Articles on this Page
- 06/05/14--09:40: _Re: PS3 [USA] level...
- 06/05/14--09:44: _Re: why do people c...
- 06/05/14--09:45: _Re: Fantasy Moderators
- 06/05/14--09:46: _Re: I was in the mi...
- 06/05/14--09:47: _Re: Statistical Coi...
- 06/05/14--09:47: _Re: How would Kojak...
- 06/05/14--09:48: _Re: [PSN] level 14 ...
- 06/05/14--09:48: _Re: New Update has ...
- 06/05/14--09:49: _Re: How would Dirty...
- 06/05/14--09:49: _Re: PS4 10 relics i...
- 06/05/14--09:50: _OMG! Another patch ...
- 06/05/14--09:51: _Re: this gif's for you
- 06/05/14--09:52: _Re: Random thoughts...
- 06/05/14--09:52: _Re: Wishes for the ...
- 06/05/14--09:53: _Re: im sick of this...
- 06/05/14--09:54: _Re: WANTED XBOX and...
- 06/06/14--10:35: _Re: ANTI CHEAT?
- 06/06/14--10:36: _Re: This is how peo...
- 06/06/14--10:38: _Re: Infinite Wisdom...
- 06/06/14--10:38: _Re: For all those 1...
- 06/05/14--09:44: Re: why do people camp??!
- 06/05/14--09:45: Re: Fantasy Moderators
- 06/05/14--09:47: Re: Statistical Coincidence or Something Else?
- 06/05/14--09:47: Re: How would Kojak do it?
- 06/05/14--09:48: Re: [PSN] level 14 platinum division clan recruiting
- 06/05/14--09:48: Re: New Update has taken away offline system linking.
- 06/05/14--09:49: Re: How would Dirty Harry do it?
- 06/05/14--09:49: Re: PS4 10 relics issues?
- 06/05/14--09:50: OMG! Another patch and still no fix for the framerate issues.
- 06/05/14--09:51: Re: this gif's for you
- 06/05/14--09:52: Re: Random thoughts thread
- 06/05/14--09:52: Re: Wishes for the fourth and final classic map?
- 06/05/14--09:53: Re: im sick of this community.
- 06/05/14--09:54: Re: WANTED XBOX and Steam Lt Commanders
- 06/06/14--10:35: Re: ANTI CHEAT?
- 06/06/14--10:36: Re: This is how people play call of duty now.
- 06/06/14--10:38: Re: Infinite Wisdom 2.0
- 06/06/14--10:38: Re: For all those 10th predstige (like myself)
if i can join send me a message on ps3:Soge-King-12
I totally get you with the Stonehaven never going to full score. At the same time, spawn flipping is part of the game and knowing when the spawns will flip is essentially the challenge for a run and gunner. If players want to camp that's fine, but they start whining about how spawns flip etc. when they can't deal with a flanker shooting them in the back and suddenly a minute later Helo Pilots and Gryphons are all over the map blowing them up.
Like this one guy last night was hiding behind a rock in Prison Break laying prone the whole match, may have finished 13-2 or something, then the next map was Stonehaven, tried to do the same thing but failed miserably as we preyed on the rest of his team and had Helo Pilots and Battle Hinds galore and the guy managed an awesome 1-4 ON STONEHAVEN. It's a balance thing with these super passive players. This is why when they buffed SMGs, they went in a tizzy.
And Falcon does it again! Love it!
Donald Sutherland is an all-time great actor that largely gets overlooked. You gotta see him in M.A.S.H. Another movie he's in has a messed up plot, but it is funny as hell in a satiristic, ironic way is Little Murders. He's not the main character and only shows up a few times, but his character is absolutely hilarious. I'm not a big fan of Elliot Gould, but Gould does a great job in Little Murders. Sutherland and Gould were a pretty good team.
hey dude i would love to join dude
Ok have tried all the steps that has been mentioned in the previous post and i am still getting the message.
Wondering if I just completely uninstall the game and re install from scratch will help?
Hilarious...needed a laugh- thanks
What an absolute joke.
Just watching her gives my imagination a workout.
I've seen a topic like this before and I've always wondered, "Why not pick one from the first or second CoD game?" We don't always need to have a map from recent games (MW3, BO2, MW2, etc.).
That being said, I would like to see POW Camp return. It would give nice corners to go around, couple open areas to shot do and cross, a few buildings to enter, and it couple be either a light or dark map as well as winter or spring (which could be coded to be light/dark and winter/spring on a random interval and always changing).
The Field Order could be based on what same you were placed on (which honestly, wouln't be too hard to code). The Ghost's Order could be Prison Riot (where a few prisoners riot and go after the opposing team) and the Federation's Order could be Warden's Orders (where you can see gas canisters be thrown in for the edges of the map and the maps fulls up with toxic gas that kills the opposing team). Both ideas obiviously need work and fine-tuning, but having Orders based on what team you're placed on would make for an interesting twist.
I hear you and, like I say Shockumzzz, I think consumers will eventually figure that out.
We would also be interested in players from Europe and Asia so we can have active members 24/7 during wars
Finally I find someone on the same page as me. I won't buy their garbage anymore due to the poor customer support against the cheating.
Thank you so much.
Yep, none of the stats really matter anywhere outside of the game itself. Jonh Q public does not give a damn what your stats are in a video game sinces its not a real sport and never will be.
Being saying for an age, remove stats, allow stats to be viewed personally and viewed by request, could only increase the fun element that has been missing of late.
That certainly makes more appealing.
God awful ? That's my usual loadout