Quantcast
Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel


Embed this content in your HTML

Search

Report adult content:

click to rate:

Account: (login)

More Channels


Showcase


Channel Catalog



Channel Description:

Most recent forum messages

older | 1 | .... | 218 | 219 | (Page 220) | 221 | 222 | .... | 832 | newer

    0 0

    Hi Deep:     You say that the game was in "new" condition. Is it possible that the original owner redeemed the codes already?? Hope not but maybe you should look into that.

     

    Good luck

     

    SwampDawgg


    0 0

    When you get used to playing HC theirs no going back


    0 0
  • 06/19/14--15:58: Re: 100% Dedicated Servers?
  • gotsomestars wrote:

     

    Processing power? Saved by dedis? Where do you get this crap? Do you just pick random technical terms and throw them together and hope it sounds close?

    no he's actually correct here for once.. a listen server model does use a fraction of the processing power of the clients machine, (obviously).

     

    Granted the rest of what he wrote is his usual complete bollox made up crap.


    0 0

    It will become campfest with shield and c4 again.. The other main reason they CTF out of hardcore as well.. I love HC game play, spend more time playing the game tubing out campers sitting on there virginas, than play pac-man. I love HCKC for the longest on the 360, but no ps4 its just all about camping the tags and see who get the chopper first. So now i just play HCTDM to keep the game play in check. I try core games, but hit markers and just random one hit instant kills killed it for me. Aleast in HC its just about consistently on any weapon that is one-2 shot kill


    0 0

    veilofmaya wrote:

     

    Drift0r actually tweeted infinity ward about a further IED nerf ( the most recent) and it happened within a week

    If this is true then he's a total dud. There's no reason the IED needed the nerfs it got. The only thing BS about the IED is how hard it is to see. I understand that you can have SitRep but that doesn't mean it needed to be as hard to see as it was. For something you can stick to walls and ceilings it needed to be a bit more noticeable.


    0 0

    slyd0g55 wrote:

     

    When you get used to playing HC theirs no going back

    yep.. just sad there is less tan 5k that plays HC at any given moment, than there is 30k in core.. no balls..


    0 0

    Hello,

     

     

    A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

     

     

    Thanks,

    ^AJ


    0 0
  • 06/19/14--16:12: Re: Check This Out!
  • 0 0

    PORTUGUESE 


      Eu Tinha Criado um Emblema da Suastica mas só pq eu achava legal ... só que ai quando eu fui criar um emblema ( que seria a Bandeira dos EUA ) apareceu que eu fui Banido por causa do Emblema.

      As pessoas Dizem que o simbolo da Suastica era racista mas eu nao acredito nisso eu só usei o emblema pq eu acho ele legal eu nao fiz apologia ao NAZISMO , pelo contrario eu sou a favor do comunismo algo que Nazistas Odiavam e também como eu posso ser Racista sendo que eu sou Branco e minha MÃE é Negra !!!!

      Eu gostaria muito de Ser Desbanido dessa parte pq eu nao fiz apologia a nada e nao sou Racista ... fui denunciado sem a pessoa ter conhecimento e tb se eu fui banido muitos deveriam pois usam emblemas que contém senas com mulher fazendo SEXO ou aparecendo as bundas delas coisas assim mas mesmo assim nao vi nenhum deles sendo banidos.
      Por Favor, Me desbanem desse negócio de Emblema eu não fiz nada de errado só usei aquilo pq eu acho o Emblema Legal

     


     


    0 0

    I think this could be a completely different game than we are used too in terms of player movement and possibly gameplay.I cant see knifing being a OHK with all that armor.I cant see people running around QS in this either for some reason


    0 0
  • 06/19/14--16:16: Re: open psn clan
  • Where are most of ur players from??


    0 0
  • 06/19/14--16:17: Re: season pass onslaught
  • Hello,

     

     

    A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

     

     

    Thanks,

    ^AJ


    0 0
  • 06/19/14--16:17: Re: 100% Dedicated Servers?
  • CallofDookie2014 wrote:

     

    What!? Mr. Know it all doesn't know that when you pull host you're running the game from YOUR console. lol

    Which is also a reason why PC's get dedicated servers not because of the lower player counts...

    So lemme get this straight a pc that runs cod (and to do so has way higher specs than a 360 or xb1) NEEDS dedis because running listen servers use processing power.. so explain how a console with a lot less processing power and specs manages to do it perfectly fine?


    0 0

    BUmp


    0 0

    Yeah and when I mean 'New' I meant sealed completely it wasn't second hand or preowned by somebody else. It's just that I put in the code and all it says is that the code is not valid or been used on PSN everytime. I wasn't expecting it to be used by the original owner because I am certain that it's not been used by anybody at all. I don't know anything because I just bought it and the code says as printed when I opened the case.

     

    I will look into it and thanks


    0 0
  • 06/19/14--16:23: Re: Game Balance
  • ghamorra wrote:

     

    When you make the game easier for inexperienced players you make the game easier for good players because you're reduced the skill needed to play in general. The last few titles have reduced any need for skill to play.

     

    What you're describing is the ever dwindling "skill gap" that many forum goers believe doesn't exist. Arguably, the skill gap in Call of Duty was at it's peak in Call of Duty 2 and took a steep decline with Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.


    0 0

    I looked for the rules, I've seen it on here before but it looks like the diamond and battle royale rules sticky posts replaced the lower division rules? I did a search for it too,  maybe someone can help me out with where the actual wording on this is?


    0 0

    If you find a decent active clan, let me know lolz


    0 0

    They're pretty damn loud. I wear ear plugs all the time. There are too many pieces of equipment to even list as I'm sure you know. It's the best job in the world as far as I'm concerned. I went to college but this is more my style.


    0 0

    What game modes are you interested in playing? Not really sure what you mean by lower level? Are we taking clan level, over all kd, etc?


older | 1 | .... | 218 | 219 | (Page 220) | 221 | 222 | .... | 832 | newer