Articles on this Page
- 07/29/14--05:07: _Re: Make it more BL...
- 07/29/14--05:16: _System update 1.75
- 07/29/14--05:16: _Re: MW3 ELITE CLAN ...
- 07/29/14--05:25: _Re: The Official Un...
- 07/29/14--05:31: _[xbox 1] [uk] new m...
- 07/29/14--05:31: _Re: LOOKING FOR PEO...
- 07/29/14--05:34: _Re: Strange But TRU...
- 07/29/14--05:35: _Re: Forum issues af...
- 07/29/14--05:36: _Will Nemesis be ann...
- 07/29/14--05:40: _Re: So what's the r...
- 07/29/14--05:41: _Re: Looking for a n...
- 07/29/14--05:44: _Re: System update 1.75
- 07/29/14--05:47: _Re: (PS3) LEVEL 25 ...
- 07/29/14--05:48: _Re: Girl gamer look...
- 07/29/14--05:50: _Re: Any platform -S...
- 07/29/14--05:51: _Re: Keep earning th...
- 07/29/14--05:53: _Re: (Xbox 360) We a...
- 07/29/14--05:53: _Re: Will my stats c...
- 07/29/14--05:54: _Re: Stats reset, co...
- 07/29/14--05:05: _Re: Is Nightfall To...
- 07/29/14--05:07: Re: Make it more BLOPS 2 and less Ghost
- 07/29/14--05:16: System update 1.75
- 07/29/14--05:16: Re: MW3 ELITE CLAN (PS3)
- 07/29/14--05:25: Re: The Official Unofficial Destiny Thread
- 07/29/14--05:31: [xbox 1] [uk] new mature clan looking for players
- 07/29/14--05:31: Re: LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO RAISE A CLAN (XBOX 360)
- 07/29/14--05:34: Re: Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT
- 07/29/14--05:35: Re: Forum issues after the upgrade
- 07/29/14--05:36: Will Nemesis be announced today?
- 07/29/14--05:40: Re: So what's the reason for your custom forum icon?
- 07/29/14--05:41: Re: Looking for a new party member.
- 07/29/14--05:44: Re: System update 1.75
- 07/29/14--05:47: Re: (PS3) LEVEL 25 GHOST CLAN RECRUITING PLAYERS FOR CLANWARS!
- 07/29/14--05:48: Re: Girl gamer looking for more girls to play with :3
- 07/29/14--05:50: Re: Any platform -SAVG- Looking for members to recruit for a clan
- 07/29/14--05:51: Re: Keep earning those Teeth, you're gonna need them!
- 07/29/14--05:53: Re: (Xbox 360) We are looking for some consistent players.
- 07/29/14--05:53: Re: Will my stats count if I end the game?
- 07/29/14--05:54: Re: Stats reset, corruption tool not working?
- 07/29/14--05:05: Re: Is Nightfall Too Hard?
No counter argument or debate just a gif to appeal to children. You are just helping run COD down further .
Black Ops II was made for children. There was no strategy, no balance, all rewards for no effort. A great game for a child with no desire for skill. So I guess you're driving down CoD further too.
Version 1.75 rolled out today, the update includes blu-ray 3D playability, tweaks to the messaging notifications.
add me up
Do a sparrow-roll!!
We are just starting out and will be uk only, will be very laid back and the only requirement will be that you are 21+, no k/d requirements, you dont even need a mic, no website, just get together and play, there are just 2 of us at the moment and clan name is Uk Underdogz.
Theres no trial period , no tactical gaming, no training nights, just play the way you play.
You can contact me if interested : GT: welshblood66
We will expect nothing from you apart from play in clan wars, there's no pressure because nothings expected of the clan, but remember, every dog has it's day ;-)
As the clan is relatively new we are by now more focused on cod Ghosts but I know that we have team members that play on Cod MW2.
So private message are still a struggle to read since the update or am I doing something wrong?
they have not been working properly.
Still cannot check private messages, they get stuck.
I believe Invasion got announced on the 29th of May and today is the 29th of July so...?
Do I need to explain?
We play all modes everyday. Add me if you're interested: kingcraw is my psn.
...... and a tweak (fix for some) on the 'Share' button issue not recording the last 15 minutes of game play etc.
Not girls for the most part but you are welcome to join us. No vulgarities and that type thing with us. Add me: kingcraw
Its been fun trying to guess what it will be. I was thinking maybe another support slot. Players would be able to use riot shield and GT or be a medic and weapon specialist etc. Be able to throw in any extra slot from your loadout. Or maybe unlimited feral effects. Before people say that would be too OP, this game needs not worry about anything being OP! Crazy how some people complain about maps being too hard while others complain about weapons being to OP. This game has the option to compensate for both. Too hard, play casual. Map too hard, play easier map or actually take the time to learn how to beat it. I enjoy that i have to figure out how to beat each map. It should be a challenge or it would get boring. Every map has certain ways to make escaping easier, takes time to figure them out. All you OP haters need to chill. This game needs NO nerfs. No weapon or thermal site is going to make this game too easy (aside from god mode, kem strikes, etc). You always have the option to make it harder! Put on more relics, play hardcore, toggle off your upgrades, do 1 relic noob runs on hardcore, do high score runs, do rhino runs, do noob runs (with noobs that have no mic, lol), etc. The ways to challenge yourself on this game are almost limitless. Thank you IW for awesome game, Will continue to enjoy for long time.
Yes, stats do count if you leave the game. The game will also count to the leader boards if it is your highest round.
If you dashboard or get disconnected then your stats will count but will not show up on the Global leader boards until you play another game, your round will not get saved on the leader boards.
I don't see any problem in leaving solo games if you have hit your target, if you have no downs then you deserve to have it save as that if you played legit of course. It is not cool to leave in co-op unless the whole team agrees to call it a game.
Unfortunately getting your stats reset happens to even people that haven't done anything. A friend of mine had his stats reset. When he called up he was told that his account was corrupted and the only way to resolve it was to reset it. They couldn't even give him some squad points to help him out.(He had almost 10,000 at the time of the reset). He had already maxed prestiged as well. Luckily with all the operations open, the bonus XP from clan wars and running the Gambler perk it has helped him at least get back up to max prestige.
I have to disagree with you on this one. Although, I did really enjoy the map when it first came out. Beating it in those days was more rewarding too but I like the spectrum of difficulty in place currently. I really like the fact that I can jump in to a regular game of extinction and can carry unexpirenced randoms through the game. It's not a cakewalk everytime either depending on their experience. Sometimes it's downright frantic. I don't think I could do that with half money.
I'm trying to consider everyone in this thought. For one, I have young nephews that are sort of new to fps in general but love extinction. They play casual games still struggle but the times they win gives them interest and encouragement in playing more. Rhino slayers in training! Eventually that'll get easy and they'll move up.
With relics and hardcore mode you can make the game virtually impossible for the best players. I do realise with the new relics a lot of co-op scores are bogus but I've always thought of individual scores on co-op that way. It heavily depends on your team mates. It would be awesome to see some game play of 36 relic runs on hardcore. But yea, solo relic high score runs are where it's at.