that Double Class and Slayer Amo will give too much of an edge, making the game less entertaining. How will it impact my game when other players in my group have these upgrades? Will it be as boring as having a group of GT users getting all the kills?
I already avoid GT users, will I want to avoid players with the higher upgrades?
This is a big part of what ruined Ghosts. You die/kill way too fast in Ghosts and by the looks of gameplays and what people are saying who have played the game, it is close to the same from Ghosts. PLEASE SLEDGEHAMMER DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN. Honestly I like all the new things in this and it looks really cool, for sure will be buying on day one, or I guess day zero .. but please Sledgehammer don't screw up TTK like IW did in Ghosts.
GBG clan is looking for recruits on COD: Ghosts. With humble beginnings as an army of two on Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 in 2008, GBG rapidly became the most dominant team in the game's history. Records set by our clan's aggressive rise to the top are still unbroken today, including an unprecedented current clan battle record of 289 wins and 1 loss. Our ruthless campaign to effectively eliminate all opposing forces on TC's RSV2was overwhelmingly successful and in late 2012, a command decision was made to focus on a new game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. GBG continued its winning streak on MW3 and we looked forward to facing new challenges and talent. We now turn our attention to COD: Ghosts and look forward to finding quality members to join our ranks and continue our dominance.
Everybody can always refine their skills and being trained by our distinguished clan will push you to your limitations and make you the best. Interested in joining us? You must meet the following requirements:
- have a positive attitude (we want dedicated individuals focused on the TEAM not themselves)
- be responsible (be able to notify clan staff if you cannot make it to clan practices, wars, or battles)
- be at least 18 years old (no exceptions)
- have an XBOX 360
- have a working headset (no Kinects)
- be able to play every Saturday night at 7:00 PM PST* for team practice
- be online at least 3 nights a week during clan wars*
- have outstanding communication skills
- have a kill/death ratio of 1.5 minimum*
* Exceptions will be made for any active duty or retired military personnel that wish to join.
We are currently looking for a logistics specialist who would manage our website and other support. In this capacity, some requirements may be waived. For inquiries, see contact information below.
In short, we want people that are in it for the long haul. We want those that are focused on joining a clan set in traditions, honor, and success. We have some of the finest, dedicated gamers you will ever play with including active duty and retired military personnel. If you join us, someone will ALWAYS have your back. This is a brotherhood first and foremost. If you meet all the listed requirements, contact us to begin your recruiting process! Upon confirmation that you meet all requirements, you will be subjected to an in-game tryout* to determine if you are a good addition to the clan. Recruitment slots are limited, (new recruits keep being removed do to their lack of participation and/or their negative attitudes) so do not hesitate!
* military personnel are exempt from tryouts
To schedule a clan battle, see contact information below.
To request a clan alliance, see contact information below.
To request a clan merger, see contact information below.
GBG Alpha SOC Commanding Officer:
The fastest way to contact GaudiestFiveOne would be directly through Xbox Live.
To be recruited, send a text message via Xbox Live with your age and kill/death ratio in the message.
Please be specific in your message as it will expedite your recruiting process.
All questions and recruitment inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, you are either ineligible to join, your message was not received, or your message was unintelligible.
Tryouts are conducted daily after 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time and every Saturday night at 7:00 Pacific Standard Time. It is the recruit's responsibility to schedule their tryout. Space is limited, whoever passes their tryout first, will be recruited.
I do understand your concern, bro. But here's the thing. Even if you have to say the fastest internet connection, it's not just yours that is being accounted for. The connection of the other players are also being accounted for. Also, if you have opened up the ports, what exact ports were they? Can you tell them out here?
The problem is with timing; on most instances it does not matter and I am happy that the person joined. But if I am running noobs through POC and you join just as we started the drill on one of the last hives; the surge of aliens will often kill everyone and the person randomly joining, usually does not have the skills to make it all the way to the cabin area. Usually fails our challenge.
what is your favourite thing about advanced warfare and did it play faster or slower than ghosts
I have said my peace on the teeth so I'll leave it alone.
Nothing is better than helping noobs escape for their 1st time imo! Sounds like it was a great game!
One note on Master Scavenger...my buddy has it. When we play Exodus, we open up all the lockers in the 1st area, hopefully someone finds an upgraded chainsaw and we give it to him and then searches all the boxes. It seems to dramatically improve our chances of finding an ark...but maybe just dumb luck? We always get at least 2 ark's and usually end up with 4.
Hi, try to check the Onslaught Map Packs on System Storage, see if you can install it there.
Send GaudiestFiveOne a message via Xbox Live with your age, k/d ratio, and timezone to schedule a tryout!
works fine for me...? what do you mean its gone?
Hi, are you trying to use the Maverick and ripper gun on Local Play?
I am new in this forum, so if this question doesn't fit here, I apologize!
Anyways what do you think of this channel:
Hey, how's it going guys and gals?!
Team SPEC Gaming recruiting for some amazing people!
So, about a week ago a few friends and I decided to create a serious Call of Duty clan! Yeah.. we know.. it's kind of all late and wrong- but that doesn't mean we can't try and make it to the top!
We would love to be involved with the MLG community, participate in Game Battles, Tournaments and the like.
However, this does not mean we AREN'T casual! We are the most casual players we know! All of us love to have fun and enjoy gaming as much as the next person but we do want to get down to business when we get serious!
Requirements? Close to none.
Your posted KD does not matter!
As of right now we are searching for some Lieutenant Commanders and Soldiers to help lead on our "second string" of SPEC.
LADIES! Feel free to apply. We need diversity.. I am the only female currently and us gamer girls need to stick together! In the future, I am hoping to make a girl division! A clan of chicks kicking ass? Sounds good to me.
Currently our first string:
plus an additional nine Soldiers.
This means we are searching for 13 more people! Three will become LTCand one person for our first string!
We are currently deciding on who from the first string will lead the second or maybe one of you could!
Any additional comments, questions, feel free to send me a message on:
If you read all of this- thank you so much! and I seriously do appreciate it- happy gaming!!
Send GaudiestFiveOne a message via Xbox Live with your age, k/d ratio, and timezone to schedule a tryout!