Articles on this Page
- 03/31/14--22:19: _Re: new maps DISCOV...
- 03/31/14--22:19: _Re: (ALL PLATFORMS)...
- 03/31/14--22:19: _Game list names cha...
- 03/31/14--22:21: _Re: Platinum divisi...
- 03/31/14--22:23: _Need 3 players for ...
- 03/31/14--22:35: _Re: Camping and Che...
- 04/01/14--22:20: _Re: Proposal for Ne...
- 04/01/14--22:26: _Re: Proposal for Ne...
- 04/01/14--22:35: _Re: Are you looking...
- 04/01/14--22:35: _Re: Beyond Ur Level...
- 04/01/14--22:37: _Re: Camping in Ghos...
- 03/08/14--19:05: _Re: Grim Intentions...
- 03/08/14--19:00: _Grim Intentions (Xb...
- 04/01/14--22:39: _Re: when is the Rip...
- 04/01/14--22:40: _Re: ACTIVE 50+ PLAT...
- 04/01/14--22:43: _Re: Cem strike
- 04/01/14--22:45: _Re: 5 Reasons CoD G...
- 04/01/14--22:49: _Re: Roster locked yet?
- 04/01/14--22:52: _Re: WE ARE NOT LOOK...
- 04/01/14--22:52: _Re: [XBOX ONE] Join...
- 03/31/14--22:19: Re: new maps DISCOVERED
- 03/31/14--22:19: Re: (ALL PLATFORMS) WANT TO DOMINATE THE DIAMOND!!!!
- 03/31/14--22:19: Game list names changed ps3
- 03/31/14--22:23: Need 3 players for Shangri La and Moon easter eggs
- 03/31/14--22:35: Re: Camping and Cheating
- 04/01/14--22:20: Re: Proposal for New Leveling System
- 04/01/14--22:26: Re: Proposal for New Leveling System
- 04/01/14--22:35: Re: Are you looking for a competitive xbox 360 clan?
- 04/01/14--22:37: Re: Camping in Ghosts explained
- 03/08/14--19:05: Re: Grim Intentions (Xbox One)
- 03/08/14--19:00: Grim Intentions (Xbox One)
- 04/01/14--22:39: Re: when is the Ripper is released
- 04/01/14--22:43: Re: Cem strike
- 04/01/14--22:45: Re: 5 Reasons CoD Ghosts Is Bad
- 04/01/14--22:49: Re: Roster locked yet?
- 04/01/14--22:52: Re: [XBOX ONE] Join FreQuency today!
Bad troll is bad
hi,yesterday I noticed that when i wanted to find a game,and hit the standard game modes that all the names of the games have been changed to stuff like PEW PEW for team deathmatch. I don't know why and want it changed back to the original. I can only remember one game that was weird to me.
I was invited to this lobby with two guys with glitched clan tags and for some reason told us not to report them(many other people were invited too). Couple of hours after that I realized that the standard game mode names had been changed. I know it is only a minor thing but I just want it back to normal.
Too bad lag switching it hardly a factor in ghosts. Despite all the complaints about ghosts not using dedicated servers, I've only seen a migrate screen ONCE.. Not to mention manually checking the ip of everyone in the lobby and multiple ip's coming from game servers. specifically choopa servers (google it). And "flipping that switch"... makes zero sense. It's not a literal switch. It's a program on your computer that simply floods your own connection which is only beneficial when you are host. IE.. doesn't matter in ghosts 99.9% of the time.. Still, what was the point of this post? People constantly scream into their mic that their killer must be cheating because they are the best in the world and no one should be able to kill them.
Halo 3 and Halo 2 had a party matchmaking system. If you searched alone you got matched with other people searched alone. If you searched in a full party clan you got matched against a full clan. You can't have a strict matchmaking system if they don't correct that problem. Clans would just destroy randoms.
Overall I don't like the idea of a skill based matchmaking system. It's only going to shrink the community further because cod has a large casual audience that includes 30+ year old gamers who don't really have any time for that because they just want to hop down and play after work. Halo made sense competitive, but just let MLG and esports figure out the competitive stuff. We don't need it in a game where connection is a constant problem hindering true skill.
That would only happen if cod went free to play. Let's hope we don't see that.
(Don't bring up the Chinese game because that's not what we are discussing here. If they did that to the core franchise it would be a disaster)
Hello, and thank you for replying. To answer your question, Yes. We are trying to get some sponsors right now. If you would go to our website and apply under the recruitment tab we can go through your tryout process.
There was a lot of time spent in making these maps to have choke points, advantage positions and ambush locations, call it what you will I am going to take advantage of every nook and cranny if someone is going to run around running and gunning aimlessly.
People would complain if they made a round map like a barrel and dropped everyone it, trust me everyone in here would say "OMG there is no where to go on this map I get killed in 3 seconds why the hell would they make a round map with nowhere to hide"
Grim Intentions is a new clan that is looking to quickly jump into the Diamond Division and level up as quick as possible. We are here to give players a group of friendly, mature, active, and skilled players to play with because nobody likes playing alone!
We are a really chill group of players and we love to compete and go for the win. If you're a skilled and active Call of Duty player and you're looking for some skilled, active, and cool people to play with then this clan is for you!
(I've noticed a lot of clans are full of weirdos)
We're looking to be one of the best clans on Xbox
The clan is level 14 and has a 1.78 K/D Ratio & 59% Win Percentage and working to get higher
Currently in Platinum Division for Clan Wars
At least a 1.5 K/D ratio is preferred, we need players that can win gunfights and hold their own against almost anyone!
At least a 1.5 W/L ratio is preferred, we need players who can not only get a good score and K/D, but can also win games!
Preferably age 18 and up. I don't have a problem recruiting younger players as long as you're mature.
(If you don't meet the but think that you could achieve higher stats if grouped with other skilled players then feel free to message me anyways)
We will be playing Clan Wars so you are going to have to be willing to play what I tell everyone to play, and frequently check the Call of Duty app.
(If you're not active during clan wars you will be removed unless you give me a heads up)
and obviously you should have a mic, and the Call of Duty Ghosts app downloaded on your phone.
We are looking for skilled, friendly, easy going, mature players who would like to see the clan move forward, and last but not least we want ACTIVEplayers
Most of our players are currently on Xbox One but Xbox 360 players are also welcome!
I would also appreciate help recruiting.
My Gamertag isWhippin White
message me here or in game if interested or you want more information
Uhhh what the hell is the ripper???
You are wrong and I will say no more.
Oh that sux you feel that way, glad " I'm not in your boat ",( or your team ) Seems like a good place to vent your frustration.
I posted a video it's called I'm the man you should check it out lol
Im guessing they didnt tell us so as not to give some clans the advantage of adding members after lock, but before the start.