Articles on this Page
- 04/21/14--09:50: _Re: SMG buff. . . I...
- 04/21/14--09:51: _Re: OkBs gaming wan...
- 04/21/14--09:58: _Re: Mayday Glitches...
- 04/21/14--09:58: _Re: i am looking fo...
- 04/21/14--09:59: _Re: (PS3) beastcod ...
- 04/21/14--10:00: _Re: I don't underst...
- 04/21/14--10:00: _Re: Extinction!!
- 04/21/14--10:01: _Re: Marksman Class
- 04/21/14--10:02: _Re: The controller ...
- 04/22/14--09:50: _Re: Connection Issu...
- 04/22/14--09:51: _Re: Anyone playing ...
- 04/22/14--09:51: _Re: eRaze UK - PLAT...
- 04/22/14--09:53: _Re: Titanfall will ...
- 04/22/14--09:55: _Re: Need people for...
- 04/22/14--09:55: _Re: Has anyone noti...
- 04/22/14--09:58: _Looking for competi...
- 04/22/14--10:01: _Re: How IW can solv...
- 04/22/14--10:02: _Re: Connection Issu...
- 04/22/14--10:02: _Re: J3D1_ELITE CLAN...
- 04/22/14--10:03: _Re: Do you know the...
- 04/21/14--09:50: Re: SMG buff. . . I'm done.
- 04/21/14--09:51: Re: OkBs gaming wants loyal active players for CW
- 04/21/14--09:58: Re: Mayday Glitches/Bugs That Need Fixing
- 04/21/14--09:58: Re: i am looking for a clan to join Ps4
- 04/21/14--09:59: Re: (PS3) beastcod player in need of a clan
- 04/21/14--10:00: Re: I don't understand the spawns and I doubt I ever will
- 04/21/14--10:00: Re: Extinction!!
- 04/21/14--10:01: Re: Marksman Class
- 04/22/14--09:50: Re: Connection Issues: A Story of GHOSTS
- 04/22/14--09:51: Re: Anyone playing in the HC lists?
- 04/22/14--09:51: Re: eRaze UK - PLATINUM XBOX 360 CLAN RECRUITING!
- 04/22/14--09:53: Re: Titanfall will not be the death of Cod
- 04/22/14--09:55: Re: Need people for ps4 extinction
- 04/22/14--09:55: Re: Has anyone noticed ---
- 04/22/14--09:58: Looking for competitive clan
- 04/22/14--10:02: Re: Connection Issues: A Story of GHOSTS
- 04/22/14--10:02: Re: J3D1_ELITE CLAN RECRUITING PS4
- 04/22/14--10:03: Re: Do you know the name?
to add the cherry on to look at last months post on twitter for our community manager @Teanah
probably have to let him bleed out before u revive
Hi, I sent you a message on PSN...We have a really solid UK contingent to go with our NA people....let me know if interested
I Like chocolate
I have noticed that a single player on your team can sit near your original spawn and keep it from flipping. I monitored it quite a bit more this past weekend. I played games on Freight, Strikezone and Sovereign with no spawn flip whatsoever the entire game (it was against a team of randoms). I pushed and tried like hell, but couldn't flip the spawns. There was a single guy anchoring them for the other team and no matter what I did, even taking him out, it would not flip. Absolutely frustrating when you are confined to the statue on Strikezone, train car spawn on Freight and the suspended tank on Sovereign, especially against a lobby low level players that were under 1.0 k/d.
The spawn logic (or complete lack thereof) is mind-boggling in this game. If you want to see the absolute worst spawn in the game, play S&R on Stonehaven. Once a team plants the 'B' bomb, everyone spawns at 'A' after being rescued- whether they are on your team or the other. I can't tell you how many times after being rescued, I spawned behind a couple enemies with all of us running single file back to the bomb site.
I agree with WhyNoName, I wouldn't mind seeing how spawn timers affect game play.
yo dude if you need ill help you i am maxed out and have 150 nightfall escapes and 2,310 escapes in point of contact so if you need help just add me my name is TpTz_Nation
I always use an IED with marksman/sniper classes since it helps you to not get owned while hiding.
Microsoft did an update to the controller for Titanfall, they made the center deadzone far too large. I'm not a fan of it, Microsoft could have done much better. Maybe they will iron out all the kinks before the Xbox One Beta is over, I'd hope so but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Don't worry they will never get Dedicated Servers cause it dips into their profits by more than five percent.
add me if you want our clan plays HC mostly dom
Add me on XBL @ x iGardy
And we'll have a few games.
For the regen 5 challeges, did you do the Goosers before or after the patch. I honestly think they updated the game 1 day before I entered Gen 5. I was prepared to do the 50, and then was like ??? Lucky me.
Add Herron777 I can Help with both maps. Currently I am just Farming Teeth.
That's cool the"wise one" Resorts to insults when he has nothing to say. No no I get it.
Hi, im lookin for a competitive clan on bo2 for league play i played bo2 for a week and my kd on bo1 was 1.95 so pls respond and ill see u fudgeing later peace
i found the best way to play is to find a balance inbetween both styles of play i use over kill so that i can carry a sniper rifle with a smg, you never spawn on a good sniping spot so you gotta make your way there and be able to defend yourself on the way, get a few good sniper shots and make your way to another vantage point to avoid getting noob tubed in a revenge attack, i dont like using tacticals or anything like that so that i can use more perks like incog focus etc, if i do use an ied i will throw it in a doorway and move on away from it because anyone using sit rep will know exactly were you are, ive seen guys that are crying about campers in games hiding in corners after theyve been killed a few times, if i get killed by someone camping its my fault for not checking my corners, this game is not just about getting the most amount of kills its also about not getting killed, i think a guy who gets 6 or 7 kills and dies maybe only once or not at all is playing a lot better than a guy who gets 20+ kills and dies 20+ times, if you can deny the other team kills chances are you will be on the winning team
I believe there are some dedicate servers, but not enough to cover all the players. The game is going to put you into a match with the best possible connection and for some people that will always be p2p because they don't live near enough to the servers. I've seen more than a few host migrations, enough to show that I'm not typically on dedicated servers. The problem is people came into this game on the new gen consoles thinking they'd be on dedicated servers most/all of the time but are finding this not to be the case.
have sent invites